Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single (639 Views)

Why Are We Men Always So Hornny? / Make I Help Your Hornny State?? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Agricaddict(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
How do you do it?
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
So single people don't fvck?
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
We Bleep pass una wey dey relationships(your girlfriends are our Bleep buddies.)
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by agbolahan1991(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ur question no make sense at all....
So na Virgin u b abi na Virgin u take marry...
Most of those married men no they Bleep there wife well...so they need young blood...
And who u think say dey disvirgin ur wives for u...
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
You don't know nothing, but I sell herbs that boost men sexual powers, no forget
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2020
I use my three fingers to dig my $#-#'# grin
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2020
miracood:
with all the big boobbs u got? why na
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Chingle6(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2020
miracood:

Hmmmm mama d mama grin cheesy grin I throw cap

Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Slyzen(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2020
You simply become aware of that urge. Then watch it. Then move your attention to your breath. Then take a deep breath, in and out, slowly.... Take the breath again, this time appreciating the fact that you are able to breathe...The air is a gift, a free gift of nature to you. Accept it, inhale slowly...exhale slowly. Then close your eyes slowly. Then, go zen for just 5 minutes. Now, you are in control of your emotions.
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
We Bleep pass una wey dey relationships(your girlfriends are our Bleep buddies.)

No mind the fool. The idiot might be one sex starved married junkie.

(1) (Reply)

How BROKE-SHAMING Affects Nigerian Guys / Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! / (leak. Download) Shawn Mendes Wonder Full Album 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.