Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) (16984 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Ayo2004: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

you imbeciles

Yoruba girls are pretty, facial beauty is not enough factor to draw verdict on beauty

Yoruba ladies have the best structured in Nigeria, always set with nice attractive legs, average Yoruba ladies are smart and intelligent, you can't buy them anyhow because they're self independent in nature

Fulani girls only have face, I wouldn't concluded that as a whole beauty because they used make up too, haven't really hear or learn about them doing well outside their homeland and them no dey get yansh and boobs, I detest stock fish stature

Igbo girls on the other have their beauty mostly from IMO state and Anambra, Nnewi precisely, some of Abia state ladies too are pretty but that doesn't mean most of them don't have many ladies that have man look because of farm works and stress

as far as I'm concern, all tribes in Nigeria have their special beauty, I entered unilag one day and I couldn't move a inch when I saw this gorgeous lady called Toke, that's when I discovered Beauty runs in Yoruba land. there is no how you want to do it, Yoruba ladies got the curved most in Nigeria
Lol,shey na because of my joke u write all these Epistles dey call us imbeciles,you no get sense of humor ohh grin
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by helinues: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2020
This people with Tom and dick measuring sha
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by JAM084: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
helinues:
This people with Tom and dick measuring sha
[/s] shatap
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by helinues: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2020
JAM084:
[s][/s] shatap

Impersonator
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2020
abeg fulani women fine pass,even buhari sef fine pass all these gals grin
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Memberclub(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Fulanis are not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

Lol,shey na because of my joke u write all these Epistles dey call us imbeciles,you no get sense of humor ohh grin

who sense of humour EPP? go and use your sense of humour to cashout at Ecobank now

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2020
jumper524:

bros every tribe get fine women but amongst major tribe for naija, Yoruba get the lowest number of fine ladies.

they are legends in packaging.

you're not saying the truth and you know that, I have never dated ugly ladies in my life and most of my ex are Yorubas
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Ayo2004: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

who sense of humour EPP? go and use your sense of humour to cashout at Ecobank now
If this is your way of thinking,y don't u use your Epistles to cash out or the Toke girl u were admiring?most people come to nairaland to laugh and make jokes yet u are here saying rubbish,most useless post i have seen this Sunday
Radaradagrin

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

If this is your way of thinking,y don't u use your Epistles to cash out or the Toke girl u were admiring?most people come to nairaland to laugh and make jokes yet u are here saying rubbish,most useless post i have seen this Sunday
Radaradagrin

you're identifying me with the standard of the most sensible person left in your family with this your imbecility post but you forget I'm not one of your family member

who ask you what many people came to do? was this your thread in joke section? you imbeciles like to ridicule other tribe but when you're hit you then started crying victim

this 21 century bamboon even memorised my earlier post, anyway if memorising my post will reinstate your common sense and replace it with sense of humour then I welcome it

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Dreadlock69(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

you imbeciles

Yoruba girls are pretty, facial beauty is not enough factor to draw verdict on beauty

Yoruba ladies have the best structured in Nigeria, always set with nice attractive legs, average Yoruba ladies are smart and intelligent, you can't buy them anyhow because they're self independent in nature

Fulani girls only have face, I wouldn't concluded that as a whole beauty because they used make up too, haven't really hear or learn about them doing well outside their homeland and them no dey get yansh and boobs, I detest stock fish stature

Igbo girls on the other have their beauty mostly from IMO state and Anambra, Nnewi precisely, some of Abia state ladies too are pretty but that doesn't mean most of them don't have many ladies that have man look because of farm works and stress

as far as I'm concern, all tribes in Nigeria have their special beauty, I entered unilag one day and I couldn't move a inch when I saw this gorgeous lady called Toke, that's when I discovered Beauty runs in Yoruba land. there is no how you want to do it, Yoruba ladies got the curved most in Nigeria

Mtcheeew
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Shortyy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Agricaddict:
Igbo girls for fine but them too muscular
Muscular where?
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dreadlock69:

Mtcheeew

stay away from sniper
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Uyi168: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

you imbeciles

Just tell us u want to praise ur Tribe.

