Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) (91831 Views)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] / RRS Intensifies Move Against Cult Clashes In Somolu, Other Areas - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by knowhowk: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2020
J111333:
Very good.

They can kill off themselves for peaceful residents to enjoy a sanitized city.
I support the cult war as long as they keep pumping the bullets into themselves.

To Benin cultists, more bullets to your guns. Let the scores keep soaring but please don't forget to keep the bullets flying within your circle. undecided
. grin grin grin
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
A life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Ogbeni....twenty man shall fall if them cross my lane
Unto who i be...
Them bam Jesus for wilderness.....black na the colour
empty threat
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Camelot65: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
adams123:

point to that place let's read it together.
Surah 8:7

Surah 2:193

Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 31......terrorists shout allahu akbar when killing ......

inspiration from those passages plus the assurance of getting to janna after killing unbelievers and hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Mrquote:

Probably anybody that protest is a Yahoo boy abi?LOL
Why are you pained about my SARS comment?Me no get ur time jare,
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2020
hustla:

Nawa o.. I no know say abeokuta still dey do cult stuff cos most people Don move on to yahoo and better things

Na 2000 - 2005 Abeokuta hot last but it seems lack of sense has come back now

I tire for dem
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Oh my God what is happening in edo state, two prisons broke! Edo state will be hell fire. Who in his sense will chase out wild deadly criminals in broad daylight.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Stark as in Tony stark? Anyway these are some of the best words I have come across lately. First off I didn't support the protest because the movement was initiated by yahoo Boys, I don't allow criminals fight a good fight for me, I think it is my responsibility. Secondly I condemn the attack on law enforcement officers. The protest already achieved it aims, I was expecting a negotiation but it seems Nigerians were looking for blood

Just a random moniker that came into my head. You're right, there was this innate bloodlust Nigerians were looking for. Some fools were even encouraging it, saying that will be what will make Nigeria better. I dont mean illiterates, I mean Bsc and masters holders were saying this.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Culture is screwed, parenting is going, system is broken.

What did you expect? grin

Other than to expect more cheesy
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Halo22: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Look at how people's hopefuls are just losing their lives in unfortunate ways. My question is, what does theses people gain from this useless venture called cultism? One of the fell men is even old enough to be a father.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Mrquote:

So we should just be calm and ket things get out hand abi just because of the difference views we have.
I put it to you how do we get it right.

Like I said, I am not against protests. I am 100% for it. But when there was a time to negotiate, it should not be downplayed. Mind you, I have been a victim of SARS oppression.
Now, with the riots, looting, destruction of police stations and other ills that came with the aftermath of the Endsars movement, how has Nigeria gotten better? All the protesters had to do was to clear the road so motorists can move and obey the curfew. If you go America, you no go obey the law there?
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by shilz(f): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
All corners

Oga the fight is not everywhere in Benin city... Sapele road, all corners of GRA, Airport road, the list is endless.....these areas don't even know if people are dying.... Who send cultist!!
sapele road down to bye pass has been hot since Tuesday last week.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Neddstark: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Don’t blame the anarchy that is happening on the peaceful protest we had... blame it on the govt who refused to listen to the people and then went on to arm thugs against protesters ...

They refused to respond to basic requests by the citizens till hoodlums took over ...

Citizens have the right to protest and we did peacefully... if hoodlums start their thuggery in the middle of it while govt was dragging its feet, blame the govt and not the peaceful protest

Peaceful protests that infringes on other citizens right to movement is not a peaceful protest. Other roads started getting blocked around the nation. Now tell me, why wont hoodlums take over?

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Cerveau(f): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2020
shilz:
sapele road down to bye pass has been hot since Tuesday last week.
hot as in?....... You mean the sapele road that I'm in like this??....that everyone is going about their daily lives! Not this sapele road!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Halo22:
Look at how people's hopefuls are just losing their lives in unfortunate ways. My question is, what does theses people gain from this useless venture called cultism? One of the fell men is even old enough to be a father.

How did cultism start and turn violent?

If you can answer this, you will begin to understand the problems with Nigerians.

