Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" (37953 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow well I guess you never had study and essay writing classes in university. When providing evidence from the internet you post it in APA format which means adding the link also.

But I guess you weren’t able to attend such classes

thebosstrevor1:

I don't think you have.

If you have been in a library then you will know that posting links of articles to validate your claim is the dumbest thing to ever do.

Most intelligent people will bring out data to validate their claim.

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:

Lol I can never be illiterate, went to private school all my life, had the best teachers. The only person that’s illiterate here is you. Arguing about a country you don’t even live in. Lol you so confident in your stupidity

This is how you expose how ignorant you are.

You keep bragging and bragging about things that don't make sense.

I think it will be nice if the school return all the fees you paid because nothing was learnt.

The reality is you know nothing, that is why you are stuck in your tight little corner typing dumb things.

You went to a private school but spend all days on nairaland trying to beg people into Fintegri to earn 42 dollars. What a shame
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol No one is bragging, you feel inferior that’s why you think I’m bragging... lol stalker tendencies are showing. Yes I did fintegri when I was in college, what’s your point? I’m not allowed to make my own money just because my family provides for me. I’m not lazy like you. If I was bragging you’d know. I’m not in a tight corner, I’m in my spacious bedroom lol

Lol you should call my schools for me and request the refund. You can use my refund to go back to school.

thebosstrevor1:

This is how you expose how ignorant you are.

You keep bragging and bragging about things that don't make sense.

I think it will be nice if the school return all the fees you paid because nothing was learnt.

The reality is you know nothing, that is why you are stuck in your tight little corner typing dumb things.

You went to a private school but spend all days on nairaland trying to beg people into Fintegri to earn 42 dollars. What a shame
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:

Wow well I guess you never had study and essay writing classes in university. When providing evidence from the internet you post it in APA format which means adding the link also.

But I guess you weren’t able to attend such classes

So when writing your essay in your private school, you just copy link from the internet and paste it in the footnote.

I can see why you are dumb. You don't think, you just do copy and paste

Aren't you from Zambia but claim you live in America
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol are you my teacher that I need to post it in full APA format. Will you give me marks? Lol
Stalker tendencies showing.

Thankfully I’m opportuned to have family businesses around Africa. Zambia being one of them.

thebosstrevor1:

So when writing your essay in your private school, you just copy link from the internet and paste it in the footnote.

I can see why you are dumb. You don't think, you just do copy and paste

Aren't you from Zambia but claim you live in America
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Lol No one is bragging, you feel inferior that’s why you think I’m bragging... lol stalker tendencies are showing. Yes I did when I was in college, what’s your point? I’m not allowed to make my own money just because my family provides for me. I’m not lazy like you. If I was bragging you’d know. I’m not in a tight corner, I’m in my spacious bedroom lol

Lol you should call my schools for me and request the refund. You can use my refund to go back to school.

I don't feel inferior, i am just calling you out on your nonsense.

Who do you think you are deceiving.

So from this scam company called fintegri, you were able to make money.

No smart person will wait for imaginary money from fintegri.

Only dumb people do

Continue typing lies.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol well many people actually did for a year. But I graduated from university and didn’t really care about it. Lol you only believe it lies because you don’t have it.

You feel inferior to me it’s understandable dude.

thebosstrevor1:

I don't feel inferior, i am just calling you out on your nonsense.

Who do you think you are deceiving.

So from this scam company called fintegri, you were able to make money.

No smart person will wait for imaginary money from fintegri.

Only dumb people do

Continue typing lies.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Lol are you my teacher that I need to post it in full APA format. Will you give me marks? Lol
Stalker tendencies showing.

Thankfully I’m opportuned to have family businesses around Africa. Zambia being one of them.

Now that you are getting exposed, you have started showing how daft and dumb you are.

You want to change the goal post.

Suddenly, you have family businesses all over africa but you claim you live in America.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes I live in America but family still have businesses in Africa.

That’s what most African people in America do. They make money and start businesses in Africa. I guess you don’t hv a family member that has done that before.
Again I don’t need to brag. Keep on feeling inferior.

