Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Women And Whatsapp Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Whatsapp Call (2295 Views)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:

Haha....am a male.i don't think male olosho sells in this part of the world.
Baba I meant client. Men who pay to sleep with oloshos are no better OK.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by nurain150(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba I meant client. Men who pay to sleep with oloshos are no better OK.
Yeah the guys who patronize u are not ok
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by LadyTianna(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
You'll notice some of your female friends don't like it, suddenly y'all will conclude all women hate it.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Erojepromise(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
justscorchone:
Can somebody explain to me why women don’t like when call them via WhatsApp, IMO I feel such women are cheapskate and hardly have airtime or data on their phone so they don’t want to cast, for me it’s convenient because I can talk for long, I mean I have WiFi in my house why should it go to waste, shockingly WhatsApp calls is a deal breaker for most women.

what exactly is your point?
Everytime women this, women that.....l am exasperated right now op women kee you there..!
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by kizwid(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Trust me when ur God decides to answer you, u really don't need to beg.
likessssss
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Erojepromise:

what exactly is your point?
Everytime women this, women that.....l am exasperated right now op women kee you there..!

If we are always talking about women that means something is not right, besides you WOMEN also talk about men all the time so what’s your point?
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
LadyTianna:
You'll notice some of your female friends don't like it, suddenly y'all will conclude all women hate it.

I’m yet to meet a lady that doesn’t mind WhatsApp calls though, so I still think women hate it.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by LadyTianna(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
justscorchone:

I’m yet to meet a lady that doesn’t mind WhatsApp calls though, so I still think women hate it.

Yea. Since you haven't met any, it means we all hate it na. (Rolling eyes)
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
nurain150:

Yeah the guys who patronize u are not ok
Na you dem dey patronize.. Oshi
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by nurain150(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na you dem dey patronize.. Oshi
as per who u be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Charlie Charlie?; My Camera Keeps Showing Me This Weird Thing (PICTURES) / How Long Should A Guy Wait For S*x? / How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.