Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (86979 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SeriouslySense(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
okay
pocohantas:

You are quite correct, but makeup can reduce the size of your nose, that way the hole will also look smaller. It is called highlighting and contouring. Highlight the areas you want to be prominent (e.g) the nasal bridge and under eye. Contour the areas you want to be less obvious or givew depth (e.g) round forehead, side of nose, jawline...etc

Makeup artists are notorious for taking the worst before pics and sharing edited after pictures. In reality, the before are not always so bad and the after are not always that deceptive. I can see through layers of makeup and I don’t even have the best eyesight out there.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by contactikenna(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chai my data...
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Favourite001: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
To make matter worse, she didn't smile in d without makeup pics making the difference more pronounced.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Starzo: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, you are right, men like fake but would never admit it
no b dis kind fake we like jor
this is fraud
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by BabaAduras: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG

Your attempt to photoshop the face on the "before photo" is so poor.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by paix(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
I have never liked this make-up or foundation of a thing. Not one bit!! It's all fakery.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Deemayor: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sundrus:
Way the transformation Oga blogger undecided

You No Get Eye
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
pocohantas:

True, I won’t pick it. I noticed that when you give guys an inch, they try to take a mile. Pick his call by 10pm, the next day he’ll call by midnight. Pick his video call once and it becomes a standard and monitoring strategy. I will only pick a video call if we are very close (male or female), family or lovers. Anything else, I won’t pick and I won’t even lie about it. I also see it as an invasion on my privacy.

lol, i can smell lies from girls wella. but i dont have time to monitor someone like as if am frying plantains o. my lady was reluctant to pick up too at first. then i told her dat her beauty is simply irresistible and amazing , a beauty without compare. Every bit of her redolence, was irresistible to me, lol. mind u, i only saw her once when she came to look for job at my place of work then before puting d vid call. she den open up dat moment dat she has pimples and acne all over her face ni .. ...awww i told her that it doesnt mean a thing. she then agree to pick up. ...its 3 Months now we only did vid call 3 times all on her request. its mostly voice call, if she missed she call back and if i missed i call back. qui serai serai. only jobless man monitor woman with vid calls. i might consider giving u a vid shot too if u get lucky lol.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by stealmatic(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

Many of you don't even need Prayers!
The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..

says pastor yansh,oga move to the religious section
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by adecz: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
pocohantas:

You are quite correct, but makeup can reduce the size of your nose, that way the hole will also look smaller. It is called highlighting and contouring. Highlight the areas you want to be prominent (e.g) the nasal bridge and under eye. Contour the areas you want to be less obvious or givew depth (e.g) round forehead, side of nose, jawline...etc

Makeup artists are notorious for taking the worst before pics and sharing edited after pictures. In reality, the before are not always so bad and the after are not always that deceptive. I can see through layers of makeup and I don’t even have the best eyesight out there.

I agree with your general points, but
How does contouring reduce
the size of the nostrils?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by kabillionaire(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
waoh! even before the makeup sef, de woman no bad, make money just touch her body you go see beauty
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
Are you suggesting I leave my wife and get married to you alone? That would be quite hard considering that i'm just meeting you. smiley

How about I make you my one and only mistress? wink
It's not my destiny to be a mistress or be married to a married man tongue
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
stealmatic:

says pastor yansh,oga move to the religious section
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by stealmatic(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
another God of men spotted,u better talk to yourselves
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
adecz:

I agree with your general points, but
How does contouring reduce
the size of the nostrils?

It doesn’t reduce, it gives an illusion that it is reduced. I don’t know if I got the English right sha. cheesy cheesy

timebomb02:

lol, i can smell lies from girls wella. but i dont have time to monitor someone like as if am frying plantains o. my lady was reluctant to pick up too at first. then i told her dat her beauty is simply irresistible and amazing , a beauty without compare. Every bit of her redolence, was irresistible to me, lol. mind u, i only saw her once when she came to look for job at my place of work then before puting d vid call. she den open up dat moment dat she has pimples and acne all over her face ni .. ...awww i told her that it doesnt mean a thing. she then agree to pick up. ...its 3 Months now we only did vid call 3 times all on her request. its mostly voice call, if she missed she call back and if i missed i call back. qui serai serai. only jobless man monitor woman with vid calls

If you like, call me Mona Lisa, I no go pick cheesy, but that doesn’t extend to person man na. He is always an exception, except I am indeed busy, angry, not alone or didn’t see it ring.

