Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61084 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Myhusband:

What a foolish entity, you should be given the award of the most stupid people to ever grace this planet earth

You're not even ashamed to spend much of your precious time that would have been productive to put you in the league of breadwinner in your family? Is it till you start to look up to your younger ones to feed before you will get sense bayi?

I don't think I can be more ashamed of an entity this dumb like you in my life. I was expecting to see thousand of your nnamdi KANU at my door steps with all the information of me at your disposal cheesy

You're a hardened imbeciles, even redeemed church can't redeemed you

I'm gay, Mr ken, skiddo and all sort of rubbish from kids like you, I feel pity for you seriously
you're a perplexed idiot

an insensitive bigoted tribalist.. you wasted a good number of years in high institution still went back again only to end up a big fool

that money you wasted on your school fees should have been used to treat your mental illness..

your parents wasted resource on a rapist..

A frustrated failure!!

you can see how foolish you are now.. we will continue tomorrow.. I have to go now, clown! grin..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you're a perplexed idiot

an insensitive bigoted tribalist.. you wasted a good number of years in high institution still went back again only to end up a big fool

that money you wasted on your school fees should have been used to treat your mental illness..

your parents wasted resource on a rapist..

A frustrated failure!!

you can see how foolish you are now.. we will continue tomorrow.. I have to go now, clown! grin..

You're pained with my numbers of degrees and is expected but I'm not the one that made your parents to be incapacitated to give you the privilege, so I really can't fathom why you're pained with that? You've been wailing about for days I hope you won't wail to death

If your parents had spend all their penny on you it would have been a waste actually, so I understand why they excuse you from attaining ordinary elementary education

I don't even know you do agbero work, it was this night that you're telling me what your boss of nurtw said about changing their mind to pick me up at my door step that I got to know

I suggest you should be reading your birth certificate every 2days to be reminding you how vain it's to be foolish at your age
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Myhusband:

You're pained with my numbers of degrees and is expected but I'm not the one that made your parents to be incapacitated to give you the privilege, so I really can't fathom why you're pained with that? You've been wailing about for days I hope you won't wail to death

If your parents had spend all their penny on you it would have been a waste actually, so I understand why they excuse you from attaining ordinary elementary education

I don't even know you do agbero work, it was this night that you're telling me what your boss of nurtw said about changing their mind to pick me up at my door step that I got to know

I suggest you should be reading your birth certificate every 2days to be reminding you how vain it's to be foolish at your age
here you go clown.. fill it up

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Myhusband:

I can feel how hurt you are.. I mean reminding you of your failure

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.. it made you a stronger fool.. a fool with two degrees lol
you are yet to complete the second one.. but we all know the end result, failure!! grin

lol.. I guess you need to further more, how many carry overs did you get?? how many extra years??.. still had to foolishly sponsor a girl at the expense of your poor parents and in return she dumped you like a bad habit

your life must be filled with regrets.. and the only way forward you could ever think of with your dull brain is to create monikers on NL to be a tribalist??

I'm really sorry for you, your foolishness knows no boundary
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I can feel how hurt you are.. I mean reminding you of your failure

What doesn't kill you make you stronger.. it made you a stronger fool.. a fool with two degrees lol
you are yet to complete the second one.. but we all know the end result, failure!! grin

lol.. I guess you need to further more, how many carry overs did you get?? how many extra years??.. still had to foolishly sponsor a girl at the expense of your poor parents and in return she dumped you like a bad habit

your life must be filled with regrets.. and the only way forward you could ever think of with your dull brain is to create monikers on NL to be a tribalist??

I'm really sorry for you, your foolishness knows no boundary

If going to another field to seek for more knowledge means failure in your lineage then who am I to think otherwise

Look at this clown, I'm a tribalist and I'm proud of it, who cares if you choose to be a nationalist or an international stupid agent? Whatever you chose to be is none of my business

I don't dig people post, I don't have time for such jobless moment that you spend all your time on

Sincerely you need wisdom to levelled up with your peers, your foolishness is not something to be proud about, you need help before it lead to entering market
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bornsinner7:
here you go clown.. fill it up

Now who ask you to upload your dad certificate? I'm sure this is the height of certificate your lineage have ever achieved in their life

Imagine you don't have shame, you still upload your papa certificate here for the world to see grin.

