Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica (79243 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Tamel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol bad belle will not kill some people.. embarassed embarassed

Saying this babe is prettier than Erica!?..lol grin grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by humilitypays(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
ouzo1:
na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am.
laugh wan tear my belly oh, this your meme cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Chummynoni(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
I am laffing hard
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by seanwilliam(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Praxis758:
Should we tag her affection with the guy as infatuation or lust?

Could she have done all those campaigns because of the guy's fame?

Will such a babe like her be an asset or liability on the guy if he agrees to go for her?

Is this type of girl superficially materialistic or being truly real from the heart?

Wise opinion is needed please.
what I say is that she saw potential in the boy and she invested in it.., just like u investing on business and hoping to make gains..

To me I dont think she loves him.. I doubt if lekan was not in bbn, I doubt if she would do this to him as a random guy....

I might be wrong sha..
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Seyzcham91(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Scam! why she no make this kind video when the guy never win although we all know it was clear the was gonna win

But yet to me all these na scam, she no love laycon na hin money she won chop, we know whatsup

naija girls no dey love again
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by walozanga(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
thrillionaire:
...just that her hand..... undecided

U get eyes. I think na result of blitching cream

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Teewhy2:
I hope it is not his money that is making her love him.

You hope what??!... If not the money and fame, what else??! His good looks??! His sexy and charming personality?!!... grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Stanleyq: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
The earlier u stop updating us on bbnaija people de better.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by slowice(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This girl is finer than Erica. Bro Laycon.....over to you
Bro attraction is beyond facial beauty... There's s something about that Erica girl....and it beyond facial beauty.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by humilitypays(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
She made some sense shall. She said she fell in love with laycon because he is intelligent,and that's a good reason to fall in love.
so all the intelligent guys around her suddenly died as soon as laycon won the bbn price ba Continue oh grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
Can someone translate it in English for me?

She talk say she wan eat Laycon little D1ck, satisfied?
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by TemmyT002(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
This babe is gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by humilitypays(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
what I say is that she saw potential in the boy and she invested in it.., just like u investing on business and hoping to make gains..

To me I dont think she loves him.. I doubt if lekan was not in bbn, I doubt if she would do this to him as a random guy....

I might be wrong sha..
you are not wrong, ladies don't feel shame when going for the money....they don't care what the world thinks...

Their thing start leaking water whenever they perceive success and fame, even if u like advice your sister till tomorrow, the moment she sees Wizkid or any rich or famous guy appear, all your advice flies away to moon, leaving her with her empty brain that makes her vagina to start leaking water.

Anyway, it's not wrong, it's the way women are created. My only disappointment is how they now do it without shame to the glare of the world

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Praxis758: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
You're sincerely correct. She might be using that to get attention on social media.

He boldness and we'll worded speech may be a subtle attempt to launch sell her image to the world.

seanwilliam:

I might be wrong sha..

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by abimic(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
We go chop, clean mouth and she won't collect shishi....
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Twelfthman: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chai shocked

wahala dey o
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Babastrong(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
said and done, beauty is relative. Laycon you're free to choose who you like.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by IghravweIG(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
This old cargo is looking for whom to entice. Laycon beware!!!
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:
"I love you, come and love me" cheesy

Laycon should go for her though. Atleast he won't have to fight for love.

But I fear Yoruba women sha grin grin

Why do you fear Yoruba gehs?
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Twelfthman: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
You get it bro.

A305:
I just pulled her card (I know the game she is playing), And to think she is a retired ohhhlooosssssssss....whatever. Now, she's aging and laycon is her dream man.

Hypothetically, With how intelligent Laycon is. If he gets married to this chick, thier marriage won't last a year because she got a top notch emotional blackmailing skill.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
The video is fuqin funny.

She is bold and has bold features.

But she will be a disaster for laycon because she has exactly what Erica has, and laycon doesn't know how to handle bold and brazen women.

Like she said, he ain't FIERCE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
seanwilliam:

I might be wrong sha..

You and humilitypays have valid points.

That girl and Erica are both bold and brazen and laycon doesn't know how to handle women like that.

Its funny how she said she kissed her TV and the TV fell down!! grin grin grin.... In my mind, I was like "only God knows what will happen to laycon's dick if she sucks it" grin grin grin

She took loan too? That one na lie biko... No woman does that for some random ass dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by shizzleStar: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Typical yorooba tongue that interchanges 'h' for 'e' and vice versa. I am 'ear' and 'hi' love you...lmao

Besides her gold-digging intent, i also sense tribal jealosy thats why she was speaking yorowba just to hoodwink him

Lying and pretencious gold digging b1tch
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Myhusband(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
bible had won again, it was written that there will come a time that more than one lady will run after one man and here we are

.see confidence in gross foolishness even though the Laycon guy doesn't have self esteem, I wonder what's big deal in that flat yansh Erica, I swear as a normal citizen, I can't even have feelings for Erica or her kind because she's not even my taste, except face like normal prettiest unilag babes, she no get ass which is a turn off for me

many praise me for marrying a pretty wife but I see her as a lucky lady for meeting my kind

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by 400billionman: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
She is in a borrowed car.

This type will also snap I side hotel room.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Myhusband(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
shizzleStar:
Typical yorooba tongue that interchanges 'h' for 'e' and vice versa

I am 'ear' and 'hi' love you...lmao

Besides her gold-digging intent, i also sense tribal jealosy thats why she was speaking yorowba just to hoodwink him

it shows average Yoruba don't feel inferior for western languages

ain't you proud of your Igbo language? if she had tribal jealousy, is there any crime like that under the law?

complex inferiority dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
this babe dey die for LEYCON but majority of mumu Nigerians 'll say na cos he don pursue the bag
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by shizzleStar: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
humilitypays:
so all the intelligent guys around her suddenly died as soon as laycon won the bbn price ba Continue oh grin cheesy
as in ehnn! No be small thing.

Some women have no iota of shame in them. Just imagine this one diagracing her family name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Why do you fear Yoruba gehs?
i heard that marriage isn't a barrier to their promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by shizzleStar: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Myhusband:

[s]it shows average Yoruba don't feel inferior for western languages

ain't you proud of your Igbo language? if she had tribal jealousy, is there any crime like that under the law?

complex inferiority dey worry you[/s]
GTF outta my mention, mr superiority baboon

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:

Lmaoooo

Why not test one and see?

Besides, in this age and time,do you think marriage is a barrier to any form of promiscuity? grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by shizzleStar: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:
lmao...no be lie'o. When it comes to marital prostitutio_n, na dem get the trophy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.