Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship (48778 Views)

I Feel My Life Is Crumbling / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:14am On May 25, 2021
Please Help My Relationship Is Crumbling

I am here to ask if anyone has been experiencing same issue with me regarding whatsapp calls because it's about crashing my relationship.

My girlfriend and I usually call on whatsapp every night because we reside in different cities and we usually talk for long. She complains that sometimes when she tries to call my line mostly at night, it will tell her that I'm on another call even when I'm not on any call. She even screenshot it to me several times and the fact is anytime this happens I might not even be with the phone.

Last time this happened, I tried calling her back on whatsapp and it said I can't make the call because I was already on another call of which I wasn't on any call.

She has started suspecting that I am cheating on her and threatening to leave.

I want to ask if anyone has also witness same situation and what could be responsible for this?

Please I need positive response and how to resolve this.

Thank you.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by chukwuibuipob: 6:16am On May 25, 2021
sad

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by MajesticKris: 6:21am On May 25, 2021
This early morning... "

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2021
Why not delete the WhatsApp and re-install another one? Or alternatively, start calling with normal phone call.

437 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:31am On May 25, 2021
MajesticKris:
This early morning... Forget that babe.. oo... Cus another brother dey help you Do d Do"
Why i don't want to believe that yet is because when she complained once, i tried calling her and i was told i can't make the call because i was already on another call.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Bigshoe2028: 6:31am On May 25, 2021
Focus bro sweetest toto has never been born

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by wale0911: 6:40am On May 25, 2021
If WhatsApp call wants to crush your relationship, quit doing it . Do normal phone calls instead. Ladies mostly feel insecure when in relationship, let her understand the technicality behind the busy call error is beyond your comprehension too, hence the need to switch to normal call.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by TheUndercover: 6:41am On May 25, 2021
You've already lost her since you said she's already 'threatening' to leave. If you're not ready to lose a lady, she will be ready to lose you because of your scarcity mindset. Sunk cost fallacy might be an issue here.

You already explained to her, and she refused. Why don't you face your business bro? If she sees you ain't worried about it, she will be the one being worried but its like she sees she has nothing to lose in the relationship. I'm sure you're the only one investing in it. I won't call you a simp.

If a girl is already disinterested in a relationship because of this type of trivial issue, just know that another man is already lined up somewhere.

300 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:42am On May 25, 2021
wale0911:
If WhatsApp call wants to crush your relationship, quit doing it . Do normal phone calls instead. Ladies mostly feel insecure when in relationship, let her understand the technicality behind the busy call error is beyond your comprehension too, hence the need to switch to normal call.
I get it bro but you know it's kinda cheaper to make longer calls on whatsapp than on direct

6 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Offpoint1: 6:44am On May 25, 2021
Solution:

Back up your whatsapp to Google, wipe the whatsapp cache, Uninstall your whatsapp... After uninstallinng, don't reinstall immediately, go to your file manager and check if the whatsapp folder is still there, delete it if it's there, go to Android folder, locate obb, data, Media and delete all folders with whatsapp, restart your phone after deleting and download a new whatsapp from playstore.

Do this and you're good to go, I'm not doing this for you because of your "girlfriend" but to you as a brother.

All this online keyboard "Alpha male" with their "Focus on your hustle and make money, forget women" national anthems... The pathetic truth is, they are all womanizer in reality.
There are more to life than money

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by MJBOLT: 6:45am On May 25, 2021
abeg who get pin mouth charger

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cokahot: 6:47am On May 25, 2021
Nigerian youths are dull. When I was a student .I followed like 7 diff girls. Blew like 3 and gist with the rest.i no carry any for head. Face your books young man and make some money for yourself.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:52am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Nigerian youths are dull. When I was a student .I followed like 7 diff girls. Blew like 3 and gist with the rest.i no carry any for head. Face your books young man and make some money for yourself.
I neither told you i was a student neither did i beg you for money.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2021
WhatsApp wants to crash ur relationship or she is tired of you or you just want to trend?

if two people are in real love, nothing can separate them, not even ordinary WhatsApp, for girl who really loves you, the more 3rd party tries to separate, the more she would be dying in love and be clingy.