Must everybody know your stupidity is hereditary?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

Now who ask you to upload your dad certificate? I'm sure this is the height of certificate your lineage have ever achieved in their life

Imagine you don't have shame, you still upload your papa certificate here for the world to see grin.

Must everybody know your stupidity is hereditary?
The lecturer who put you in this misery, was he/she an Igbo person?? That individual must be related to ralph nwazuruike lol..

A physiologist who turned out to be a preposterous tribalist, you're such an optimistic dunce.. I'm deeply sorry for your inauspicious parents for having given birth to a foolhardy.

Like I said your case is spiritual because it is a generational curse but I'm bewildered at the degree of your foolishness, you took it so personal that you became the most unreasonable looby in the history of your linage, your parents must be so proud since they couldn't attach a degree to their own idiocy.

So as a hateful tribalist, you got yourself an Igbo fiance inorder to share your dumbness with another tribe, what a smart ninny.. your wisdom is out of this planet grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

If going to another field to seek for more knowledge means failure in your lineage then who am I to think otherwise

Look at this clown, I'm a tribalist and I'm proud of it, who cares if you choose to be a nationalist or an international stupid agent? Whatever you chose to be is none of my business

I don't dig people post, I don't have time for such jobless moment that you spend all your time on

Sincerely you need wisdom to levelled up with your peers, your foolishness is not something to be proud about, you need help before it lead to entering market
grin grin.. you're literally hurt deep down

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The lecturer who put you in this misery, was he/she an Igbo person?? That individual must be related to ralph nwazuruike lol..

A physiologist who turned out to be a preposterous tribalist, you're such an optimistic dunce.. I'm deeply sorry for your inauspicious parents for having given birth to a foolhardy.

Like I said your case is spiritual because it is a generational curse but I'm bewildered at the degree of your foolishness, you took it so personal that you became the most unreasonable looby in the history of your linage, your parents must be so proud since they couldn't attach a degree to their own idiocy.

So as a hateful tribalist, you got yourself an Igbo fiance inorder to share your dumbness with another tribe, what a smart ninny.. your wisdom is out of this planet grin

I rescued her from ending up with another imbeciles like you, imagine you having a breed of your kind that spend all his life defending people that don't know about your existence and digging people's post just to write something imbecilic

you ought to be beaten to death like a village thief with the height of dumbness you've climbed in the circle of stupidity

when are your boys coming to meet me, let me use them as a scapegoat to show bragging on stupidity is not life? babies everywhere, I thought by now your boys would have been at my door steps?

beside how is your cemetery office work grin. I'm in office bla bla with this your low IQ what can you cooked together to make things work in office? na you dey look for info of NYSC, na same you dey work in office? you must be living an horrible and pathetic life
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
grin grin.. you're literally hurt deep down

I'm just feeling pity for him, I wonder where you got his certificate from that you're uploading on public forum

I just hope he doesn't know you're uploading his certificate online to disgrace him. may we not have a child like you that bring their father stupidity certificate to brag on public forum
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

I rescued her from ending up with another imbeciles like you, imagine you having a breed of your kind that spend all his life defending people that don't know about your existence and digging people's post just to write something imbecilic

you ought to be beaten to death like a village thief with the height of dumbness you've climbed in the circle of stupidity

when are your boys coming to meet me, let me use them as a scapegoat to show bragging on stupidity is not life? babies everywhere, I thought by now your boys would have been at my door steps?

beside how is your cemetery office work grin. I'm in office bla bla with this your low IQ what can you cooked together to make things work in office? na you dey look for info of NYSC, na same you dey work in office? you must be living an horrible and pathetic life
It's a painful thing to come from a family of idiots, being a failure as an addition hurts but what is more painful is a reminder that you are a failure, I know you're sobbing and filled with regret

Your inept father knew how incapacitated your brain is but still in his penniless struggled to have a Noddy with a degree.. on the other hand the strumpet of a woman used her little earning after collecting a good number of dicks daily just to support an asinine, born out of rape

Like I said they must be proud.. you proved your worth, after extra years and carry overs, a physiologist now works on NL as a tribalist, with a DP that depicts his erotomanic syndrome.. I mean how else can you prove your stupidity? Tell them you don't have to start dressing up in female attires to prove you're a nonentity.