Lol dude changing goalpost what does that even mean. You weird. How old are you dude? I need to make sure this conversation isn’t with a teenager

thebosstrevor1:

Now that you are getting exposed, you have started showing how daft and dumb you are.

You want to change the goal post.

Suddenly, you have family businesses all over africa but you claim you live in America.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:

Lol well many people actually did for a year. But I graduated from university and didn’t really care about it. Lol you only believe it lies because you don’t have it.

You feel inferior to me it’s understandable dude.

I believe you did fintegri, it is normal for dumb people like you to do it, that is just the signs of low iq.

Waiting for imaginary riches ooh 46 dollars in bitcoin per week grin grin

So how many of your friends did you invite to claim your riches.

Dont forget you also deliver cars to people door step.

From what i about you, i know you are a Male from Zambia and a cheap scammer.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Yes I live in America but family still have businesses in Africa.

That’s what most African people in America do. They make money and start businesses in Africa. I guess you don’t hv a family member that has done that before.
Again I don’t need to brag. Keep on feeling inferior.

Lol dude changing goalpost what does that even mean. You weird. How old are you dude? I need to make sure this conversation isn’t with a teenager

Don't try to change the goal post.

I know you don't understand metaphors even after your parent sent you to an imaginary private school in the United states.

Are you not from zambia?

You are a male..yes or no

You never lived in the United states.

You are a cheap liar
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol believe whatever you want dude. Funny enough I invited non of my friends. I invested enough to make minimal income from it. But now I make way way more since I graduated. Also I’m a strong willed amazing female . Your a weak man and you can’t accept a female schooled you today

You forgot to look at the thread I created in 2018 looking for people in nigeria I could send items to sell and split profits.... my mama raised a business woman.

Plus my university in America is an amazing university. So I’m 100% smarter than you. Google eisteadford awards won that in 9th grade for poetry. Got a nice gold certificate from the Walter Sisulu foundation.

Keep feeling Inferior peasant. Lol I’m taking all these things as a joke because I know who I am. Everything you saying is funny.

Let me go back to deciding what color to dye my hair that’s more interesting than this.

thebosstrevor1:

I believe you did fintegri, it is normal for dumb people like you to do it, that is just the signs of low iq.

Waiting for imaginary riches ooh 46 dollars in bitcoin per week grin grin

So how many of your friends did you invite to claim your riches.

Dont forget you also deliver cars to people door step.

From what i about you, i know you are a Male from Zambia and a cheap scammer.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Go buy my book on amazon then and find out if I don’t know anything about metaphors.

Proud female living in America, working in America and doing business around Africa. I don’t depend on my family to give me money like you.

I’m too amazing to stoop to your level. Dude go meditate on your life lol

thebosstrevor1:

Don't try to change the goal post.

I know you don't understand metaphors even after your parent sent you to an imaginary private school in the United states.

Are you not from zambia?

You are a male..yes or no

You never lived in the United states.

You are a cheap liar
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:

Go buy my book on amazon then and find out if I don’t know anything about metaphors.

Proud female living in America, working in America and doing business around Africa. I don’t depend on my family to give me money like you.

I’m too amazing to stoop to your level. Dude go meditate on your life lol

You need the books..go to a library and get one. I am sure in zambia no libraries

You are male who lives in Zambia.

You don't know what is metaphors

You work in America and also do full time business in Africa.

Continue your lies.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:

Lol believe whatever you want dude. Funny enough I invited non of my friends. I invested enough to make minimal income from it. But now I make way way more since I graduated. Also I’m a strong willed amazing female . Your a weak man and you can’t accept a female schooled you today

You forgot to look at the thread I created in 2018 looking for people in nigeria I could send items to sell and split profits.... my mama raised a business woman.

Plus my university in America is an amazing university. So I’m 100% smarter than you. Google eisteadford awards won that in 9th grade for poetry. Got a nice gold certificate from the Walter Sisulu foundation.

Keep feeling Inferior peasant. Lol I’m taking all these things as a joke because I know who I am. Everything you saying is funny.

