Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica (79247 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Myhusband(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
shizzleStar:
GTF outta my mention, mr superiority baboon

if I have your time this night even the head of your family will be so embarrassed

imagine how you translated a lady's outburst and made it an ethnicity tone?

I blame the person that allow you to leave psychiatric so early, you that should have been in the zoo in the first place or are you better than those monkeys in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by g4gerald: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bigajeff:
She wan Chop Laycon money
Exactly. Dats all
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

Why not test one and see?

Besides, in this age and time,do you think marriage is a barrier to any form of promiscuity? grin

Haha. Baba them dey test marriage?

@ the bolded. No to be honest. More reason why I shiver when I hear the word marriage.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
shizzleStar:
lmao...no be lie'o. When it comes to marital prostitutio_n, na dem get the trophy cheesy
Omo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
guru90:
Someone should help me translate it in English oooh.....
hahaha...
wahala dey for who no understand Yoruba oo
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Jaqenhghar: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
As fuel don increase no kind crase when person no go see. Different poverty alleviation strategies grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Chingykay77(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This girl is finer than Erica. Bro Laycon.....over to you

Dido lo bo
Pussy is meant to fkd n not saying Ah
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by emmyN(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
She is not really after Laycon, if you guys know what's up. She is using him actually. Putting herself in the limelight for other potential suitors.

What I see there is an old layer, and a fish-brained one.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin I love #85milla.

Anyways laycon should stop being a cvck and move on to better prospects if the erica girl isn't giving him signal, no pvssy is worth the wait except it's made of gold.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by toye440: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Stupid girl, I dey here she dey kolo for laycon because he don hold small change ba, oya continue.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:

Haha. Baba them dey test marriage?

@ the bolded. No to be honest. More reason why I shiver when I hear the word marriage.

Not testing marriage o...I mean try one for relationship, you might be surprised

Marriage is for the strong hearted!!!
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
shizzleStar:
lmao...no be lie'o. When it comes to marital prostitutio_n, na dem get the trophy cheesy
cheesy grin meanwhile imo girls do it for 2k plus indomie

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by udemzyudex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
gunners160:
I swear but she is also a gold digger. Do you think that she does not have a bf? Abegi, she gat nothing to offer except over sized Toto with smelling pussy like rat poison

The way some people dey reason for this forum ehn, oga I know say na your opinion oo but na nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Story.. this kind woman go sabi fight

Her fingers tho.. b like say she de use am repair trailer tire
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Not testing marriage o...I mean try one for relationship, you might be surprised

Marriage is for the strong hearted!!!
For now I don't have them around me due to my location. I pray the stereotype is not true, when I eventually find one. cheesy
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:
For now I don't have them around me due to my location. I pray the stereotype is not true, when I eventually find one. cheesy
Where are you based right now?
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by TruthinAction: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
She has lost her feminine dignity by making the advance first. Cock chase hen and not the other way round.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Vikynas: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2020
thrillionaire:
But Erica's light skin includes her hand maybe that's why laycon is Hoodwinked...
But Erica ass dirty and e black sef.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Sagtop: 1:25am On Nov 15, 2020
No be this babe dey shout Mo fe Do Oko Ooo in a viral video that trended during lockdown Period shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by danuzochukwu: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Na waaoo for lover girl
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Openbusiness: 2:09am On Nov 15, 2020
thrillionaire:
...just that her hand..... undecided
thrillionaire:
But Erica's light skin includes her hand maybe that's why laycon is Hoodwinked...
The same Erica that bleached too and her knuckles look like fried dodo?

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Openbusiness: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Shameless golddiggers juz full 9ja, once dey see a man with money that has his shit together, they start chasing u like footballers dey chase ball for field grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Adakintroy: 2:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Laycon invest that money well oo.

There are gold archeologist everywhere.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by estyvino(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Cappoditutti: 3:33am On Nov 15, 2020
"I love you, I love you", na free!!!?
If na free, truck pushers for participate.

StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by olatuns2017: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2020
gunners160:
I swear but she is also a gold digger. Do you think that she does not have a bf? Abegi, she gat nothing to offer except over sized Toto with smelling pussy like rat poison

IPOB
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Timijo(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2020
If the confession of the lady is genuine, I felt her pain. You see this thing called love, is mystical.
The one you love does not love you and the one you don't love keep loving you.

Anyway, please check out my Pass Mathematics Youtube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbcyjvrfyvXII7eIApTzkA
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Goodman247: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Fake love everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by EPO246: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2020
gunners160:
lol

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Samstar4now(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Laycon responds to the... Where is his response
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by femi4: 6:12am On Nov 15, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Where is Laycon response?
he said "Ha"
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by femi4: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2020
shizzleStar:
Typical yorooba tongue that interchanges 'h' for 'e' and vice versa. I am 'ear' and 'hi' love you...lmao

Besides her gold-digging intent, i also sense tribal jealosy thats why she was speaking yorowba just to hoodwink him

Lying and pretencious gold digging b1tch
Be proud of your mother tongue. Inferiority complex kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.