Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (30867 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sobasojek:

Continue ranting. Lagos state will not assist any biafran ipobian. Go back to your anambra and abia states to get assistance okay
Lol cool
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by salam8528: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
I know he will surely rice again but we shouldn't forget too much if everything is bad. Even though some people where claiming that the tugs where sponsored the right thing to have been was to call off the prorest but no over sabi sabi people went ahead and cause innocent people pains. A bud horse man no when to retreat, to retreat doesn't make u weak.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Xyz001:
Even insurance won't save you.

Heard Nigerian insurance don't cover riot.
this is false....
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

A key challenge to good governance in a democracy is not the key actors who are visible catalsyt of the decay and corruption that the progressives try to remove, no no no. it is persons like you - who deploy guile and pseudo-logic at every opportunity for discourse with the intention of maligning the truth in whatever form it presents itself

1: A protest is definitively different from a riot and it is definitely not an "Insurgency" since you are very fond of the word.
2: A protest by its very nature means an expression of strong dissatisfaction through various well-disposed (non-violent) campaigns via marches, carrying placards, chanting, burning effigies and blocking major highways causing traffic-flow disruption and taking off clothes and dancing naked in front of the Senate building.
3: Anarchy simply means a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems. -

The protesters applied their rights to protest as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution and Nigeria is a party to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (which they have used on numerous occasions to support the Hijab in non-muslim schools among other controversial themes from child marriage to honor-killings)

As you have passively deflected documented history that when the Armed Forces engage protesters with Force - it breaks down into Looting and Rioting - I will bring it to your notice that the same hoodlums and looters where among the peaceful protesters for 14-days and there was not a single person injured nor killed.

In June 2003, Buhari and ANPP began a mass protest against the outcome of the April 19, 2003 presidential election in Abuja. gathered at the Court of Appeal and would later spill over to the streets where they chanted anti-government slogans against the Olusegun Obasanjo government.

In 2011, General Muhammadu Buhari, CPC Presidential candidate called for a revolution in Nigeria - Buhari asked Nigerians to make exceptional sacrifices to assert their collective will in the country. He made reference to "the Egyptian pro-democracy campaigners defied all odds for 18 days to achieve their set goal of terminating the 30-year old grip on power by Mubarak. Their tenacity has again confirmed the truism that no force on earth can stop a people determined,” He commended the Egyptian Military for not using force and protecting the protesters.

in 2014 Buhari headlines the Mega Protest tagged "Salvation Rally" with thousands of party supporters in Abuja. He made inciting statements supporting a "Revolution" saying that if the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. In what wil become his most memorable threats "if what happens in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, ‘the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

No one says you should not lve Buhari or Religious Extremists - try to speak the truth in public and lie in private

You may be able to speak fluent malu and communicate with the likes, your methods shall fail just as they have in other countries and you will face the same oppressed people you make mockery of
very good write up but you forget boko Haram started with protests...... sha when everything is burnt down hope you won't turn to God and ask him why he gave you ash.....
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
iamakbar:

https://twitter.com/get_fundall/status/1325764837788561413?s=19
#StoriesIndeed
25 years bawo, so him din Dey that shop for 25years? Make we go check out the shop then build m now another Tory!
Well blame the government, if them do good from start e for no happen. cool
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Onlyonebuhari: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
It will never be well with those that put others in pain.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2020
leokid866:

very good write up but you forget boko Haram started with protests...... sha when everything is burnt down hope you won't turn to God and ask him why he gave you ash.....

I disagree completely - Shiite started a protest, Boko-Haram did not
I wrote my LBS assignment on Internal Security with Boko-Haram and Fulani Herdsmen as integral actors in my submission - Boko Haram started with a group of idealist Islamists who wanted to create (in principle) the New Caliphate devoted to the practice of "True Islam" - they formed in small groups at mosques and discussed Islam and decided that the best way to push this ideal was Isolationism - their teachers were well-versed in the study of the Quran and also made use of computers and internet. the group recieved an increasing following and started sounding out these ideals vocally in a small town in Bornu State.

Ali Modu Sherif a two-time APC Governor has been fingered as the politician who decided to fund and arm this group for his political interests - the exact same way Peter Odili did for MEND and other splinter-groups of the Niger-Delta Militancy phenomenon.

