Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? (922 Views)

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / Church Dropouts Share Your Reasons Why You Stopped Going To Church? / Why I stopped going to Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
danyero:
If your reply to everything is ridiculous whataboutism, then I must say have a nice day.
It is impossible for NOTHING to exist.
ANYTHING can exist in infinite forms.
So, creation-based/religious theories are just theories.
They shouldn't be regarded as documentations of REALITY.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Tcwork: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Which one is church dropout again. If we tell u our problems would u solve them?
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
HellVictorinho:

It is impossible for NOTHING to exist.
ANYTHING can exist in infinite forms.
So, creation-based/religious theories are just theories.
They shouldn't be regarded as documentations of REALITY.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
danyero:
You are speaking to the choir.
Your reply conveys no meaning.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Your reply conveys no meaning.
Your post should have been directed to creationists who see their books as fact ,not me.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
danyero:
Your post should have been directed to creationists who see their books as fact ,not me.
Ok.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by chiommy123(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tekzyflex:

my dear going to church is not a VIP ticket to heaven.
true but its very important cos you can't grow spiritually without continuous study of the word but individually and as a group.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Gentlebuka(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:

The same reasonable humans that would murder without a just cause, and take from the weak without mercy or thought.

Like any "reasonable human" would lack pride to admit if ever they were proven wrong.

You act like the reasonable man is perfect and infallible.

Let me ask you how you searched for the evidence and have proof of what you claim to be a reasonable view that what they claim is a lie?

Or are you ajudging that everyone who reasons with you or like you is reasonable, and does who don't are unreasonable.

What evidence is there of gravity when birds fly

Aunty, there is more to being a good Christian than going to church. Going to church is an obligation, or at least, that is how it should be. If you think that everyone who doesn't go to church will go to hell, sorry, you are wrong.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Gentlebuka(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
chiommy123:
true but its very important cos you can't grow spiritually without continuous study of the word but individually and as a group.
You are right about not growing spiritually if you don't study the word continously. But you are wrong if you think i need to do that with other people.
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by BlueAngel444: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Aunty, there is more to being a good Christian than going to church. Going to church is an obligation, or at least, that is how it should be. If you think that everyone who doesn't go to church will go to hell, sorry, you are wrong.
dude you quoted the wrong moniker undecided
Re: Church Dropouts, Why Did You Stopped Going To Church? by Gentlebuka(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
dude you quoted the wrong moniker undecided
Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet S.K Abiara Pays Condolence Visit To Tb Joshua Widow(photos) / What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? / Mystical Religion Of African Mercenaries Now In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.