Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (86989 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by fafambo: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
thank God for swimming pool,once i take i out,we must swim before I start spending my money on you cos I hate stories that touches the eyes
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Op why you dey expose fatymore now?you wan spoil her market?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Greatlee54: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

Many of you don't even need Prayers!
The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..
pastor don provoke o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pastillon: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fraud
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by payloader(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
If you want to see a woman's real face, go to the gym, especially, in the morning. They can't makeup because sweat will remove it.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Oteikwu1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
OK na
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by therajah: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
There should be #ENDMAKEUP# protest!!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Emeka71(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..
Even a smile can change her face.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by vickydevoka(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, like I said majority of you would never admit been attracted to fakeness. In reality, that's what you go for.
Babe if u tell me for sexual pleasure I won't argue with you. I Bleep u go my way. Men are very adventurous, some will like to know what's in de waist whether is gold or diamond. N as well dis penis way u see like this ,if en charge de brain go stop to de function we go begin act accord to it's direction. As soon as we release we get back ourselves. Dats y I encourage masturbation on dis case to prevent cheating n unwanted pregnancy
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
CleanAndFine:
Mehn some make up artiste no go make heaven. Lol

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

You did so well on this logo design. Well done smiley
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by adecz: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Makeup & Photoshop.. cool cool cool cool cool

Makeup can't reduce the size & hole
of your nose & make your red eyes
whiter...
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by oshom09(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is pure assassination of facts
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
That's why, I like natural beauty. You can't sell make up for me as beautiful face.

I like natural hair with enough of plaiting hairstyles in African way, no too much of hair attachment.

If you send your pics to me, I will tell straight up, you're beautiful. But I will video call you without giving you notice. Just because I want to really confirmed if you are indeed beautiful.

I hate to be deceived by make up. I have cousin into this business, I know what am saying

she won't pick up the video call. she wud tell you she was busy. grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Contouring can alter how a woman's nose looks. There is a way make up artists do it.

They will conceal a good part of the nose and highlight the upper part that goes back to the eye.

adecz:

whiter...

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Hollusilva28(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
timebomb02:

lol. brother I've done that several times, especially some ladies I do meet on FB.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Unrated900(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

You didn’t added give your life to Christ at The end of your words niiiiii or are u tired to proclaim the gospel.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
adecz:

whiter...

You are quite correct, but makeup can reduce the size of your nose, that way the hole will also look smaller. It is called highlighting and contouring. Highlight the areas you want to be prominent (e.g) the nasal bridge and under eye. Contour the areas you want to be less obvious or givew depth (e.g) round forehead, side of nose, jawline...etc

Makeup artists are notorious for taking the worst before pics and sharing edited after pictures. In reality, the before are not always so bad and the after are not always that deceptive. I can see through layers of makeup and I don’t even have the best eyesight out there.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by jaszplus12(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Simple matter...baby, we're going swimming today....na dia she go begin to stammer.... I'm not moved by paints and "transformation"! grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by jornwhite: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, you are right, men like fake but would never admit it

If men like big tits and gurls decide to wear push up bra, then we fall for such gurls how is does it justify men love fake.
If i like big ass n you decide to wear Double pampers, then i start drooling over you how does that depict i like fake.
The truth is women know what men like; men like fine face,light skin, big tit or big ass, unfortunately for those wey fit into that category ... decieving men seems to be the only option.
if i like big tits n you come my way with a cossy bra, how is it my fault
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
lol. brother I've done that several times, especially some ladies I do meet on FB.

lol, except u wine her bout how beautiful they are without make up o. i meant the older ones iv meet before in person sha
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Babs67(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nobody ugly
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by chrisooblog: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
timebomb02:

I won’t pick it. I noticed that when you give guys an inch, they try to take a mile. Pick his call by 10pm, the next day he’ll call by midnight. Pick his video call once and it becomes a standard and monitoring strategy. I also see it as an invasion on my privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by OluwaBlessyn: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ahh,how many bags of cement dem use o
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Hollusilva28(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
timebomb02:

lol, except u wine her bout how beautiful they are without make up o. i meant the older ones iv meet before in person sha
bYes of course you have to spicy up everything and make her feel special ... ladies love sweet talk
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by sammysmiles(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oh lawd....
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up another tie of weed thinking he has seen enough from vaginal people then boom another shit pops up
Bro Bro This can't give you lasting happiness.... Take it easy life is short already no need shortening it...
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Sweetcho: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
What kind of juju is this one
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Geofavor(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Garment of confusion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oh lawd....
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up another tie of weed thinking he has seen enough from vaginal people then boom another shit pops up

Jonxing man, see as you don cast yourself...de real Slawomir bin use dis exact picture sometime ago...na en u go download come dey front as momentary action....SMH
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by emoney09: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Slay queens on insta and baboons in real life

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

Yes, I am not. One and only wife.
Are you suggesting I leave my wife and get married to you alone? That would be quite hard considering that i'm just meeting you. smiley

How about I make you my one and only mistress? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.