Let me go back to deciding what color to dye my hair that’s more interesting than this.

You are a male but claiming you are a female.

You are not a business woman, a you are male.

Also a strong will woman is an angry woman. Just an advice even though i know you are a man with 2 balls grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol believe whatever you want dude it doesn’t affect my job neither doesn’t it affect the price of onion in the market. You forgot to add the thread I created in 2016 helping women to come to America to give birth. You also forgot to look at the thread I created in 2017 looking for Nigerian marketing companies to advertise my app. Lol dude keep stalking. Whether you believe or not how will that affect me.

It’s almost 7 am here, there’s money to be made I can’t arguing with a jobless youth. What time is it in nigeria.

Listen to kpop especially BTS. Lol

thebosstrevor1:

You are male who lives in Zambia.

You don't know what is metaphors

You work in America and also do full time business in Africa.

Continue your lies.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol okay I’ve heard. Please continue stalking me. I find it fun. Word of advice you don’t need to feel inferior to me just because I’m a woman and I embarrassed you.

Just go back to school and learn well

thebosstrevor1:

You are a male but claiming you are a female.

You are not a business woman, a you are male.

Also a strong will woman is an angry woman. Just an advice even though i know you are a man with 2 balls grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Dreadful: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
milehigh06:

your mentor, savior and lord just accepted via twitter
more republicans are accepting
but you...all the way in Nigeria, thinks otherwise...ok now
153K fraud votes casted for the Democracts has been thrown in Pennsylvania. You are not aware of that right?
OK now..
Let's see your Biden sworn in.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow you really a stalker that’s my business partner name In Zambia. Since you want to stalk, you may look up our business on Facebook thalitacumi transport and logistics. Lol stalker You’ll probably also see some cars you like lol

Dude I will respond to you after work I can’t keep arguing with a jobless youth.

You should have told me you looking for a job I would have given you one instead of talking so much rubbish.

Or you should hv told me you were hungry I would have transferred some money to you.

Lol dude go look for work. What time is it in nigeria and you still on Nairaland arguing.

thebosstrevor1:

Are you not Kabuswe Bwalya
You are 25 years old.
You live in zambia
You are a male

Say no more just FEM.

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Wow you really a stalker that’s my business partner name In Zambia. Since you want to stalk, you may look up our business on Facebook thalitacumi transport and logistics. Lol stalker You’ll probably also see some cars you like lol

Dude I will respond to you after work I can’t keep arguing with a jobless youth.

You should have told me you looking for a job I would have given you one instead of talking so much rubbish.

Or you should hv told me you were hungry I would have transferred some money to you.

Lol dude go look for work. What time is it in nigeria and you still on Nairaland arguing.

Dont get emotional Kabuswe Bwalya for exposing you.

You deleted your pictures and info.

Next time don't lie grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol didn’t lie . That’s my business partner. It got deleted because you arguing with me you decided to get my business partners info and post it online. I could track you and arrest you. I’ve got the money to do that. Maybe I should? cooljust to prove a point

thebosstrevor1:

Dont get emotional Kabuswe Bwalya for exposing you.

You deleted your pictures and info.

Next time don't lie grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by PoliteActivist: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Lol I’m going to enjoy proving you wrong. Attached is proof. You delusional dude

1. Point one https://www.inc.com/sonia-thompson/black-women-equal-pay-equity-how-to-make-progress.html

2. Point two https://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

3. America doesn’t hv jobs for women and jobs for men. Here there are male nurses and female engineers. That’s why the government created STEM scholarships women get scholarships if they choose to study science or engineering......

Again stop talking about what you don’t know. I have so many more links I could post. You make me laugh with how confident you are with your stupidity

Very good. Kudos. Stop arguing with that guy - waste of time.

BTW is the Fintegri biz still on?

1 Like

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Lol didn’t lie . That’s my business partner. It got deleted because you arguing with me you decided to get my business partners info and post it online. I could track you and arrest you. I’ve got the money to do that. Maybe I should? cooljust to prove a point

You have no partner. You are the one in the picture.

