Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) (91979 Views)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Breaking News: 2 Killed In Benin Cult Clash (photos) / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Etinosa1234: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
nerd004:

Truth not all Benin guys are cultist but the majority are..are u aware that even the Governor is cultist "confirmed" ,,,,Oshiomole is a cultist,,, Ize Iyamu is a Cultist ... Tony Kabaka is a Cultist ....Ebo Stone is a Cultist..etc.
so that young man is right,,,, majority of the elites in Edo are cultist,, so what do you expect from their society ....60%_70% of Edo youths are cultist....Their youth(70%} both male and female are so desperate for quick wins in life and this is their greatest undoing...

That

Abeg... majority of us ain't cultist. ... U are just generalising...

Its just like saying majority of Yoruba are skull miners or majority of Igbos are ritualist and drug dealers

If I asked in court to prove that Obaseki is a cultist, can u do it?

Besides.. u should specify whether u mean Benin boys or Edo state pple because oshiomole ain't Benin
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Realfrankie(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dangerous street

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by TundRash(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
cheesy grin grin I am usually excited seeing the dead bodies of cultists. Useless humans. Awön ömö ofo .
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Frankcallys(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
If they are all cultists, good for them. Let them eliminate each other and not touch any innocent soul. Nigeria would be a better place without all this fools. Instead of them to invest and push forward for a better life they are busy with cultism.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
iamteegee:
Another esutites sited

're you one?
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
hustla:

You wey still dey live for your mama house and collect pocket money dey form Aye online

May God help you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Edo guys no dey behave as if they are the offsprings of the great Benin empire.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by edunaragold(f): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
That's what u get when u are a member, its blood in and blood out, aren't no turning back once u join.may their soul rest in peace
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by InvertedHammer: 2:23am On Nov 17, 2020
/
grin
They thought it ends with shouting dodorima up and down.

Good for them.

/
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by iamteegee(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes
okoloemmalex:

're you one?
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by OVB123: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
nerd004:

Truth not all Benin guys are cultist but the majority are..are u aware that even the Governor is cultist "confirmed" ,,,,Oshiomole is a cultist,,, Ize Iyamu is a Cultist ... Tony Kabaka is a Cultist ....Ebo Stone is a Cultist..etc.
so that young man is right,,,, majority of the elites in Edo are cultist,, so what do you expect from their society ....60%_70% of Edo youths are cultist....Their youth(70%} both male and female are so desperate for quick wins in life and this is their greatest undoing...

That
It is like you know them very well but not d way is being painted.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
plodds:
Bro, i'd like to talk to you but not here... pls send me ur number, cheers!

I replied your mail but it seems your mail has an issue..
Send me your email or WhatsApp contact here..
You can write your WhatsApp contact in Words here..
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Abskynet: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
MossadAgent:
Last dude piss on himself.

this one have come again lol
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Neddstark:

Peaceful protests that infringes on other citizens right to movement is not a peaceful protest. Other roads started getting blocked around the nation. Now tell me, why wont hoodlums take over?

youre def an enemy of the masses and of this country.

was the protest meant to better the country or just to better a set of people?

all around the world, protest will always cause a movement restriction either on small scale or large scale... so why are you making it seem like the protest did something bad?

with beings like you, this country will never progress.

a protest that is asking for basic betterment of the citizens is what youre against... shame on you
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Thefxchanger:

youre def an enemy of the masses and of this country.

was the protest meant to better the country or just to better a set of people?

all around the world, protest will always cause a movement restriction either on small scale or large scale... so why are you making it seem like the protest did something bad?

with beings like you, this country will never progress.

a protest that is asking for basic betterment of the citizens is what youre against... shame on you

Bla bla bla. Go and block the roads again.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by muykem: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2020
stainbaba:

Oga get ur facts right b4 u open ur mouth and start talking anyhow here...If it's the pple he used in winning election why did oshiomole and apc didn't drag him to court...plz we re talking abt cultism and it's adverse effects on our youths....don't bring politics into it

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Neddstark:

Bla bla bla. Go and block the roads again.

ode... it will happen.

students sitting at home for almost 8 months cos of the greediness of FG and ASUU would fill the streets even if ENDSARS protest doesn't come back …

you can shoot them and massacre them too...

idiots in govt … power drunk bastards

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Thefxchanger:

ode... it will happen.

students sitting at home for almost 8 months cos of the greediness of FG and ASUU would fill the streets even if ENDSARS protest doesn't come back …

you can shoot them and massacre them too...

idiots in govt … power drunk bastards

If you are not on the frontline of the protests, you are a bloody coward.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

If you are not on the frontline of the protests, you are a bloody coward.

arindin nie niii…

do I look like a student to you?