Oh I forgot, you're about to prove them right again, what field of study are you exploring now? ICT? Engineering? to end up a communalist? Nepotist? No I guess a serial rapist
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
It's a painful thing to come from a family of idiots, being a failure as an addition hurts but what is more painful is a reminder that you are a failure, I know you're sobbing and filled with regret

Your inept father knew how incapacitated your brain is but still in his penniless struggled to have a Noddy with a degree.. on the other hand the strumpet of a woman used her little earning after collecting a good number of dicks daily just to support an asinine, born out of rape

Like I said they must be proud.. you proved your worth, after extra years and carry overs, a physiologist now works on NL as a tribalist, with a DP that depicts his erotomanic syndrome.. I mean how else can you prove your stupidity? Tell them you don't have to start dressing up in female attires to prove you're a nonentity.

Oh I forgot, you're about to prove them right again, what field of study are you exploring now? ICT? Engineering? to end up a communalist? Nepotist? No I guess a serial rapist

please what should I do with your imbecilic post you cooked up here?

like I should read this your idiotic post? I can't imagine you sat down to type this nonsense
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

you're hurt badly I got things to talk back at you, you can dig in my post too lol

You rescued her grin yes you rescued her, she must be glad right now with a first class and a responsible husband

not a dummy tribalist lol..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

please what should I do with your imbecilic post you cooked up here?

like I should read this your idiotic post? I can't imagine you sat down to type this nonsense
maybe you should print it out and show it to your inept father and w.h.o.r.e mother that you are gaining attention on NL
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
maybe you should print it out and show it to my inept father and w.h.o.r.e mother that I'm gaining attention on NL

please show those useless thing that birth imbeciles of your class your self, I can't suffer for their breeding of one the world class imbeciles

I hope he know you've been uploading his certificate here as well? very useless man birth imbeciles to already contaminated society
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you're hurt badly I got things to talk back at you, you can dig in my post too lol

You rescued her grin yes you rescued her, she must be glad right now with a first class and a responsible husband

not a dummy tribalist lol..

over joyous, you really know how happy Igbo lady love to marry the sensible Yoruba men

you talking about me actually make me feel like a king, I can't be hurt because your stupidity is turning me to a celeb with the level of your looking for my post to read, it surely gladden me though kind of sad that is coming from an imbeciles named born sinner

perhaps your lineage sin is what led to your foolishness, someone name himself born sinner and the society expect you to be sane? how possible is that
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

over joyous, you really know how happy Igbo lady love to marry the sensible Yoruba men

you talking about me actually make me feel like a king, I can't be hurt because your stupidity is turning me to a celeb with the level of your looking for my post to read, it surely gladden me though kind of sad that is coming from an imbeciles named born sinner

perhaps your lineage sin is what led to your foolishness, someone name himself born sinner and the society expect you to be sane? how possible is that

Hahahaha

grin grin

irony.. someone who wasted his parents resources in the name of schooling, sensible??

someone who spent extra years due to an incapacitated brain, sensible??

sorry you're an insensitive fool.

she's smarter than that, she already knows how a failure you are.. believe me, just as your parents marriage failed, yours is going to fail cuz by the time she's done with her mission only then ekiti state government will certify your stupidity.

by the way she dumped you long ago because we are not talking about your fiance.. I am talking about the one you broke your life into pieces
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

please show those useless thing that birth imbeciles of your class your self, I can't suffer for their breeding of one the world class imbeciles

I hope he know you've been uploading his certificate here as well? very useless man birth imbeciles to already contaminated society
this certificate seem to pain you most.. why??

