Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap (1882 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / How Do I Safe Guard Whatsapp Privacy / Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by We4all: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
No reason am abeg. I was trying to say, if you don't have your alert sim and this thing has been happening, the day you withdraw more than expected and decided to check balance, would you return the money.

Now you're talking.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Businessicon:
Have you been using loan apps? It's possible they are using your account for transactions cos they got your BVN and card details
yes, with okash.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Businessicon: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:
yes, with okash.
It is possible your account is been used by them cos they have your vital bank details
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Businessicon: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:
yes, with okash.
Change your debit card
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Businessicon: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:
yes, with okash.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by jrobbins: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Report to your bank immediately. Your account is being used for layering.

What's Your Take On This (photo)? / 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love / Between Your Mother, Your Daughter And Your Wife – As A Man Who Comes First?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6