Importation of useless foreign concepts copied and taken into extremes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Hallabee1(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
ForestHill:
Both the innocent died cry
they hardly attack innocent people...its a reprisal on each other
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by shilz(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
hot as in?....... You mean the sapele road that I'm in like this??....that everyone is going about their daily lives! Not this sapele road!
ask those in Santana market,ask those in obe
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
This arent the set I saw few days ago. These are a new set. If you're a cultist, better stop so you dont become part of the next set. Ju life sweet die

I want to use this opportunity to beg you. Abeg any movement, be it protest or fight that will lead to anarchy, please do not only support it. Infact, stand against it. A situation of anarchy enables the beasts among us to express their madness unrestrained as we can see. Police dey Bleep up big time but there are better ways to handle this than fostering hate between the law enforcement and the citizens. With over 4 police stations razed and 2 prisons opened, sorry Benin city is not going to get better anytime soon. For those that have fallen, there will be reprisals upon reprisals plus other crime. God help us.

This won't happen if the police where locals.
Edo police should police Edo people.

Nigeria should restructure this government or we disintegrate. Nigeria is just running on reserve fuel.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by mytalentlyng: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2020
What is the gain in joining cult group? Young people wasting their lives for nonsense things. This is so disturbing!
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by UDUJ(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
J111333:
Very good.

They can kill off themselves for peaceful residents to enjoy a sanitized city.
I support the cult war as long as they keep pumping the bullets into themselves.

To Benin cultists, more bullets to your guns. Let the scores keep soaring but please don't forget to keep the bullets flying within your circle. undecided

Supported. As long as those being killed are actually cultists whose hands have been soiled with peoples bloods, then they should extinguish themselves within their circle and not harm any innocent individuals. These cultists are not human and do not deserve to be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Mrquote: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:

Like I said, I am not against protests. I am 100% for it. But when there was a time to negotiate, it should not be downplayed. Mind you, I have been a victim of SARS oppression.
Now, with the riots, looting, destruction of police stations and other ills that came with the aftermath of the Endsars movement, how has Nigeria gotten better? All the protesters had to do was to clear the road so motorists can move and obey the curfew. If you go America, you no go obey the law there?
Lol what brought about the destruction of properties if not the way the government handles the issues. We didn't trust the government that why we didnt back down bro. They are good in saying something and doing the opposite
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Mrquote: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2020
haffaze777:
Why are you pained about my SARS comment?Me no get ur time jare,
Why would u make such comments they have counted it for u as a gain for today abi. Keep supporting the bad behavior of the government. Why not inform them to reform the police for better security u are here say see what endsars brought.

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by femmy2010(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2020
And some would want the police to maintain law and order with a stick and water cannon?
#BRINGSARSBACK
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
A life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Unto who i be...

Fem there

See this judas obina

Who bam u?

May krf redesign your senses there

Obinna for digital

3 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by wink2015(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Cultism is evil.

Nigeria youth must deviate from it.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Cerveau(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2020
shilz:
ask those in Santana market,ask those in obe
me I was at Santana market yesterday, everything looked pretty normal to me..... I didn't hear or see anything relating to cult fight...... The exaggeration is way too much

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Blackking98(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Unto who i be...
Dodorima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Coldie:
All those Igbos doubting if ikwerre people migrated from Benin are beginning to see where their cultism attitude came from. If not for the fact that wike is a strong hand this is how rivers state end SARS protest would have ended.

It was only in Edo state that endsars protester's were robbed by fellow protester's, even female endsars protester's were raped by fellow protester's.

These criminals are willing and ready to do that extreme cause they know they will catch them again. Pos businesses in Edo have closed down, people no longer go out at night.

For ur own good watch the way u travel this Christmas especially those going to pass Edo state
[/s]

You are a sick person

Ikwerre have nothing to do with my state !!

Ikwerre are your ibo people

Stay off Edo matters

Never in your life mention ikwerre and my state again

Ikwerre no get any history with my state

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by sylve11: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Unto who i be...

shocked shocked cool
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by tifany89(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
All corners

Oga the fight is not everywhere in Benin city... Sapele road, all corners of GRA, Airport road, the list is endless.....these areas don't even know if people are dying.... Who send cultist!!
Lol I dey Ihama last night , see activites everywhere. At a point I was wondering if it's the same hot Benin or somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Starzo: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2020
it would have been more sef if ASUU was not on strike
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Goodluckall: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Wetin concerned me
��

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Don't think otherwise please.
I am not thinking otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.