Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) (16992 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Ayo2004: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

who cares where you crawl out from, the fact still remained you took your stupidity after those thing that gave birth to a world class imbeciles like you
E don dey pain am cheesy,try to review your comment before posting rubbish,all u know is slowpoke,u sure say no be wetin u be?
Radarada cheesy

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Oracleforce: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbo people go leave Fooolani ladies come dey abuse Yoruba ladies. ....
The fight between Yoruba and Igbo on nairaland is an endless war..

Lemme say my opinion, the foooani lady is more beautiful than the Igbo ladies....Igbo ladies are good for ashewo junction....nationwide
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by bigpriik: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oracleforce:
Igbo people go leave Fooolani ladies come dey abuse Yoruba ladies. ....
The fight between Yoruba and Igbo on nairaland is an endless war..

Lemme say my opinion, the foooani lady is more beautiful than the Igbo ladies....Igbo ladies are good for ashewo junction....nationwide

Yoruba girls are dirty tueeh
With smelly pussy( pukes)
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by chubinwa(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Without sentiments and judging from the above pictures, I'd choose the Hausas. they are naturally beautiful even without makeup.
moreover, passing a holistic judgement on both tribes, I'd rather choose the igbos. they are perfectly beautiful with curves in the right places
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

E don dey pain am cheesy,try to review your comment before posting rubbish,all u know is slowpoke,u sure say no be wetin u be?
Radarada cheesy

that's your father's middle name now, I mean the man you took your stupidity after

just look at this Dundee that need mental review pointing out review. you this small kids privilege to have phone, a 2004 old boy typing faster than his common sense

review kill you there
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Ayo2004: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

that's your father's middle name now, I mean the man you took your stupidity after

just look at this Dundee that need mental review pointing out review. you this small kids privilege to have phone, a 2004 old boy typing faster than his common sense

review kill you there
Ok,no cry sha

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by lascos912(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbo girls the yam legs
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by IbrahimMav: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stereotypes are wrong assumptions about people, place or things.

the stereotype about igbo girls having yam legs is ridiculous. I've met several igbo girls, in fact, many of them were my course mates, and none of them have yam legs.

The stereotypes about yoruba girls being dirty and ugly are even more ridiculous. There are a lot of beautiful yoruba girls in nigeria and diaspora.

The stereotype about pretty fulani girls is also false. I served in katsina and i can categorically tell you fulani has their fair share of ugly and beautiful ladies.

The truth of the matter is every tribe in nigeria has beautiful and ugly women. no tribe has monopoly on beauty. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Oracleforce: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
bigpriik:

So.your sisters or mama pussy is delicious and tasty, abi?
Ask her for permission to check her pussy for confirmation
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by fati2001(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
pulani
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingOdart(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
bigpriik:

You must be referring to your mother. She is dirty and have a smelling pussy (pukes) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by KingMack(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fulani FINE YES.. NO DOUBTS!!! Bt Dem no go let us Mary their daughter bt Dem gomarry us @free willundecided\
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Myhusband(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ayo2004:

Ok,no cry sha

tell that to your father that lives in pain and agony for birthing a 21 century Dundee like you

I hope you don't pack F in all your waec result because I doubt if something good can come out from that your watery and decayed brain
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Telegram234(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
ABCthings:
My area girls fine pass all these ones jor....
Op you need to enlighten yourself more on the definition of beauty.
e post wey do makeup, em call am beauty.

1 Like

Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by SATANISGOD: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
i am seriously looking for correct fulani to marry . where do i get beautiful ones like the ones in this pic
Re: Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) by Maxberg(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2021
My honest opinion... Yoruba girls no that fine. I schooled in sw and all my siblings reside in sw. Most fine babes in lagos ain't yoruba. I can only pick few parts of Ondo girls because some tribes there are edoid.

my lists are:
1. Fulani Katsina/Sokoto/Adamawa
2. Igbo Imo/Anambra/Enugu
3. Delta
4. Edo
5. Rivers
6. Akwa/Cross
7. Benue
8. Yoruba Kwara/Ondo
9. Kogi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.