Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Am Still In Love With Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Still In Love With Her: (1208 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still In Love With Her: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is probably the craziest thing i have ever done,  It might make no sense to you guyz,  I don't even want you to comment. Neither did i beg you guyz to read this.

There is a babe i love with all my heart, my life, spirit, body and soul,  Things ain't going on well between us presently. She feels that am a bit rude, prone to anger and not caring. But the truth of the matter is that i have never loved anybody the way i love her. I might have said a lot of words out in anger, but deep down in my heart i still hunger to be with her. There is a little distance between us presently, but i believe that love would always bridge that gap. I aven't been myself for a while, cuz i just can't do without thinking about her. I use to be a player,  But i guess am now in love. If i can have your heart just once more,  I would never let it go till i die!!!

Rafiat cry cry cry
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by ebonyvibe(f): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
are you related to this lady by any chance

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771101.0.html
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by HighChief4(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^You might just be right
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by maclatunji: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Poster Pele.
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by ronkebp(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
sowee!!!!! love is real!!!!
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by BABE3: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ijogz K:

This is probably the craziest thing i have ever done,  It might make no sense to you guyz,  I don't even want you to comment. Neither did i beg you guyz to read this.

Oga, there's a Journals & Diaries Section in the Niaraland Section. You're allowed to talk to yourself all you want there. 
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by freecocoa(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
BABE!:

Oga, there's a Journals & Diaries Section in the Niaraland Section. You're allowed to talk to yourself all you want there. 
Abi o,he's just indirectly begging people to comment. OP,we know una and una ways,
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
You beat me to that BABE,
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by itiswell1(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2011
Sorry dear. I have friend like that. Why not go tell her all these you are telling NL. She fit consider u again o
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by tellwisdom: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=26pt]DRUNKARD angry angry[/size]
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by Mikael4(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2011
Ijogz K:

She feels that am a bit rude, prone to anger and not caring. But the truth of the matter is that i have never loved anybody the way i love her. I might have said a lot of words out in anger, but deep down in my heart i still hunger to be with her. There is a little distance between us presently, but i believe that love would always bridge that gap. I aven't been myself for a while, cuz i just can't do without thinking about her. I use to be a player,  But i guess am now in love. If i can have your heart just once more,  I would never let it go till i die!!!

Rafiat cry cry cry
[size=14pt]Well articulated! Guess she'll never know until you confabulate with her, face to face! It's not easy when a man decides to let go of his senseless egotistical & volatile nature, and speaks this way to a lady! All hope is not lost in all ramifications though! Keep the commitment of being a changed person, true to your commission and then hopefully, she'll see tha change in you and maybe accept your heartfelt apologies! Thread carefully though, cos if she says yes to you, it may just be your last chance! Any further burst of anger or crass statement from you, would invariably be catastrophic to the hopes you have on her! She'll let you go and she wont blink, and no one would blame her! All the best though! Cheerz![/size] cool
Re: Am Still In Love With Her: by pelumiboi: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
dude just tell her how u feell FULLY

(1) (Reply)

Husband Or Sister? / Why Do Girls Love Lies... / Relationships Hardly Last Nowadays: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.