Boko-Haram did not protest until FG received reports that APC's creation had become a threat that they needed to nip in the bud. they arrested Yusuf and pressed him to jump of a Police pickup truck upon which they fired several shots in full glare of the public - the next day the newspapers published the Police version of the story that he had tried to escape, hence the shots. This action caused a lot of mayhem in the following days with violent riots and a burning of a police station.

As usual, The Presidency always Fights Fire with more Fire instead of de-escalating with water - The FG now called up a Joint task Force of the Police and Military to seek out innocent men in the community between 4AM and 6AM while they slept - they brought these men tied-up to the front of a police station and executed them while filming the scene.

You can view the incident here
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2010/2/9/video-shows-nigeria-executions

My chief alarming concern is that this is one of many incidents where the Government decided on violent suppression rather than engaging 2-way dialogue. Having escalated the violence and created a monster, they have now realized that they cannot fight Boko-haram in a suatained fashion - perhaps they should have thought so from the begining and use their number 6 instead of their zombie brains. The costs and loss of lives and businesses as a result of boko-haram is in the billions of dollars $$$ and has changed the economic landscape of a once-thriving City State into a war-zone.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Donchris3:
u clearly support blocking both roads

Same way Buhari blocked roads during his Mega Salvation Rally where he called for a revolution where Nigerians will make the sacrifice to remove Jonathan or he will make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

You clearly have not researched protests globally including the recent one in Peru - this is not a march of christian Nativity in Christmas of the burial of an important person in Benin City.

If blockign roads is the only thing you can think of - may the Nigerian Government bless you with a car that can fly during a peaceful protest
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Donchris3(m): 3:37am On Nov 17, 2020
What is bad is bad..if buhari blocked both roads then, it was also bad
LaEvilIMiss:

Same way Buhari blocked roads during his Mega Salvation Rally where he called for a revolution where Nigerians will make the sacrifice to remove Jonathan or he will make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

You clearly have not researched protests globally including the recent one in Peru - this is not a march of christian Nativity in Christmas of the burial of an important person in Benin City.

If blockign roads is the only thing you can think of - may the Nigerian Government bless you with a car that can fly during a peaceful protest
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

I disagree completely - Shiite started a protest, Boko-Haram did not
I wrote my LBS assignment on Internal Security with Boko-Haram and Fulani Herdsmen as integral actors in my submission - Boko Haram started with a group of idealist Islamists who wanted to create (in principle) the New Caliphate devoted to the practice of "True Islam" - they formed in small groups at mosques and discussed Islam and decided that the best way to push this ideal was Isolationism - their teachers were well-versed in the study of the Quran and also made use of computers and internet. the group recieved an increasing following and started sounding out these ideals vocally in a small town in Bornu State.

Ali Modu Sherif a two-time APC Governor has been fingered as the politician who decided to fund and arm this group for his political interests - the exact same way Peter Odili did for MEND and other splinter-groups of the Niger-Delta Militancy phenomenon.

Boko-Haram did not protest until FG received reports that APC's creation had become a threat that they needed to nip in the bud. they arrested Yusuf and pressed him to jump of a Police pickup truck upon which they fired several shots in full glare of the public - the next day the newspapers published the Police version of the story that he had tried to escape, hence the shots. This action caused a lot of mayhem in the following days with violent riots and a burning of a police station.

As usual, The Presidency always Fights Fire with more Fire instead of de-escalating with water - The FG now called up a Joint task Force of the Police and Military to seek out innocent men in the community between 4AM and 6AM while they slept - they brought these men tied-up to the front of a police station and executed them while filming the scene.

You can view the incident here
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2010/2/9/video-shows-nigeria-executions

My chief alarming concern is that this is one of many incidents where the Government decided on violent suppression rather than engaging 2-way dialogue. Having escalated the violence and created a monster, they have now realized that they cannot fight Boko-haram in a suatained fashion - perhaps they should have thought so from the begining and use their number 6 instead of their zombie brains. The costs and loss of lives and businesses as a result of boko-haram is in the billions of dollars $$$ and has changed the economic landscape of a once-thriving City State into a war-zone.