It's on record, Yoruba girls are the least beautiful.
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

It may look like a joke to you but not to others, you are insulting Yoruba women and you call it humour? Stupid

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
You mean this beautiful Igbo girl with yam leg and bear face grin

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Liposure: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Edeyoung:
Fulai girls with their flat ass and yansh

Abeg gimme one igbo lady or esan lady

Then we can b talking
esan girls de fine no be small. I remember when i go ekpoma....
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yoruba women are the most beautiful in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by shegunmessi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Agricaddict:
Igbo girls for fine but them too muscular

I swear down
Thicker body grin
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Liposure: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

Yoruba girYoruba ladies have the best structured in Nigeria, always set with nice attractive legs, average Yoruba ladies are smart and intelligent, you can't buy them anyhow because they're self independent in nature

as far as I'm concern, all tribes in Nigeria havI entered unilag
yes ibo girls and fulani girls are fine. But yoruba girls drive me nuts. Is it the body or is it the natural assets that comes with the body. Yoruba girls hav it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
jumper524:

bros every tribe get fine women but amongst major tribe for naija, Yoruba get the lowest number of fine ladies.

they are legends in packaging.

Shut the f.uck up

I could say the same about Igbo women

All the Igbo women in my area are ugly, too manly with yam legs and bear face

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Uyi168:
Just tell us u want to praise ur Tribe.

It's on record, Yoruba girls are the least beautiful.

It is on record, Igbo are the most ugly
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by 9japride(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
They are all beautiful in their various unique ways. Both have naturally light skin females.
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by seanwilliam(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
If na only face na fulani and ibo girls o.. but if na total package I.e face, curve, sexy structure with straight legs.. na yoruba girls.. most ibo girls have thick leg and hairy body . I hate seeing hairs in female body except for pussy ..

3 Likes

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Liposure:
yes ibo girls and fulani girls are fine. But yoruba girls drive me nuts. Is it the body or is it the natural assets that comes with the body. Yoruba girls hav it all.

you've taste, na dem get furo pass among Nigeria ladies. I don't think anyone that don't like bone to bone won't fall in love with average Yoruba ladies with enough sauce
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Ayo2004: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

you're identifying me with the standard of the most sensible person left in your family with this your imbecility post but you forget I'm not one of your family member

who ask you what many people came to do? was this your thread in joke section? you imbeciles like to ridicule other tribe but when you're hit you then started crying victim

this 21 century bamboon even memorised my earlier post, anyway if memorising my post will reinstate your common sense and replace it with sense of humour then I welcome it
No matter what u say,I still smart pas the useless man that gave birth to a nobody like u,I don't know if it is poverty in your lineage or the stupidity that has always been in your family that makes you rant like an illiterate...just because your mother gave birth to ugly things in face and mind doesn't mean u should call others "baboon",anyways I blame the useless fool that couldn't afford a condom to stop me from reading this trash,going about insulting people's family for no reason ,well,u have met your match today
Radarada cheesy

P.S:I am a Yoruba guy and even though Yoruba girls might be very hard-working and have good body shapes but the truth is that they are not the most beautiful girls in Nigeria if u look at faces alone
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

No matter what u say,I still smart pas the useless man that gave birth to a nobody like u,I don't know if it is poverty in your lineage or the stupidity that has always been in your family that makes you rant like an illiterate...just because your mother gave birth to ugly things in face and mind doesn't mean u should call others "baboon",anyways I blame the useless fool that couldn't afford a condom to stop me from reading this trash,going about insulting people's family for no reason ,well,u have met your match today
Radarada cheesy

P.S:I am a Yoruba guy and even though Yoruba girls might be very hard-working and have good body shapes but the truth is that they are not the most beautiful girls in Nigeria if u look at faces alone

who cares where you crawl out from, the fact still remained you took your stupidity after those thing that gave birth to a world class imbeciles like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.