Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive (1204 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Freiburger(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
A man who beats you up or a man whom you caught cheating on you?
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by r231(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
none of the above
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by 190: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2011
they would never choose anything!
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Freiburger(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
Guys make una let the ladies say sometin na smiley
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by nvo5(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
both are unforgivable and unforgettable.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
I will not forgive any.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
cheating.
BUT i can't promise he won't hear about it again!  cheesy
as for beating me, that day! Hmmm. Before I damage him
I'd ask if he saw a pretty coffin he liked.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Goldieluks: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
@OP,none.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
They are not going to choose anyone, but I know almost all of them live with one of those. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by 190: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

They are not going to choose anyone, but I know almost all of them live with one of those. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Freiburger(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

true talk grin
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by nvo5(f): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

are telling us that you do both and
your woman still puts up wit you.
then she don't(gat no ) have confidence
in herself.
what happens to I get another you in a mint.
I don't take shit from anybody.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Jackieugo(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
nvo5:

in herself.
I don't take poo from anybody.  

Well said. You tell him!
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
nvo5:

in herself.
I don't take poo from anybody.

Sharap there.

Your type can't even look their husband's eye.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by nvo5(f): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

Sharap there.

Your type can't even look their husband's eye.

I rather remain single, marriage is meant to enjoy
not endure.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
nvo5:

I rather remain single, marriage is meant to enjoy
not endure.

Marriage is fun definitely, but we are just talking about what happens to a lot of ladies.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by obowunmi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
Freiburger:

A man who beats you up or a man whom you caught cheating on you?

According to family therapist, chaircover, a woman should forgive all. she must be a punching bag and must be caring and loving to a man that cheats. Women at all times must be submissive to their husbands. without men, women are nothing.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by MzGreat(f): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

including your moma and ur sis
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat:

including your moma and your sis

Why does it hurt you so bad? Were you just given the beaten of your life? grin
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
obowunmi:

According to family therapist, chaircover, a woman should forgive all. she must be a punching bag and must be caring and loving to a man that cheats. Women at all times must be submissive to their husbands. without men, women are nothing.

what a dumb mind set you got.
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by MzGreat(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

Why does it hurt you so bad? Were you just given the beaten of your life? grin

you seriously wish, u still need to ansa d question tho
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat:

you seriously wish, u still need to ansa d question tho

Answer the OP and forget about my own comment. cheesy
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Freiburger(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
MzGreat:

including your moma and your sis
hey girl watch you keyboard, u don't just throw insults on ppl's mum and sisters like that. o.k?
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by MzGreat(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

Answer the OP and forget about my own comment. cheesy

ok no guy has ever raised his hands on me(and never will) and my guy is not cheating on me. so over to you,

is your momma and your sis a victim of this? dont lie, God is watching
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Beync(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2011
obowunmi:

says by who?
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Jackieugo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
obowunmi:

2011 called and said get with the times
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by obowunmi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Jackieugo:

2011 called and said get with the times

Beync:

says by who?

Have you never followed CC responses ? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Beync(f): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
If he did said that r u his proponent? undecided
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
I'm sorry op, but a man cannot beat me up, as for a cheating man, i ll forgive him ,but definitely forget him.

Osama10:

you actually knw this,then i pity the ladies around you who put up wtih such crap
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

I'm sorry op, but a man cannot beat me up, as for a cheating man, i ll forgive him ,but definitely forget him.

you actually knw this,then i pity the ladies around you who put up wtih such crap

Its not about me, We are talking of what happens in everyday life.

Gosh, why does the truth hurt so bad?
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
Osama10:

Its not about me, We are talking of what happens in everyday life.

Gosh, why does the truth hurt so bad?

you ve said that before, try another line ok?, and who are the we?
Re: Ladies In Which Offence Will You Forgive by Osama10(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

you ve said that before, try another line ok?, and who are the we?

Thats the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Virgins( Boys Or Girls ) Only / Whether Na One Naira!: Yeah Right! / Am Still In Love With Her:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.