Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" (37936 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Timi141: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
You can already see the self-hating deluded Trump supporters above. The sort of stupidity that enables one to rationalize hate against his own race is very bafling.
To the transition team congrats, hope you make sure the voice of your community is well represented on the big stage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Sarsaproko: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:
CNN acting the script given them since decision was made to move against Trump.

Maybe it escaped your eyes, but sometimes in early February when USA was just registering its first coronavirus case, a Nairalnder made a comment that Trump will lose reelection because of Coronavirus.

I dismissed it then because I thought America might not be as hard hit as it presently is but I guess I was wrong.

There are many secret agents here on this forum who are privy to so many classified information and I'm sure that guy was aware of something we didn't know.

Again, I'm of the view that Pfizer deliberately delayed announcement of their vaccine to make sure Trump loses. Or why did they make the announcement just barely one week after the elections.

The forces against Trump prepared for him long ago. And these guys are not just after Trump, they are after something more.

9 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dude get a life. Trump handled the COVID situation badly and that’s why he lost. Ppl here are angry because of how he handled it. 30 million ppl lost their jobs because trump handled things badly. There should hv been a total shutdown but trump refused. For your information during Obama two terms there was two pandemics and guess what 3000 ppl died. One pandemic from trump and 250 thousand ppl died. Huge difference

OfficialAwol:

Maybe it escaped your eyes, but sometimes in early February when USA was just registering its first coronavirus case, a Nairalnder made a comment that Trump will lose reelection because of Coronavirus.

I dismissed it then because I thought America might not be as hard hit as it presently is but I guess I was wrong.

There are many secret agents here on this forum who are privy to so many classified information and I'm sure that guy was aware of something we didn't know.

Again, I'm of the view that Pfizer deliberately delayed announcement of their vaccine to make sure Trump loses. Or why did they make the announcement just barely one week after the elections.

The forces against Trump prepared for him long ago. And these guys are not just after Trump, they are after something more.

10 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by gulfer: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Conspiracy theorist, continue..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol

You mean even Pfizer know trump will lose the election?

I don’t understand?

Btw if you were Pfizer will you announce discovery to someone that never believed in the problem in the first place

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by coolatlantic: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok.

Natural therapy to cure fibroid copletelety
Click my signature for details.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Timi141:
You can already see the self-hating deluded Trump supporters above. The sort of stupidity that enables one to rationalize hate against his own race is very bafling.
To the transition team congrats, hope you make sure the voice of your community is well represented on the big stage.

since you like biden and CNN so much

What has Biden done for you? pls dont tell me mundane things like he spoke about apartheid, that is dumb.... tell me something else.

Didnt he and obama caused war in libya and other places?
What has biden done for the african american community for 47 years as senator?

didnt he call black people predators and send many of them to jail in his famous crime bill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by juman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope he perform well.
American people are tired of the politicians failures.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
It’s not because kamala is black

Black ppl here rarely vote . Biden promised that if black ppl registered and voted he would make sure there where many ppl of color on his cabinent. Also ppl of color here means blacks, Asians and Latinos

Sirmwill:
Kamala Harris is Black na

So,it's normal...
It may even be further proof that Kamala may have stronger say in Biden's administration

3 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's just a smoke screen that politicains use to make you think they identify with you

1 Like

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by capitalzero: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Why trump lost election?
1. Poor handling of covidCOVID-19
2. George flyod protest- he was reckless in handling the protests
3. Democrats and populist agenda
4.Mainstream media
Political leaders must learn how to manage crisis otherwise opposition will use it as reason to take power.

12 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Time to increase welfare for lazy non working Americans and guess where the funding will come from.

Yea, you guessed right. Hardworking Americans will have to pay higher taxes again, the same tax Trump slashed.