you say the shiites protested....and not Boko haram.....when Boko Haram came to the forest front was it not the shiites that lead the charge to help them take over? you say the government did not try to engage in two way conversation? when they were asking you to present your protest leaders did anybody come forward? they even put up committes to attend to the issue which one or two people attended even the Senate and police put up one that Davidoff attended......governors left and right were begging with some even showing supporting and understanding did the protesters leave the streets?......boss you are obviously too smart to be acting this dumb......please stop it.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Zetty177x: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
papiforreal:
Thunder fire of all endsars protesters like Zetty177x.
By destroying the businesses people worked hard to build, you would never know peace in your life.

https://www.nairaland.com/6260522/hoodlums-clash-mushin-surulere-lagos

Na Djswitch cause this one too? What is happening today is 'monsters we made'! Ok... there's boomerang from bad Government...na Twitter warriors cause this fight too? Oloshi

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very sorry to hear, but after 25 years of doing business you should have done some insurance, it helps, try to invest in securing your items, dont use only one shop, try to have a packing store some where away from your shop, your neibors in the business could bring you dowm.

The developer spirit never dies, you will rise again.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by emperor863(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

70% of protesters were from SE? How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research was done to have arrived at 70%? I would be glad if u can shed light on it.

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? Are u also aware that d recommendations of d report were very similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? My question to now is why did buhari not implement d report since June 2019? If he had implemented d report, would there have been a need for endsars protests in 2020?

About the colouration of protesters, I honestly can not say more than what I submitted. Recall that I sad that was what I heard. It may he totally false.

No lover of peace would support the seeming inaction of the president on earlier decisions to disband SARS but with the magnitude and impact of the last protests, no sane leader would not act. They did and the whole world saw the actions they took.

The protest no doubt is a critical watershed in our quest for a Nation where everyone is taken care of.

However, I am of the opinion that the protests should have been stopped before opposition politicians hijacked the protests in our states. No one single political party can be exonerated because the states have different ruling parties.

May the Lord heal our land
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
emperor863:

About the colouration of protesters, I honestly can not say more than what I submitted. Recall that I sad that was what I heard. It may he totally false.

No lover of peace would support the seeming inaction of the president on earlier decisions to disband SARS but with the magnitude and impact of the last protests, no sane leader would not act. They did and the whole world saw the actions they took.

The protest no doubt is a critical watershed in our quest for a Nation where everyone is taken care of.

However, I am of the opinion that the protests should have been stopped before opposition politicians hijacked the protests in our states. No one single political party can be exonerated because the states have different ruling parties.

May the Lord heal our land

According to u:

"I heard it from a [b]good source [/b]that more than".

U got ur information from a "good source" yet u are claiming that u aren't sure if it's true or false. How can't u be sure of d info u received from a "good source"?

Secondly, everything u said above did not in any way answer d questions I asked:

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? Are u also aware that d recommendations of d report were very similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? My question to now is why did buhari not implement d report since June 2019? If he had implemented d report, would there have been a need for endsars protests in 2020? Who are d opposition politicians u are referring & how did they hijacked d protests?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Longman8: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bad Omen. It all good,I pray u stand on your fit in no time.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2020
leokid866:

you say the shiites protested....and not Boko haram.....when Boko Haram came to the forest front was it not the shiites that lead the charge to help them take over? you say the government did not try to engage in two way conversation? when they were asking you to present your protest leaders did anybody come forward? they even put up committes to attend to the issue which one or two people attended even the Senate and police put up one that Davidoff attended......governors left and right were begging with some even showing supporting and understanding did the protesters leave the streets?......boss you are obviously too smart to be acting this dumb......please stop it.

I supported my submission with documented and published facts - you skipped the story from the begining and started somewhere half-way without stating what transpired - this is the character of a dishonest person with half-truths spilling out of his mouth. When FG had committed to violence without the option for dialogue - it was not until the bombing of the UN office in Nigeria and the Abuja car Park Massacre that the government now realized that they should be dialoging but events had already past the point of no-return.

Boko-Haram who majority of Nigerians including the Presidency and Security agent's laughed-off as an anomaly - stating that Nigerians are too hungry to blow themselves up or commit suicide well.... over 20,000 fatalities so far are we still laughing
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

I supported my submission with documented and published facts - you skipped the story from the begining and started somewhere half-way without stating what transpired - this is the character of a dishonest person with half-truths spilling out of his mouth. When FG had committed to violence without the option for dialogue - it was not until the bombing of the UN office in Nigeria and the Abuja car Park Massacre that the government now realized that they should be dialoging but events had already past the point of no-return.

