Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (60940 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Unimpressed.
I'm pretty sure that his constant presence in her life is more important than diamonds Nothing like a father's love.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet
And your father has one
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Jaqenhghar: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Acecards:
says who ? With money Nigeria will have a paradise inside of it
You call living behind high fences and barricading yourself behind iron bars on your windows and doors paradise.
You call flying 7 hours trips to seek quality treatment paradise.
LOL

Last time I checked only prisoners live behind high fences and iron bars
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by sammyoriade(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by simfrost90210: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
openuniversity5:
I'm over 35years now and my Dad has never told me this motivational word to me. Nawa o this life no really balance
grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Thattallgirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
openuniversity5:
I'm over 35years now and my Dad has never told me this motivational word to me. Nawa o this life no really balance
Lol then see it as a motivation to tell your kids that
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by simfrost90210: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ceejay041:
And your father has one
grin you take style get bad mouth sha
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Abagworo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Olamide 9th October, Wizkid 29th October and Davido 13th November. By 16th November which is just 3 days after release of ABT this is streams so far on audiomack

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
undecided
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by afesco: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet
How much does he really have dt he is making noise. I wonder what d likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Pogba will say.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Ayo2004: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy

Tiwa savage

Wizkid

Olamide

Davido

Choose your best album of 2020..

Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).
Fireboy has a better album than most of them
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by abike12(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
a lot of people's daddys have plenty money so I'm not sure what his point is here. teach that girl values that money cannot buy
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Prince4rm92(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:
and the bragging continues.....

this guy don chop Igbo food hence is chest beating nature, it is not Yoruba style to brag even his father that bought private jet is not in same league with Dangote

he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?

How many ur own papa get??

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
OH GOD BLESS ME SO THAT MY CHILDREN WILL NOT SUFFER AMEN.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why does Davido behave like new money so much? He was born into wealth but money turns his head like someone just seeing it for the first time.

Even WizKid who was born poor and is actually new to money does not shout like this.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Ayo2004: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
In a saner clime this davido is not supposed to be singing
Shey lil Wayne no dey saner clime

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
RedScorpion:
Davido, the real Baby Papa
Community papa with community dick cheesy
shocked shocked
Did that shit come out from my mouth?
No way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy

Tiwa savage

Wizkid

Olamide

Davido

Choose your best album of 2020..

Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).

Not a damn one... I value the health of my ear drums! undecided

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by seanwilliam(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

what's Davido's net worth Oga defender? no go hustle
if you are worth 100m in Nigeria, you're filthy rich.. if we check your account now u fit no worth a million naira... nonsense.. saying davido is not rich is pretty dumb

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Naso
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by NofiuFade(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Davido need to diversify way of seeking attention this days grin I don't think this your style will sell this season, you had better quickly embrace some kind of change on your lifestyle, abeg you pls don't go local oO grin

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by seanwilliam(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ayo2004:

Shey lil Wayne no dey saner clime

Lyrically no naija rapper measures up to lilwayne bro

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:
and the bragging continues.....

this guy don chop Igbo food hence is chest beating nature, it is not Yoruba style to brag even his father that bought private jet is not in same league with Dangote

he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?
Buying a diamond does not you rich
grin Oga how many have you bought

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by mubrix(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
Alaye shut the Bleep up Davido no sabi ur pa
They are not actually rich the way they pretend to be
I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Ayo2004: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lyrically no naija rapper measures up to lilwayne bro
That guy said davido uses too much sound enhancer,has frog voice and will not be what he is in a saner clime...though lil Wayne might be lyrically good,I see no difference
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account

OG
Frog voice or chiwawa voice
Baba dey make him money and dey get the awards
Him hustle dey pay that's the key bro

No comparisons, hating, bad belle-ing or shouts frm nairaland will stop that

Peace**********

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ceejay041:

I'm not in competition with anyone, diamond buying is not life objective. why should I buy it for? even the gold giving to me as gift was dashed out to someone. na because of your likes David dey brag

you need to upgrade your common sense to at least 18th century version

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

I love seeing wizkid fans angry, pressed and sad
It makes me happy
It's gives me joy
It makes me feel good and healthy
It's the main reason I'm alive
It's like the air I breath

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ceejay041:

Sense no go kill you

It baffles me how some random dudes on nairaland will just be hating or judging a star making his money self

If he wants to upload 100 videos of himself bragging or boasting with money, my broda i f he pain u just jejely pass no be by force to comment or view am lipsrsealed

His money, his lifestyle joor

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
if you are worth 100m in Nigeria, you're filthy rich.. if we check your account now u fit no worth a million naira... nonsense.. saying davido is not rich is pretty dumb

so Davido is worth 100million ? go and check upcoming artistes in USA worth and yet they're not bragging, why is most African daft?

just look at what this imbeciles is arguing about in 21 century? I fear who no fear your stupidity I swear
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

I'm not in competition with anyone, diamond buying is not life objective. why should I buy it for? even the gold giving to me as gift was dashed out to someone. na because of your likes David dey brag

you need to upgrade your common sense to at least 18th century version

Since he has made the money let him spend as he likes nah

Why would u try to dictate to a fellow man how to spend his HARD EARNED MONEY AGAIN .....

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Prince4rm92:

How many ur own papa get??

more than what your palm wine tapper father cannot afford In 5 decades

I work my ass out to be who I'm, I never relied on any father to make life for myself

now when are you going for brain upgrading? I will donate part of your medical bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.