Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single (639 Views)

Why Are We Men Always So Hornny? / Make I Help Your Hornny State?? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Agricaddict(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
How do you do it?
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
So single people don't fvck?
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
We Bleep pass una wey dey relationships(your girlfriends are our Bleep buddies.)
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by agbolahan1991(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ur question no make sense at all....
So na Virgin u b abi na Virgin u take marry...
Most of those married men no they Bleep there wife well...so they need young blood...
And who u think say dey disvirgin ur wives for u...
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
You don't know nothing, but I sell herbs that boost men sexual powers, no forget
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2020
I use my three fingers to dig my $#-#'# grin
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2020
miracood:
with all the big boobbs u got? why na
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Chingle6(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2020
miracood:

Hmmmm mama d mama grin cheesy grin I throw cap

Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Slyzen(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2020
You simply become aware of that urge. Then watch it. Then move your attention to your breath. Then take a deep breath, in and out, slowly.... Take the breath again, this time appreciating the fact that you are able to breathe...The air is a gift, a free gift of nature to you. Accept it, inhale slowly...exhale slowly. Then close your eyes slowly. Then, go zen for just 5 minutes. Now, you are in control of your emotions.
Re: What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
We Bleep pass una wey dey relationships(your girlfriends are our Bleep buddies.)

No mind the fool. The idiot might be one sex starved married junkie.

How BROKE-SHAMING Affects Nigerian Guys / Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! / (leak. Download) Shawn Mendes Wonder Full Album 2020