Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (55241 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Kballer: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
yosmen:
you get money, you no enjoy yourself, you are on your own
I swr
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God you didn't do any BMW shady deal with Stella odua I would have believed you grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Zinnykel0147(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
I TAYA OHHH.....U GET MONI, U NO ENJOY NA OYO FOR U......
DIS GUY LOOKS LIKE A VERY STINGY PERSON SHA......
yosmen:
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Wickedfact: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
aspiring44:

OBJ also used 3310. There are some people that are frugal or just stingy to the bones . No matter what you telll them they won't change .

Everyone has a different lifestyle that suits them .
Ostentatious lifestyle is what something love most .

A great Philanthropist Chuck feney will shock you .

Apart from that, those old phones that aren't internet enabled are virtually impossible to bug. They don't have Internet access so, conversations are more secure. Also, the Chinese guys don't have access to them since they didn't make them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by amliftedhigher: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
WHEN HE DIE, HIS 2 SONS WILL BUY BUGATTI CHIRON AND SALE ALL THOSE HOUSES.
NONSENSE.
THIS IS POVERTY OF THE MIND
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Mechejy: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chaiii. Imagine a wealthy man fearing Almighty God. I saw him preaching the other day. But me that have nothing atimes my mind tells me to boast. God bless you sir
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by AprokoGirl: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96078120:
The Founder, President, and Chairman of the Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka says he uses a rubber band to tie and hold his phone to keep it from falling apart.

The businessman, while speaking at The International Festival Of Victory (IFOV), an annual conference of Word Assembly, held at the Vision House Headquarters in Lagos, said he wonders why people use expensive gadgets, In a 4-hour business lecture, The 61 years old business tycoon disclosed that he uses a rubber band to keep his phone from falling apart, and he only changed phones when his wife gifted him a new one.

The chairman of Coscharis Motors also said that his 2 sons were not allowed to drive any car until they graduated from the University, he added that he once kicked his second son out of the house for 3 months for driving a car.

The Nnewi native said he trained his kids without a Television in his house and to date, he does not have Cable Tv at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw8EZybTRIQ
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
yosmen:
hmmmm, his philosophy is not yours, everyone has his/ her own way of doing things in life.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wow, don't know he's that strict o.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by golddare: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96078120:
The Founder, President, and Chairman of the Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka says he uses a rubber band to tie and hold his phone to keep it from falling apart.

The businessman, while speaking at The International Festival Of Victory (IFOV), an annual conference of Word Assembly, held at the Vision House Headquarters in Lagos, said he wonders why people use expensive gadgets, In a 4-hour business lecture, The 61 years old business tycoon disclosed that he uses a rubber band to keep his phone from falling apart, and he only changed phones when his wife gifted him a new one.

The chairman of Coscharis Motors also said that his 2 sons were not allowed to drive any car until they graduated from the University, he added that he once kicked his second son out of the house for 3 months for driving a car.

The Nnewi native said he trained his kids without a Television in his house and to date, he does not have Cable Tv at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw8EZybTRIQ

Parenting is neither her nor there, do what you can and hope for God's grace.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by 400billionman: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Nigerian youths won't like this type of story.

I see these things happen around me everyday.

I drum it. The rich are rich because of their LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE.

Later, you wake up to envy them but can't copy their style.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
400billionman:
Nigerian youths won't like this type of story.

I see these things happen around me everyday.

I drum it. The rich are rich because of their LEVEL OF DISCIPLINE.

Later, you wake up to envy them but can't copy their style.
God bless you, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you...

If you can not pay the prize don't envy those that are willing to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.