I partook in the one that concerns the youth at large #endsars... I need not join NANS protest as thy have a body and leaders...

I don't blame you... youre obviously an undergraduate with some tecno phone and feel you can come here to type without your senses simply because some agent of doom have given you money for cigarette

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Thefxchanger:

arindin nie niii…

do I look like a student to you?

I partook in the one that concerns the youth at large #endsars... I need not join NANS protest as thy have a body and leaders...

I don't blame you... youre obviously an undergraduate with some tecno phone and feel you can come here to type without your senses simply because some agent of doom have given you money for cigarette

So it is only students that protest? You're encouraging protests that against the government could turn violent so you should practice what you preach. That's my point, you dont have to get overly insulting over it like a woman with endometriosis.

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

So it is only students that protest? You're encouraging protests that against the government could turn violent so you should practice what you preach. That's my point, you dont have to get overly insulting over it like a woman with endometriosis.

Use your sense ...

EndSars protest has been done and in rest mode for not till we deem it fit to come out again...

University students and Nans are the ones that will mobilize themselves to stop the menace of strike caused by fg and ASUU ...

Students protest has its own objective which is different from the objective of EndSars protest...

Don’t type like someone who can’t reason

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Use your sense ...

EndSars protest has been done and in rest mode for not till we deem it fit to come out again...

University students and Nans are the ones that will mobilize themselves to stop the menace of strike caused by fg and ASUU ...

Students protest has its own objective which is different from the objective of EndSars protest...

Don’t type like someone who can’t reason

Please dont quote me again. Arguing with you can make someone give up on humanity.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Please dont quote me again. Arguing with you can make someone give up on humanity.

Of course you’re too slow to reason like an adult... you’re the same person who supports the evil govt and it’s actions towards the youth who spoke up and you’re the one who think he’s human...

You’re truly a kid who can’t comprehend simple logic
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Of course you’re too slow to reason like an adult... you’re the same person who supports the evil govt and it’s actions towards the youth who spoke up and you’re the one who think he’s human...

You’re truly a kid who can’t comprehend simple logic

Hey lunatic. Show me you got some balls. Go and protest in front of police station. If you are too gutless to do that, hug the nearest transformer. Leave me the fúck alone. I am not the reason behind your problems. Capisce.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Hey lunatic. Show me you got some balls. Go and protest in front of police station. If you are too gutless to do that, hug the nearest transformer. Leave me the fúck alone. I am not the reason behind your problems. Capisce.

You’re a slowpoke... I hold u?

Which police station? The ones that the polo meant have abandoned and refused to resume duty ?

Ur generations to come will still suffer for your inability to stop the menace of a radical govt ...

Keep sounding like a dunce ...

If u have no sensible response again, u ignore my mention ... but as long as u still think u have words to type, I will show u how stupid you sound

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You’re a slowpoke... I hold u?

Which police station? The ones that the polo meant have abandoned and refused to resume duty ?

Ur generations to come will still suffer for your inability to stop the menace of a radical govt ...

Keep sounding like a dunce ...

If u have no sensible response again, u ignore my mention ... but as long as u still think u have words to type, I will show u how stupid you sound

Hassan. Enough of the insults.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Hassan. Enough of the insults.

grin...
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Thefxchanger:

grin...

But really man. With an account where you have your contact details you shouldnt be exchanging insults with people. You never know who the other person is. You do business online, with your number someone can get your full details. Some people really have time. If you think this is a joke, check the cultism thread in the crime section.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Neddstark:

But really man. With an account where you have your contact details you shouldnt be exchanging insults with people. You never know who the other person is. You do business online, with your number someone can get your full details. Some people really have time. If you think this is a joke, check the cultism thread in the crime section.

Well said ... I’d take note of this
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
iamteegee:
Yes

we 're strong and resilient people...

from Enugu and now Agbani.

AC precisely, Engineering is the faculty and Computer Engineering was the Dept.

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by iamteegee(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2020
May your days be long
okoloemmalex:

we 're strong and resilient people...

from Enugu and now Agbani.

AC precisely, Engineering is the faculty and Computer Engineering was the Dept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) / Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.