Boko-Haram who majority of Nigerians including the Presidency and Security agent's laughed-off as an anomaly - stating that Nigerians are too hungry to blow themselves up or commit suicide well.... over 20,000 fatalities so far are we still laughing
1) I never backed up federal government on the Boko Haram issue......2) before yusuf was killed in police custody he had been warned several times and had been asked to speak with his people to stop....but he did not listen when his activities became radical he was arrested and the unfortunate happened....but when everything happened it was not even members of his group that spearhead the attacks it was the citizens of borno that started attacking police stations and everywhere else out of sympathetic feelings to the group....if they had calmed down and stayed out of it perhaps it won't have gotten bad so fast.....same thing happened in Lagos emotions were riled up and everywhere gets destroyed...when they were asking for leaders to come forward why didn't you stand up....when Davido was going about and the government was using him as a platform to calm things down did the protesters listen?......when you organize a movement to stand against the government make sure you do it on your own terms otherwise you end up used and suffering yourself....the borno people are suffering it.....and Lagos is having its take from the end Sars protest.....hope you learn the point i was driving at and stop forming Mr statistics. same thing yusuf was doing el-zazaki was trying he had become a terror to his neighbors, he was warned several times but refused to listen which is why he was arrested......fortunately the government had learnt it's lesson.....it is easy to bash the government because it easy to forget what it takes to keep the peace.....everyone just ends up carrying their fustration putting it behind a cause so they can cause destruction only to end up suffering themselves......anyway I hear sowore is protesting today feel free to go and join him
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
leokid866:

1) I never backed up federal government on the Boko Haram issue......2) before yusuf was killed in police custody he had been warned several times and had been asked to speak with his people to stop....but he did not listen when his activities became radical he was arrested and the unfortunate happened....but when everything happened it was not even members of his group that spearhead the attacks it was the citizens of borno that started attacking police stations and everywhere else out of sympathetic feelings to the group....if they had calmed down and stayed out of it perhaps it won't have gotten bad so fast.....same thing happened in Lagos emotions were riled up and everywhere gets destroyed...when they were asking for leaders to come forward why didn't you stand up....when Davido was going about and the government was using him as a platform to calm things down did the protesters listen?......when you organize a movement to stand against the government make sure you do it on your own terms otherwise you end up used and suffering yourself....the borno people are suffering it.....and Lagos is having its take from the end Sars protest.....hope you learn the point i was driving at and stop forming Mr statistics. same thing yusuf was doing el-zazaki was trying he had become a terror to his neighbors, he was warned several times but refused to listen which is why he was arrested......fortunately the government had learnt it's lesson.....it is easy to bash the government because it easy to forget what it takes to keep the peace.....everyone just ends up carrying their fustration putting it behind a cause so they can cause destruction only to end up suffering themselves......anyway I hear sowore is protesting today feel free to go and join him

Do you fight fire with fire or fire with water? therein lies the problem. Let us be clear on one thing - We are in a Democracy and having the Right to certain Freedoms is Sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable. If we were in a Military or Despotic regime, then by all means kill anyone who is deemed a threat to the general freedoms of all or to the security of the nation -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

That said, it is also within the ambit of the Law and Nigerian Constitution to protect the Rights of Democracy to prevent internal and external enemies from destroying it - I feel this is where your argument is coming from. There are documented means of successfully resolving any issue under the sun. It remains for both parties to come to the table and agree to discuss and reach a compromise 50-50 Win-Win.

Buhari does not want a Win-Win, he wants a Win-Lose

Since neither Nigeria nor President Buhari (formerly a vocal exponent of the Rule of Law) has declared Nigeria persona non-grata - I will expect they follow the rule of engagement by strictly referencing the constitution and applying necessary judiciary processes to enforce the Law. Human Rights Abuse is definitely
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Do you fight fire with fire or fire with water? therein lies the problem. Let us be clear on one thing - We are in a Democracy and having the Right to certain Freedoms is Sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable. If we were in a Military or Despotic regime, then by all means kill anyone who is deemed a threat to the general freedoms of all or to the security of the nation -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

That said, it is also within the ambit of the Law and Nigerian Constitution to protect the Rights of Democracy to prevent internal and external enemies from destroying it - I feel this is where your argument is coming from. There are documented means of successfully resolving any issue under the sun. It remains for both parties to come to the table and agree to discuss and reach a compromise 50-50 Win-Win.