Something you struggled to earn and I am now flaunting on here anyhow.. I know it means a lot to you

so have it again..

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
this certificate seem to pain you most.. why??

Something you struggled to earn and I am now flaunting on here anyhow.. I know it means a lot to you

so have it again..

your father must be happy for showing the world his certificate ain't it? you even save it in your phone album really show you're happy of his stupidity

anyway it run in your lineage
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Hahahaha

grin grin

irony.. someone who wasted his parents resources in the name of schooling, sensible??

someone who spent extra years due to an incapacitated brain, sensible??

sorry you're an insensitive fool.

she's smarter than that, she already knows how a failure you are.. believe me, just as your parents marriage failed, yours is going to fail cuz by the time she's done with her mission only then ekiti state government will certify your stupidity.

by the way she dumped you long ago because we are not talking about your fiance.. I am talking about the one you broke your life into pieces

your sisters will beg me to off my boxer for them. I'm not like your impotent papa that breed imbeciles like you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

your sisters will beg me to off my boxer for them. I'm not like your impotent papa that breed imbeciles like you
A lover boy would say "I was once a sucker for love
A playboy would say "then wey I carry babe matter for head"
but a stupid person said " I was once in that circle of stupidity"
grin grin grin you must be so stupid that you thought you were no longer stupid.. you're still swimming in stupidity..

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

your father must be happy for showing the world his certificate ain't it? you even save it in your phone album really show you're happy of his stupidity

anyway it run in your lineage
It's official!!!

Congratulations.. more foolish wins

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
It's official!!!

Congratulations.. more foolish wins

A proud imbeciles, you've the certificate many at your disposal, it's sad none of your family have the certificate of sanity, you've uploaded your papa, mama and your siblings certificate just to brag here

Never knew people brag with stupidity certificate
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:

A lover boy would say "I was once a sucker for love
A playboy would say "then wey I carry babe matter for head"
but a stupid person said " I was once in that circle of stupidity"
grin grin grin you must be so stupid that you thought you were no longer stupid.. you're still swimming in stupidity..

Abeg what's this 21 century Dundee ranting about exactly

I hope they don know for house ?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

A proud imbeciles, you've the certificate many at your disposal, it's sad none of your family have the certificate of sanity, you've uploaded your papa, mama and your siblings certificate just to brag here

Never knew people brag with stupidity certificate
grin

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

Abeg what's this 21 century Dundee ranting about exactly

I hope they don know for house ?
That you actually confirmed your stupidity..

got a new one, duly stamped

Henceforth, attach STP to your name.. certified idiot Hahaha

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
That you actually confirmed your stupidity..

got a new one, duly stamped

Henceforth, attach STP to your name.. certified idiot Hahaha

E don tey with this your stupidity, since 2018? You try boy

Kudos, you should be made the king of imbeciles with this height
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
grin

Take your L and get to the hell that you belong

You're boring
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

E don tey with this your stupidity, since 2018? You try boy

Kudos, you should be made the king of imbeciles with this height
you were stupid enough to even check the date.. stupidity at it's peak..

I could have sworn you were less stupid by now

I understand you need to be sure there are no mistakes.. it was just back dated since you confirmed your stupidity in 2019 ( originally collect by me) that was what you did grin grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Myhusband:

Take your L and get to the hell that you belong

You're boring
Boring?? you ought to be having fun??

Your stupidity is out of this planet
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Boring?? you ought to be having fun??

Your stupidity is out of this planet

abeg this attention seeker, find job, I can't condone your boredom of stupidity biko
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you were stupid enough to even check the date.. stupidity at it's peak..

I could have sworn you were less stupid by now

I understand you need to be sure there are no mistakes.. it was just back dated since you confirmed your stupidity in 2019 ( originally collect by me) that was what you did grin grin

lolz! the certificate is yours, you're the one uploading it, I don't have it at my disposal

it's you and your family certificate, you've been with this certificate since 2018? the real MVP of mad people

.continue your good work boy, the imbeciles are proud of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.