23 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Nonexisting: 6:53am On May 25, 2021
So this is your problem right now, like really?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:54am On May 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
WhatsApp wants to crash ur relationship or she is tired of you or you just want to trend?

if two people are in real love, nothing can separate them, not even ordinary WhatsApp, for girl who love you, the more 3rd part try to separate the she would be clingy.
I only want to know if it is a network issue and how to resolve it.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by RENOWNED2(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2021
Go find work. Simp!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 6:59am On May 25, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Go find work. Simp!
Nowhere in the post did I say I was jobless or begged you for work

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Cokahot: 7:01am On May 25, 2021
See this dumb simp
class001:

I neither told you i was a student neither did i beg you for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by RENOWNED2(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2021
class001:

Nowhere in the post did I say I was jobless or begged you for work
go and find work my friend. Complaining about a woman online and 8 never even nack. Bloody simp!

23 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 7:08am On May 25, 2021
RENOWNED2:
go and find work my friend. Complaining about a woman online and 8 never even nack. Bloody simp!
Can't you guy just look the other way if you don't have any meaningful thing to say? What's the difference between who posted as early as 8am and you who logged in to view romance same time? what's the difference

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2021
class001:

I only want to know if it is a network issue and how to resolve it.

so you can't resolve it outside WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 7:13am On May 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

so you can't resolve it outside WhatsApp.
I tried and she's not believing.
Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by RENOWNED2(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2021
class001:

Can't you guy just look the other way if you don't have any meaningful thing to say? What's the difference between who posted as early as 8am and you who logged in to view romance same time? what's the difference
You are a simp-pleton. Why i am here is non of your business. Your post is whiny, weak and immature. the fact that you do not see how Stupid this is means you are a lost cause. Smh. Men for Nigeria no reach 10. Tufia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 7:15am On May 25, 2021
RENOWNED2:
If you had work you won't be on romance section this early.....

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by CheerfulGiver: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
You both should download "google duo"

It's faster and has better voice clarity than that useless Whatsapp call.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Solsix(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2021
I don't even like receiving calls on WhatsApp unless is on important issues. Poor network will frustrate you on top the frustration nigeria and Buhari is giving us

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Feddie3(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2021
Obviously you are dating yourself

You sound like somebody who forces love

If you don't read the handwriting on the wall

It will end in upgraded premium tears

5 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by Michelle55: 7:36am On May 25, 2021
Just uninstall the current WhatsApp that you are using and download a new one but mind you, that's not enough reason for her to quit the relationship except there's something else she's not telling you.

If she can't trust your words for it then she's likely gone because it's almost impossible to build a lasting relationship with someone whom you claim to love if you don't trust that person.

PS: you mustn't reply every negative comments you see here, just pick the useful ones and fix your relationship. If on the process of trying to fix it and it didn't work out between you both, just don't take it to heart okay. It simply means that it wasn't meant to be because if it was meant to be, such a trivia matter won't come up in the first place.

GOODLUCK!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by class001: 7:45am On May 25, 2021
Michelle55:
Just uninstall the current WhatsApp that you are using and download a new one but mind you, that's not enough reason for her to quit the relationship except there's something else she's not telling you.

If she can't trust your words for it then she's likely gone because it's almost impossible to build a lasting relationship with someone whom you claim to love if you don't trust that person.

PS: you mustn't reply every negative comments you see here, just pick the useful ones and fix your relationship. If on the process of trying to fix it and it didn't work out between you both, just don't take it to heart okay. It simply means that it wasn't meant to be because if it was meant to be, such a trivia matter won't come up in the first place.

GOODLUCK!
Thanks a lot

6 Likes

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:47am On May 25, 2021
Telegram is more reliable, install it.

1 Like

Re: Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship by onuwaje(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
I was like you just a few months back.

Simple advice just move on
We don't know our spouse until our wedding day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.