Democrats parley with people of color so as to continue deceiving them and keep making them feel too relaxed in the Projects.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
You just showed you don’t live in America.... here we asked to be called ppl of color. It’s a sense of pride. If you call someone black here then you would be considered racist. You either call them african American or ppl of color. Ppl of color includes blacks, Asians and Latinos. .....there are many ppl of color that are qualified but don’t get the right jobs because they not white. So Biden is trying to fix that. When you come to America you will see a lot of white ppl with lesser qualifications than you in high positions just because their white. Here if a white person wants a loan they will pay less interest than a black person bcuz banks say white ppl come with less risk. Biden wants to correct those errors

emkz:
"I am not down with this description "people of colour". It is derogatory IMV. So the people who are describing others as people of colour are not people of colour themselves? Same people who pronounce Iran as Hi-ran and Iraq as Hi-raq instead of Hee-ran and Hee-raq, respectively. And I do not believe "people of colour" should be given jobs because they are "people of colour", but given jobs because they are the best for the jobs. And I certainly don't expect CNN to make any news of it, it makes it seem as though they are being done a favour. I am not a person if colour, I am a person: I will treat you as a human being because that is what you are. Your skin is something you'd discard at death and is not of prime imporance."

4 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by blowjohn(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Looool.

This CNN people with acting scripts.
They behave like some satanic end time humanoids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Focusmind: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
My own be say make them renew my visa for ten years. I didn't get any visa under Trump. I got all my visas under Obama, including birthing visa for my wife.

1 Like

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Tochux1: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
what a[/b]man with a good heart
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Olominira(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Really? You're just knowing this? There's no major superpower including serious nations from Africa that dont have agents here.
Tip;
They use local names or names that sounds local, and make posts that are distinct.

They actually don't make post but online, and when they do it, it's done probably at middle of the night or early hours depend on location.
I may take time and single those posts and OPs later but now take a look at one of them working for a nation's intelligence OLAADEGBU

2 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Intrepid01(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Weldone Conspiracy theorist. The same forces that put him in office in 2016 shey? He should go and wait for another time, let others too benefit from the workings of the supposed “forces”....

6 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope this Biden of a thing will not end up like one dullard jubril al-sudani!! Parading himself as nizooria presido!! Hope some people will not gonna cry at the end of the day !! I wish Americans best of luck with there new president elect!
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by webincomeplus(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
I BORN, I BLACK
I GROW UP, I BLACK
I SEE, I BLACK
I GO IN THE SUN, I BLACK
I SCARED, I BLACK
I SICK, I BLACK
EVEN IF I DIE I AM GOING TO BE BLACK
AND YOU WHITE FELLOW
YOU ARE BORN,YOU PINK
YOU GROW UP,YOU WHITE
YOU GO IN THE SUN ,YOU RED
YOU COLD,YOU BLUE
YOU SCARED,YOU YELLOW
YOU SICK,YOU GREEN
IF YOU DIE,YOU GRAY
AND YOU CALL ME COLOURED

- By an African Boy (Names unknown), 2006

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by muykem: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You don't need to be secret agent to analyse correctly if you are objective without a bias mind. Trump didn't not handle issue of coronavirus well and we know that opposition will capitalise on it, this is exactly what happened to GEJ on the issue of Chibok girls. When I said Trump will not support NOI here, I was called many name then. I know that China influence is increasing greatly in Africa and world trade is a ground for battle between China and America. Biden might also reject NOI nomination because it's institutional thing.

2 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by tutudesz: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
it doesn't mean anything

The more they try to create diversity instead of merit, the more disaster they create.

The more they try to please everyone, the more they please no one and create lot of conflict.

Diversity is a scam.
After all Obama was the President and no benefit for Africans

3 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Let me teach about American history since you have absolutely no clue what you talking about. I live in America so I know way more than you about what’s going on here

The crime bill you accuse Biden of sponsoring was a bill created because there where too many drug related crimes in America. Biden consulted black pastors, black lawyers and they said they needed this bill to be passed. Both republicans and democrats voted for it.