Stop your lies, mr hairy balls from Zambia.

Go sell your perfumes in the street.

I am waiting for your police warrant from America in Zambia grin grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Here’s my Facebook profile dumb ass

Also since my uncle is the police commissioner in Edo state. I don’t really need an arrest warrant. It would take just 2 days to track you smiley

thebosstrevor1:

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
I posted my Facebook link so send a message confirm you mr rubbish. Lol after seeing my facebook you see that you actually made a fool of yourself.

Send a message on Facebook and confirm it’s me dumbass

thebosstrevor1:

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
Here’s my Facebook profile dumb ass

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1787862951

Also since my uncle is the police commissioner in Edo state. I don’t really need an arrest warrant. It would take just 2 days to track you smiley

Edo state where they shot an assistant commissioner of police.

Na your uncle you won take arrest me. grin grin

Abeg go sleep

I will be the one to arrest him. Tell your uncle to come track me. I shall be waiting from him.

Go sell cloth or perfume. I guess it is from nairaland where you get your self esteem from.

Anyway, try again, you have taken the picture of an ugly girl to parade as a female.

Try gain later. Scammers will always be scammers grin grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
I posted my Facebook link so send a message confirm you mr rubbish. Lol after seeing my facebook you see that you actually made a fool of yourself.

Send a message on Facebook and confirm it’s me dumbass

I don't communicate with kids.

I am smarter than that. Btw you are dumb.

Pm you, so that you can expose me on nairaland and have a jolly good day. grin grin

I don't joke on nairaland and don't joke with my info online.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
lol Im a gorgeous female and I’m proud of it lol

Dude go through my Facebook, me and you are not on the same path. Your beneath me. Lol you said zambia but now you seeing Atlanta Georgia USA . An account that’s been open since 2009 with pictures of all the countries I’ve been too. You want to call scammer. The only scammer here is you.

Dude you didn’t even go to school and you here arguing with a graduate. Go look for how to improve your life

thebosstrevor1:

Edo state where they shot an assistant commissioner of police.

Na your uncle you won take arrest me. grin grin

Abeg go sleep

I will be the one to arrest him. Tell your uncle to come track me. I shall be waiting from him.

Go sell cloth or perfume. I guess it is from nairaland where you get your self esteem from.

Anyway, try again, you have taken the picture of an ugly girl to parade as a female.

Try gain later. Scammers will always be scammers grin grin
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol it’s very easy to get your private info but It would be childish to pay someone to track you....

Lol I’m a kid yeah I’m 25 but I make more money than you so what are you? That makes you my little bitch. You could be my houseboy when I come to nigeria

I wonder if your family is proud of you? Or does your family wonder how they could be related to such a useless human being. I’m sure your family are begging you to dig a whole and bury yourself but you just want to keep being a burden to them.

Hmm food for thought

You probably depressed, have no job, a family that doesn’t want you and your basically useless.

thebosstrevor1:

I don't communicate with kids.

I am smarter than that. Btw you are dumb.

Pm you, so that you can expose me on nairaland and have a jolly good day. grin grin

I don't joke on nairaland and don't joke with my info online.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
awulio:
lol Im a gorgeous female and I’m proud of it lol

Dude go through my Facebook, me and you are not on the same path. Your beneath me. Lol you said zambia but now you seeing Atlanta Georgia USA . An account that’s been open since 2009 with pictures of all the countries I’ve been too. You want to call scammer. The only scammer here is you.

Dude you didn’t even go to school and you here arguing with a graduate. Go look for how to improve your life

If you are the one, i didnt see anything gorgeous about you. In addition, you are below me in everything, underneath the people i hang out with.

Ugly girls call themselves gorgeous to raise their self esteem.

You are still a scammer, using people's number online is scam.

Also you can be all over the world and it means nothing to me...go tell your little friends and little boys you follow those story, for all i know, i don't give a damn even if you have been to space, it doesn't move me.

I don't trive on stupidity. Stop telling your life story, i don't care.

Stop distturbing the peace and go transcribe for 2 dollars an hour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.