Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? (3055 Views)

NRC Nets ₦1.08bn In Three Months, As Nigerians Increase Spendings On Railway / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by Bossman(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good advice there. However, the Southern states (Not the Midwest) will be more affordable.

yemiosinbajo:
As for weather, if he is going in the summer, then, the weather is pretty much great everywhere. If he is going in the winter, however, I suggest the west coast or south (California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Florida) As for state affordability, let him try some of the states in the midwest - they are the most affordable in the US, but nothing to do in those states. The biggest concern for him should be how to scale the visa application/POE stage for a 3-month "vacation."
Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by yemiosinbajo: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bossman:
Good advice there. However, the Southern states (Not the Midwest) will be more affordable.

You mean the south is more affordable than the midwest? Is a place like texas more affordable than wyoming?
Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by We4all: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
J111333:
Don't you have any place to stay for the three months even if it means paying the host? Some Nigerians have homes with empty rooms and may likely rent it out to you for the three months rather than wasting money on hotels, motels, extended homes and on Airbnb.

As for eating out for the 3months, forget it. By the time you spend huge amounts eating rubbish in Naija restaurants, you go begin chop pizza, tacos and cheese burger by force. So cooking once in a while will be more ideal except you are lazy like me.

You can rent a car for the three months, your Naija driver's license should be good for the period of your stay. I don't know how car rental companies deal with foreigners though because I know they usually need credit cards and also check US driver's license so I don't have much info about that. Do your research.

I'll advise you consider California because of its mild weather no matter the season but Texas may save you some money.

Alright, thanks for your contribution. This is what I need to hear and from someone with a first hand knowledge.
Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by CharlesInce: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
I would also like to go to some warm place for 3 months and not think about new projects. Anyway, I can't take 3 months off work because I might lose my job, but I can count on a 2-week vacation. I'll just have to wait for the end of the pandemic. I think a lot of people really need a vacation to restore their physical and mental health because as you know, the pandemic has had a negative impact on many of them. Well, all I can do now is choose a place for my next vacation and dream about it. But I can't even book plane tickets and hotel rooms because no one knows when the world will back to normal. So, I think Florida is a great place for my next trip. Besides, I found a guide of the best things to do in Marco Island, Fl. I'm sure I have an exciting journey ahead of me, I just have to wait for the end of the pandemic.
Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by Arry110(m): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
lol. Has nothing to do with canada. Quiting this section. Now i see why justwise was hated. People hate being told the truth. Which usa embassy go even give am visa to japa self. I don waka
This guy, you just carry your bad vibes full this section, I don dey notice you since, na your type dey want make only you dey yankee, if e one japa how e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Arry110:

This guy, you just carry your bad vibes full this section, I don dey notice you since, na your type dey want make only you dey yankee, if e one japa how e take concern you?
mumu, I stop you from applying for visa
Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by Arry110(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
mumu, I stop you from applying for visa
see this cow �, my parents are US citizens- so no carry your talk reach my side, people are looking for greener grasses and you dey go around with your foul spirit of discouragement

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Arry110:
see this cow �, my parents are US citizens- so no carry your talk reach my side, people are looker for greener grasses and you dey go around with your foul spirit of discouragement
you want to japa legally, but want others to go illegally so they can end up with ICE ba. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Transport Fare From Epe To Sango-ota / Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State / Cost Of Living In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.