Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61062 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
You are a sorry ass fool, who hails from ekiti, currently residing in ikorodu..
You managed to graduate from the department of physiology after an extra year with a shameful grade that you had to go back for a second degree when your mates are bagging up doctorates.

Focus on your studies, pray ASUU should call of the strike (I now understand your hate for buhari)

You hate Igbos but claim to have an Igbo fiance after a lot of girls couldn't cope with your mental disorder, you even went on to say you want your kids to learn how to speak the lingual ( you're ysio perplexed nincompoop)

Someone who served since 2014 should be boasting of a happy marriage and possessions but you're still a student with nothing to show.. (I feel for your mother)

You're not just a aged fool but a erotomanic rapist..

lolz hahaha look at how your stupidity is making my day, abeg what's physiology grin

I expect you to dig this more who knows it might resurrect the dead brain your lineage had been suffering from grin

lols! if your sisters see me na them go open their Toto for me to bang till I'm satisfy because meeting me will change your family life for good

I thought I'm a gay and gay dey rape ladies in your dumb animal sense. I thought you're even smarter than this but I'm glad you prove me wrong with your slow brain

I don't expect you to be unfortunate more than this, imagine someone didn't complete his elementary education blabbing about attaining degree and going for another one, if you've educationists in your family you won't see returning back to school to add more CV as a failure or a crime, I guess you're Igbo that served their Oga for 8 good years with nothing to show for it
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

deflowering a lady is like rape, ask your father how he deflower your harlot mama, what am I even saying olosho dey get hymen
rapist
Did you miss the part were you said she didn't want it?? Rapist

You mastered the act after you learnt from your father.. you are a product of rape and also a rapist..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Bornsinner7 post=96172507][/quote]

that 2019 sef I'm far richer than your family joined together, and stop allowing English to get you confused fool

criticism is not hate, educate your blockhead, I will continue to criticize davido bragging and I won't stop admiring the goodies

be rich, buy luxuries things and save us from bragging that was my post before an empty canal like you started jumping like loose monkey to showcase your stupidity

your stupidity is making me sick
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz hahaha look at how your stupidity is making my day, abeg what's physiology grin

I expect you to dig this more who knows it might resurrect the dead brain your lineage had been suffering from grin

lols! if your sisters see me na them go open their Toto for me to bang till I'm satisfy because meeting me will change your family life for good

I thought I'm a gay and gay dey rape ladies in your dumb animal sense. I thought you're even smarter than this but I'm glad you prove me wrong with your slow brain

I don't expect you to be unfortunate more than this, imagine someone didn't complete his elementary education blabbing about attaining degree and going for another one, if you've educationists in your family you won't see returning back to school to add more CV as a failure or a crime, I guess you're Igbo that served their Oga for 8 good years with nothing to show for it
hahaha I really got you on that one..

A rapist failure.. no let boys track you for itamaga
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

that 2019 sef I'm far richer than your family joined together, and stop allowing English to get you confused fool

criticism is not hate, educate your blockhead, I will continue to criticize davido bragging and I won't stop admiring the goodies

be rich, buy luxuries things and save us from bragging that was my post before an empty canal like you started jumping like loose monkey to showcase your stupidity

idiot.. changing topic again..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
hahaha I really got you on that one..

A rapist failure.. no let boys track you for itamaga

let those boys come, they will be dead alive, since you hope I stay at itamaga how stupid you won't even sound

lolz! you really took your time to dig someone post and you want to convince me you're not jobless ?

like I've time to dig your imbecilic posts when I know nothing good can come from a born sinner
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
rapist
Did you miss the part were you said she didn't want it?? Rapist

You mastered the act after you learnt from your father.. you are a product of rape and also a rapist..

which ladies will submit herself for you deflower her when she know how painful it is

bring your virgin sisters that's if they exist in your family for test then you will be able to have the experience when you grow to the level you will be bold to woo a lady grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?

yes what's the bragging all about when those that bought yacht and PJ aren't even making noise? that's harmless criticism and the subject of criticism is bragging

please take your foolishness back to secondary school, I can't be responsible for the proper education your parents failed to imbibe in your blockhead
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
idiot.. changing topic again..

your parents were nothing when they birth you imbeciles and I want to believe they're not begging for food today, so what exactly are you digging the post for? trying to shame a shameless man?