Pimples/acne? That thing is a self-esteem killer.
How is her face now? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by cutesier: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
The more guys admire and call em beautiful the more they wanna explore! So I guess we should take em unaware especially early hours of the day!
LOL � try it and thank me later
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
Are you suggesting I leave my wife and get married to you alone? That would be quite hard considering that i'm just meeting you. smiley

How about I make you my one and only mistress? wink

i dont even know what to tell you

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Monday60655(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Do not be deceived
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Holger: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
After God fear women
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is why I dislike seen women with make up.

Using make up to turn human chimpz to pretty damsel I see it like "Makep-robbery" because if any silly man fall a prey to it its a big one chance dilenma.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

It's not my destiny to be a mistress or be married to a married man tongue
grin But... But... But I'll pay your big dowry. Surely an intelligent lady like you go with a bigger brideprice. smiley

So you're definitely suggesting that I leave my wife as I won't be a married man anymore when I leave her, then you can have me. smiley

Faith, I want to meet your people.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Passionate1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
pocohantas:

You are right that many women now look very generic and similar, but naturally beautiful women are not hard to come by. There are women who do not use makeup for many reasons; religion, health, choice or because they can’t even afford it.

There is nothing wrong with makeup, moderation is what should be advised.

Hmmm . .modesty! I got u! grin
Personally, I prefer women without makeup .
I appreciate natural true beauty and am naturally attracted to women without makeup. .
Hmmm . .Physical beauty lies in d eyes of the beholder . shocked grin
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by faithfull18(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
grin But... But... But I'll pay your big dowry. Surely an intelligent lady like you go with a bigger brideprice. smiley

So you're definitely suggesting that I leave my wife as I won't be a married man anymore when I leave her, then you can have me. smiley

Faith, I want to meet your people.
If you leave your wife, you become a divorcee or once married man. So, it's still the same thing. We don't do second-hand men tongue
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Pimples/acne? That thing is a self-esteem killer.
How is her face now? smiley

her face is radiating now, like dat of a falling angel.

pocohantas:

f you like, call me Monalisa, I no go pick cheesy, but that doesn’t extend to person man na. He is always an exception

u don't even know me. dont get it twisted, any lady i put a vid call to alway rush to pick on site . although i will inform her before hand sha..
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nobody ugly
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Contouring can alter how a woman's nose looks. There is a way make up artists do it.

They will conceal a good part of the nose and highlight the upper part that goes back to the eye.

You're one hell of a smart guy. Most fellas here have no inkling about makeup.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by manunitedbabes: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin who even borrow her smiles self ?...
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Ndipe(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
I think they are two different women. The one on the left looks way older than the painted lady on the right.

MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

If you leave your wife, you become a divorcee or once married man. So, it's still the same thing. We don't do second-hand men tongue
'We'? Who's we? You're a twin? Cool! Cool!! Cool!!! Now you've piqued my curiosity but i'm happy to pay both your brideprice to marry you both. smiley The better news will be you telling me you're triplet! Then i'll have to sell the lands around my kingdom to get three intelligent brains.

Tell your parents that you've gotten a husband. wink
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Offpoint1: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tab4kids:

Lagos
Will need that game next month
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Theboss100(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oh lawd....
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up another tie of weed thinking he has seen enough from vaginal people then boom another shit pops up
To slap you dey hungry me. What's your problem with weeds and vagina To show how stewpid you are, you have started showing picture of u sniffing, drinking, very soon it will be banging. Don't you know that this place is a general forum and outsiders do visit this place. I don't have any problem if you continue to dammmnnn nigearrr till you cum. But doing this recently wanna make me puke. Bros abeg stop this nonsense. Ur mumu suppose do by now. Except you're a pu**y ass nigarr.

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Happy2020: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
I hate makeup. Don’t wear it. I prefer my natural
Skin which is beautiful because I take good care of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.