Biden helped Obama create Obama care. A health care scheme that gave millions of Americans affordable healthcare. A night in an American hospital can cost over 10 thousand dollars. With Obama care paying $50 a month will allow you to actually stay in hospital if your sick . Biden increased food stamps with Obama because so many black families couldn’t afford food.

You claim to know so much about America but you get all your info from biased news

thebosstrevor1:

What has Biden done for you? pls dont tell me mundane things like he spoke about apartheid, that is dumb.... tell me something else.

didnt he call black people predators and send many of them to jail in his famous crime bill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by cluewebhost(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
What colour angry

The way this term annoys me
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
awulio:
You just showed you don’t live in America.... here we asked to be called ppl of color. It’s a sense of pride. If you call someone black here then you would be considered racist. You either call them african American or ppl of color. Ppl of color includes blacks, Asians and Latinos. .....[s]there are many ppl of color that are qualified but don’t get the right jobs because they not white[/s]. So Biden is trying to fix that. When you come to America you will see a [s]lot of white ppl with lesser qualifications than you in high positions[/s] just because their white. [s]Here if a white person wants a loan they will pay less interest than a black person[/s] bcuz banks say white ppl come with less risk. Biden wants to correct those errors

...and who told you all these? How many jobs have you been turned down for because you're black?

Blacks have history of abandoning their jobs after making few months pay to support their immediate needs.

If you are an employer, will you be comfortable hiring someone who will vanish after you waste resources training him or her?

How many working blacks have necessary qualifications to advance to managerial positions in their places of work?

Be truthful please and by the way, interest on loan is based on credit history and score, stop displaying ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Judolisco(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

don't sleep on nairaland... Dis place no b Twitter... M jst sad a lot of smart people have either died or left dis forum

3 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by 27Pushing30: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sirmwill:
And Obama is involved in the dark.
It makes sense with that

Goidfather politics don finally enter america... lol

The man just dey talk upandan
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Seyzcham91(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Confirm Talk! you wise and smart! you presented it so well!

Tells a lot about your Personal person!
emkz:
"I am not down with this description "people of colour". It is derogatory IMV. So the people who are describing others as people of colour are not people of colour themselves? Same people who pronounce Iran as Hi-ran and Iraq as Hi-raq instead of Hee-ran and Hee-raq, respectively. And I do not believe "people of colour" should be given jobs because they are "people of colour", but given jobs because they are the best for the jobs. And I certainly don't expect CNN to make any news of it, it makes it seem as though they are being done a favour. I am not a person if colour, I am a person: I will treat you as a human being because that is what you are. Your skin is something you'd discard at death and is not of prime imporance."
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by awulio(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Since you know so much by how much did your tax decrease because my tax increased because trump removed certain provisions that used to decrease my tax. My brothers tax only decreased by 20 cent which is rubbish. Most ppl said their taxes decreased by less than $20. $20 is nothing here, it can’t pay my phone bill. So what’s your point dude. Biden will increase tax for ppl earning more than 400k a year.

J111333:
Time to increase welfare for lazy non working Americans and guess where the funding will come from.

Yea, you guessed right. Hardworking Americans will have to pay higher taxes again, the same tax Trump slashed.

Democrats parley with people of color so as to continue deceiving them and keep making them feel too relaxed in the Projects.

6 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Timi141: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I'm a Nigerian so please stop asking me what Biden has done for me. What matters is what he is doing now. The greatest democracy in the world is under significant stress and instead of fanning the flames of discord with destructive rhetoric, he is actually seeking to unify the country and provide solutions to end conflicts like a real leader. Diversity and inclusivity is a good start to that, look at Canada.

You people should stop mentioning Libya abeg, when Gadaffi threatened to carry out ethnic cleansing against his own people if the US had stayed silent and done nothing you all would have still blamed them. It wasn't a solo US effort so if you want to start sharing the blame, there is plenty to go round. Study history in depth and stop picking and choosing scenarios to justify your logic.

P.S. Stop getting your news from fringe right-wing sites, it just makes you sound like an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by symbianDON(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:

you are a wise man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.