I will just get hard on you and give you a bad day. the reason for my civil response to you is because of rules here, left to the rules you won't have the liver to respond to my post

I will destroy you with words, that's my dangerous weapon
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

let those boys come, they will be dead alive, since you hope I stay at itamaga how stupid you won't even sound

lolz! you really took your time to dig someone post and you want to convince me you're not jobless ?

like I've time to dig your imbecilic posts when I know nothing good can come from a born sinner
I'm not jobless,

I'm working on getting the information of all batch A corpers from 2014 that served in akaboukwu town uruagu nnewi..

Those from the south west precisely...only then you will know how jobless I am
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

your parents were nothing when they birth you imbeciles and I want to believe they're not begging for food today, so what exactly are you digging the post for? trying to shame a shameless man?

I will just get hard on you and give you a bad day. the reason for my civil response to you is because of rules here, left to the rules you won't have the liver to respond to my post

I will destroy you with words, that's my dangerous weapon
that is why I'm working on disarming you of that weapon

You made the job easy with disclosing your state of origin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I'm not jobless,

I'm working on getting the information of all batch A corpers from 2014 that served in akaboukwu town uruagu nnewi..

Those from the south west precisely...only then you will know how jobless I am

you're jobless dude, you're getting info bla bla. you better design your life now before is too late

you're looking for info of service but here mocking those that have served, how sensible is that?

you happened to be the most dumbest person I ever came across in my life, I detest slow reasoning people a lot and you're not exempted

imagine defending Davido for days now when many bloggers here are looking for writer, even if your English is not accurate, they will put you through instead of wasting away defending a rich man pikin. I feel sorry for those that has hope in your life greatness I swear
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Lol.. 5billion man
Na Chromebook be that? shocked, e nor even fit get windows laptop talkless of MacBook, Na Chromebook e dey manage
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
that is why I'm working on disarming you of that weapon

You made the job easy with disclosing your state of origin

fountain of knowledge, I disclose my state because I'm fearless, 10,000 of your fellow imbeciles can't even breath when you come across not to talk of brag

you stay itamaga bla bla, na look I go dey look you when my last born and his mates will discipline you till you're rush to luth grin

you need proper wisdom to engage someone like me, I'm not a pushover to anyone here hence I don't get tired till you admit your foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

you're jobless dude, you're getting info bla bla. you better design your life now before is too late

you're looking for info of service but here mocking those that have served, how sensible is that?

you happened to be the most dumbest person I ever came across in my life, I detest slow reasoning people a lot and you're not exempted

imagine defending Davido for days now when many bloggers here are looking for writer, even if your English is not accurate, they will put you through instead of wasting away defending a rich man pikin. I feel sorry for those that has hope in your life greatness I swear
Don't worry na.. is it you that is looking for the info??

Just hold on.. that your weapon, I will disarm it..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Don't worry na.. is it you that is looking for the info??

Just hold on.. that your weapon, I will disarm it..

disarm your foolishness first and the misplace priorities that's making your lineage to be defending rich people in their penury

please take your foolishness out of here
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

fountain of knowledge, I disclose my state because I'm fearless, 10,000 of your fellow imbeciles can't even breath when you come across not to talk of brag

you stay itamaga bla bla, na look I go dey look you when my last born and his mates will discipline you till you're rush to luth grin

you need proper wisdom to engage someone like me, I'm not a pushover to anyone here hence I don't get tired till you admit your foolishness
I will love to see them in action
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

disarm your foolishness first and the misplace priorities that's making your lineage to be defending rich people in their penury

please take your foolishness out of here
That's why I'm working on the stuff I told you so I can take it once and for all
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
OJay360:
Na Chromebook be that? shocked, e nor even fit get windows laptop talkless of MacBook, Na Chromebook e dey manage
hahaha leave that one
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I will love to see them in action

I wouldn't mind to get banned because of you, I will go out of civility now to disgrace you here

