Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pastor About To Break A Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor About To Break A Home. (1121 Views)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / Check Out What This Bold Lady Told Her Pastor About F@ck Boys In The Church / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor About To Break A Home. by raphretle: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
I will be brief ...
My nephew got his girlfriend Pregnant early last month, he accepted responsibility and brought her to his house as a wife..
Before The incident happened, he was a member of the church band, when his girlfriend got pregnant he stopped joining the Band...
Recently he told me he wants to go to the church disciplinary committee for his suspension before he would be accepted back as a full member according to church doctrine..
When he went to the Pastor, the pastor said he should come with his wife, which he did..
He told me the pastor said he can only be accepted if he pays the woman's dowry.. that she is not his wife and they are only doing their rubbish until he pays..
This nephew of mine is not buoyant enough to pay for now,but he has plans for that.
My nephew Said since then his wife has being misbehaving... She no longer respects him as a husband the way she does before their meeting with the Pastor....

Please Nairalanders What are your views/advise to salvage this Situation..
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by 1beat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
all these pastor sef ..
I think the pastor should have play brotherly and fatherly role by advising both of them likewise condemning both for there wrong without taking side and urge them to do small introduction in order to avoid much expense and payment of bride price in his own little way
but as the case be now, just play along let the girl continue acting till she deliver, take full responsibility by paying all hospital bills, meet her family discuss wat you hv now and wat you will bring later after that leave the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by perryy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Church is for fools. . what is he doing in church in the first place ? Is pastor God to judge him ? Go and read how Isaac married his wife, did he pay anything to Rebecca's parents before he married her ? Isaac took Rebecca into his mother's room and marri r her there. That is marriage as recorded by the Bible . Until you stop going to church , you won't realize how much you have enslaved yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by LawLab247: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by JONSYN7154: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
perryy:
Church is for fools. . what is he doing in church in the first place ? Is pastor God to judge him ? Go and read how Isaac married his wife, did he pay anything to Rebecca's parents before he married her ? Isaac took Rebecca into his mother's room and marri r her there. That is marriage as recorded by the Bible . Until you stop going to church , you won't realize how much you have enslaved yourself
Waw!!! I'm impress with your comments. I wish you were close I for buy you suya with plenty onions.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
perryy:
I thought I'm the only one that reasons this way,some people cant breathe without seeking validation from some so called "gods of men. To the OP, just tell your nephew to try as much as possible to make the engagement official.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Brandonx(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
The pastor has not said anything bad. He only said do the right thing so why are you wailing?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by baralatie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
The pastor has not said anything bad. He only said do the right thing so why are you wailing?
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by GuyWise101(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnn

End time pastors everywhere, I've stopped going to church since
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by puremaker7(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Waw!!! I'm impress with your comments. I wish you were close I for buy you suya with plenty onions.
onions no dey follow suya come again, onions don cost
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
raphretle:
I will be brief ...
My nephew got his girlfriend Pregnant early last month, he accepted responsibility and brought her to his house as a wife..
Before The incident happened, he was a member of the church band, when his girlfriend got pregnant he stopped joining the Band...
Recently he told me he wants to go to the church disciplinary committee for his suspension before he would be accepted back as a full member according to church doctrine..
When he went to the Pastor, the pastor said he should come with his wife, which he did..
He told me the pastor said he can only be accepted if he pays the woman's dowry.. that she is not his wife and they are only doing their rubbish until he pays..
This nephew of mine is not buoyant enough to pay for now,but he has plans for that.
My nephew Said since then his wife has being misbehaving... She no longer respects him as a husband the way she does before their meeting with the Pastor....

Tell Ur Nephew To Continue Living With Her As Long As Her Parents Permits Dat.
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by baralatie(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
well you are welcome to the real side of what it means to get married.

it is not about getting a girl pregnant.the issue here is that your friend has to step up 1st to do everything legally making her his wife.
this rule is different from church to church.
for established churches with protocol.it respects traditional institution concepts of parental consent and this is evident in the paying of dowry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
as of now o!
your nephew and his pregnant girlfriend are not married and don't have any status quo.
so imagine the reality for the lady(she is nothing more than a single woman with child)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by baralatie(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
perryy:
let me correct you of your ignorance on this particular scripture before you injure yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Womanizer(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
puremaker7:
onions no dey follow suya come again, onions don cost

grin
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by raphretle: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Truvel:
Tell Ur Nephew To Continue Living With Her As Long As Her Parents Permits Dat.

The parents are aware...
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Uzomacharles: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Somehow somehow the pastor dey correct oooo...

You carry woman put for your house no mean say na your wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by raphretle: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Somehow somehow the pastor dey correct oooo...

You carry woman put for your house no mean say na your wife
Now that the lady is acting anyhow, hope it's good too
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by TruthinAction: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
raphretle:
I will be brief ...

Go and see her family first even if its with some drinks. Get the list of what is needed for the marriage. Go to God in prayers and he will send help your way.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
The pastor is right. Until her bride price is paid, she is more or less an iyawo sara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by lilyheaven: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
The pastor is not wrong here, he said “go and pay a bride price “ which is like 25 Naira.
It’s 25 Naira too much to pay?
And why are you calling her wife?
Say the truth, when you see one.

She is just your baby carrier and you want the pastor to support you,

No no , you want to kill his ministry.

Please go and pay as little as you can.
God bless you as you remove shame from my sister.

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by lilyheaven: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
raphretle:

Now that the lady is acting anyhow, hope it's good too
She is pregnant, he should be ready for more character swings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by obonujoker(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dowry is important.

Without dowry, the couples are commiting fornication

2 Likes

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by 1beat(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
perryy:

I pray God open your understanding

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
raphretle:

The parents are aware...
Alright, Let Dem Continue To Live Happily Until He Is Financially Bouyant Enough To Do D Necessary Things.
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2020
If he hasn't paid the girl's dowry, technically she is not his wife so stop calling her that.

About what transpired between him and his pastor, I don't wanna put mouth before you call me antichrist. I neither have an atom of regard for any pastor nor take them seriously. As a matter of fact, if you tell me you're a pastor, I'll automatically give you ten poles and that's me.

To me, anyone that listens to a pastor is a fool and don't need advice.
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by dprincedej(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2020
When you sleep with a woman unprotected, it would lead to pregnancy. If you can not afford to care for a baby then why not take precautions. The girl did not love him before. She used the pregnancy to the him down. This would not and well at all. Why does he want to spend his life with a person that can be seated by a game pastor ? The pastor is right though to insist on a traditional form of marriage which is indeed the biblical way. Young men should learn and stop impregnating women with no plan
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
baralatie:
as of now o!
your nephew and his pregnant girlfriend are not married and don't have any status quo.
so imagine the reality for the lady(she is nothing more than a single woman with child)
Exactly. So many rebellious people in churches.
You gave person daughter belle, you put am for house, no marry am. No payment of bride price. You dey vex say she no happy. Selfish, proud and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by Shortyy(f): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Look at this one. You o, your nephew o, all of you are selfish. You expect her to be happy? And why blaming pastor? What wrong did he do? When they tell you people to abstain from premarital sex you won't agree.

Go and pay your bride price, it is the right thing to do.
Re: Pastor About To Break A Home. by cooooooks(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tell your nephew to do court wedding.

raphretle:
I will be brief ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are U Afraid Of Getting Married Or Going Into A Relationship / Video- Nigeria Mosquitoes Vs American Mosquitoes / Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.