Buhari does not want a Win-Win, he wants a Win-Lose

Since neither Nigeria nor President Buhari (formerly a vocal exponent of the Rule of Law) has declared Nigeria persona non-grata - I will expect they follow the rule of engagement by strictly referencing the constitution and applying necessary judiciary processes to enforce the Law. Human Rights Abuse is definitely
you do know, police and army men had been attacked in the first week with property damage starting in abuja....
all roads were locked.....with economic getting freezed because no movement anywhere.......and stop trying to drive the narrative that they never extended a communication line.....we know they did several times with several governors pleading for an end......but nobody stepped forward even Davido was used as a platform to plead...we were all there...but instead of listen and come to the table they kept protesting singing fem......if I come to your house, attack your security man, keep you from moving anywhere, destroy your property, refuse to listen to your pleads for sanity......I do not get to come out and tell the police I didn't know anyone was home.....and that the house is in fact mine......as for Yusuf when they noticed his radical tendencies they asked him to stop, at that point they underestimated how things will turn out, but it was all in a bid to stop bad things from happening, luckily they learnt with el-zazaki......stop driving the narrative that they can't open lines of communication.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
leokid866:

you do know, police and army men had been attacked in the first week with property damage starting in abuja....
all roads were locked.....with economic getting freezed because no movement anywhere.......and stop trying to drive the narrative that they never extended a communication line.....we know they did several times with several governors pleading for an end......but nobody stepped forward even Davido was used as a platform to plead...we were all there...but instead of listen and come to the table they kept protesting singing fem......if I come to your house, attack your security man, keep you from moving anywhere, destroy your property, refuse to listen to your pleads for sanity......I do not get to come out and tell the police I didn't know anyone was home.....and that the house is in fact mine......as for Yusuf when they noticed his radical tendencies they asked him to stop, at that point they underestimated how things will turn out, but it was all in a bid to stop bad things from happening, luckily they learnt with el-zazaki......stop driving the narrative that they can't open lines of communication.

Who attacked who first - is always what you keep avoiding - Stay your peace, no need for this any more. you open communication lines after extendng an arm of violence abi?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Who attacked who first - is always what you keep avoiding - Stay your peace, no need for this any more. you open communication lines after extendng an arm of violence abi?
protesters attacked first......
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/amp/
after this they got emboldened and killed another two in Lagos and two military men.....we paid attention to all the news coming in not just the one that suited us.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

in fact the afternoon of the 20th before the shooting started a police station in orile iganmu was attacked and set on fire....this was hours before the lekki incident.....stop trying to take the high road and agree the protest was a bad showing on the part of the Nigerian youths.....the government messed but so did the people who started it all....stop trying to push all the blame on government and let the youths accept their part in the matter. only children try to exonerate themselves in such a situation.....you bleeped up stand bold with your chest ando say yes we bleeped up.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
leokid866:

protesters attacked first......
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/policeman-killed-as-endsars-protest-turns-violent-in-ughelli/amp/
after this they got emboldened and killed another two in Lagos and two military men.....we paid attention to all the news coming in not just the one that suited us.

... or hoodlums - but whichever way you see it - you will be consumed by the intransigence of this government as well as the flood of the movement you criticize - we dey here together
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
leokid866:

in fact the afternoon of the 20th before the shooting started a police station in orile iganmu was attacked and set on fire....this was hours before the lekki incident.....stop trying to take the high road and agree the protest was a bad showing on the part of the Nigerian youths.....the government messed but so did the people who started it all....stop trying to push all the blame on government and let the youths accept their part in the matter. only children try to exonerate themselves in such a situation.....you bleeped up stand bold with your chest ando say yes we bleeped up.

... or hoodlums - but whichever way you see it - you will be consumed by the intransigence of this government as well as the flood of the movement you criticize - we dey here together
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

what do you think will happen when you come out in full force to lock down a state? the bad elements will come out and take advantage....when we were begging you to stop blocking the roads you said our mouth was smelling......of you want to say you don't understand the concept of cause and effect? you can't be that much of a child?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by leokid866: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Oga look into the concept of cause and effect.....when you do something other forces around are bound to react.....you come out in full to challenge a state and federal government and the same time.....you block all the roads and lock down business and you expect the bad elements to just sit and be looking because they don't have eyes or sense to take opportunity where they can?.....stop been a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.