I don't know how some foolish human will just wake up and be looking for who to overturn his opinion, this is public forum that I'm entitle to make opinion, suggest and criticize what I found unpleasant, I don't know how that will resurrect your family from abject poverty

go to David's page critics are there, is either he clapback or ignore but you're here dancing to your show of shame here in the name of fans

be happy I've been in a good mood for days hence you would have regret ever quoting me
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
That's why I'm working on the stuff I told you so I can take it once and for all

olodo, in your dumb animal sense you're forming FBI lol? nothing person no go see in this forum

a lot of clowns in bunch with the display of their stupidity

you're learner, get lost and recover your lost brain jawe, I've heard enough of your stupidity
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

olodo, in your dumb animal sense you're forming FBI lol? nothing person no go see in this forum

a lot of clowns in bunch with the display of their stupidity

you're learner, get lost and recover your lost brain jawe, I've heard enough of your stupidity
Hahaha

You seem scared..

Relax bro..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Hahaha

You seem scared..

Relax bro..

scared of who? a cow like you

I will rather be scared of mosquito than be scared of an empty blockhead like you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

scared of who? a cow like you

I will rather be scared of mosquito than be scared of an empty blockhead like you
I'm leaving the office now.. I'm going to see a very good friend

Hahaha..

Bro I can't stop laughing
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:

I'm leaving the office now.. I'm going to see a very good friend

Hahaha..

Bro I can't stop laughing

office indeed, even gateman will tell you he's leaving office

continue deceiving yourself with empty stomach. who will employ a nonentity like you in a reputable office if not the usual office of your low class calibre
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

office indeed, even gateman will tell you he's leaving office

continue deceiving yourself with empty stomach. who will employ a nonentity like you in a reputable office if not the usual office of your low class calibre
it will annoy me by the time I discover you don't have this mouth for real..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
it will annoy me by the time I discover you don't have this mouth for real..

I would be more annoyed if I realized you didn't inherit this foolishness from your lineage
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Cousin9999: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Myhusband:

I would be more annoyed if I realized you didn't inherit this foolishness from your lineage

clown!!

Sorry my buddy wouldn't do the job for me, he was like so I want to travel all the way to lag just to beat up a fool on the internet.. plus you know how shit works, you get to cool down later

So Mr Ken with a girlfriend from abia.. I just want to have fun while I wait for my buddies at this hangout, seems I got there too fast.. don't make me spill this drink laughing at your foolishness..

you're a fucking insensitive nincompoop
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bornsinner7:

clown!!

Sorry my buddy wouldn't do the job for me, he was like so I want to travel all the way to lag just to beat up a fool on the internet.. plus you know how shit works, you get to cool down later

So Mr Ken with a girlfriend from abia.. I just want to have fun while I wait for my buddies at this hangout, seems I got there too fast.. don't make me spill this drink laughing at your foolishness..

you're a fucking insensitive nincompoop

What a foolish entity, you should be given the award of the most stupid people to ever grace this planet earth

You're not even ashamed to spend much of your precious time that would have been productive to put you in the league of breadwinner in your family? Is it till you start to look up to your younger ones to feed before you will get sense bayi?

I don't think I can be more ashamed of an entity this dumb like you in my life. I was expecting to see thousand of your nnamdi KANU at my door steps with all the information of me at your disposal cheesy

You're a hardened imbeciles, even redeemed church can't redeemed you

I'm gay, Mr ken, skiddo and all sort of rubbish from kids like you, I feel pity for you seriously
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Myhusband:

What a foolish entity, you should be given the award of the most stupid people to ever grace this planet earth

You're not even ashamed to spend much of your precious time that would have been productive to put you in the league of breadwinner in your family? Is it till you start to look up to your younger ones to feed before you will get sense bayi?

I don't think I can be more ashamed of an entity this dumb like you in my life. I was expecting to see thousand of your nnamdi KANU at my door steps with all the information of me at your disposal cheesy

You're a hardened imbeciles, even redeemed church can't redeemed you

I'm gay, Mr ken, skiddo and all sort of rubbish from kids like you, I feel pity for you seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.