Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61727 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
lol.. myhusband! (M)

I have been engaging in a convo with a gay, damn! A Nigerian gay lol

Your chain of business was laying your anus for men to dig?? No wonder you seem to have a problem with rich people..

They burst your anus and still don't pay you that's why you are quick to call every rich person a drug dealer ( drug as in viga) lol sorry

You're too slow in reasoning, just look at how your mentality is structured in 21 century? You're no different from those aboki pushing wheel barrow with this your teenager IQ
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Accusing anti homosexuality of being gay just to encourage your stupidity is another joke taking too far

Gay ain't sane human to me and I believe senseless and ediots people like you ain't human too

Bring your eldest sisters if I won't destroy her Pussy within 2hours with thick dick

There is no how you want to Dodge your stupidity, you've made everyone here know the velocity of your stupidity, I wonder what else you will called me next, perhaps Fulani herdsman grin

Foolish people everywhere
last time I checked everyone was directing insult at you.. I don't know whose velocity of stupidity attracted people except for you..

Instead of boasting about a sound business and endowed bank account.. at your age, you can only boast of a thick dick lol..

You seem to brag more than people you accuse.. trying to lure people to bring their sisters to you, another point!

You are a ugly pained gay fvcker.. painful part you're in your late 40s.. lol
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

You're too slow in reasoning, just look at how your mentality is structured in 21 century? You're no different from those aboki pushing wheel barrow with this your teenager IQ
you seem to be bothered about this gay shit? Why??

Na 14years oh
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you seem to be bothered about this gay shit? Why??

Na 14years oh

Gay ain't my problem but your stupidity, I'm worried why someone will be rejoicing in his own foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Take it easy with this cry boy, learn to overlook people's critics to others, if anyone is criticizing you, you've right to defend yourself or make your point but you fool can't stop me from criticizing Davido and others I found unpleasant

Take your foolishness out of my mention and get medical attention at your usual rehab
Who's still talking abt davido? Lets 4qet the topic and face off.... You are fool, the man you have been calling dad, that is even if you have one is a fool.. Your mother who was a prostitute has finally contacted HIV and living a life of regret.... She still had to give birth to a mentally demented fool like you.... You better go check ur family... Local fool...
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
last time I checked everyone was directing insult at you.. I don't know whose velocity of stupidity attracted people except for you..

Instead of boasting about a sound business and endowed bank account.. at your age, you can only boast of a thick dick lol..

You seem to brag more than people you accuse.. trying to lure people to bring their sisters to you, another point!

You are a ugly pained gay fvcker.. painful part you're in your late 40s.. lol

Everyone or Imbeciles in your circle of stupidity

Ugly, gay, hater of Davido are just one of your baby rant that don't hold water

You need to donate your watery brain for lab experiment if you can't make use of it

I'm even ashame on your behalf with the way you're decorating your foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Who's still talking abt davido? Lets 4qet the topic and face off.... I'm a fool, the man i have been calling dad, that is even if I've one is a fool.. My mother who was a prostitute has finally contacted HIV and living a life of regret.... She still had to give birth to a mentally demented fool like me... You better go check my family... Local fool...

Lolz! But why are you disgracing your family like this? Your mother a prostitute and HIV patient at a time? You must have emanated from a pathetic family even the way you keep calling your dad a fool in your idiotic post is worrisome

But hey this is about davido bragging, I don't think I'm interested if your dad is a fool or your mother is a prostitute and HIV patient, tell all this jargons to the head of your family, he might be interested
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Everyone or Imbeciles in your circle of stupidity

Ugly, gay, hater of Davido are just one of your baby rant that don't hold water

You need to donate your watery brain for lab experiment if you can't make use of it

I'm even ashame on your behalf with the way you're decorating your foolishness
congratulations insensitive bigoted fool on a successful detour

The clown of the year award goes to you.. I don't rant like you, I call 'em how I see 'em..

You can keep a low profile of your foolishness as bragging is against your ethics... You're becoming too loud about it and everyone clicking on this thread easily notice you..

How many mentions have you had in the last 12hours, all pointing out your foolishness..

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Complex inferiority dey worry you, Davido dey Atlanta grin and I should be jumping up and down for that? Do you even know who you're responding to?

The same USA I turned down because of their gun control problem? You know how many hustler entering Atlanta anyhow without even making noise?

Davido is in Atlanta is another achievement to Nigeria youths? It's official you're intellectually lazy

Kill ur self okay
I'm done mentioning you dumb ass
The young man dey live him life u dey turn am to shoot on sight lipsrsealed

You turned down america so I should cry do you know where I stay, becos of nairaland people don't know their mates again undecided
The joke is on you if u are still in naija
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Kill ur self okay

You turned down america so I should cry do you know where I stay, becos of nairaland people don't know their mates again undecided
lol.. I didn't even read that part were he claim to turn down America.. like him be bill gate, so America give am offer, him turn am down.. that guy is a big fool
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Kill ur self okay

Davido is in Atlanta! I hope you won't give this at testimony in your church on sunday? Nitwit like you

Abeg crawl out with your slow reasoning
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
congratulations insensitive bigoted fool on a successful detour

The clown of the year award goes to you.. I don't rant like you, I call 'em how I see 'em..

You can keep a low profile of your foolishness as bragging is against your ethics... You're becoming too loud about it and everyone clicking on this thread easily notice you..

How many mentions have you had in the last 12hours, all pointing out your foolishness..

I know reinstating my commitment to my tribe will surely make you cry but who cares if your entire family wail forever

I'm not the reason why your tribe has no value to you, someone that need to be in zoo is pointing out foolishness, what version is your own stupidity because it seems to be new
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Davido is in Atlanta! I hope you won't give this at testimony in your church on sunday? Nitwit like you

Abeg crawl out with your slow reasoning

Abeg no be me make ur condition bad like this okay.. cry cry cry cry
Like i said earlier instead of you to go and look for how to be 0.1% successful like davido, you are here hating on a blessed nigga

See dangote wey dey reject american visa

I will say it again the joke is on you if u are hating davido from the shithole called Nigeria lipsrsealed cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If u dey Switzerland like me or u dey one better European or Asian country like that, I will understand u
But I know the frustration in naija has defaulted ur reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy

And by the way I'm IBO and I like davido, wizkid,burna and a whole lot of Yoruba artists and Hausa arstis too especially clasiQ
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

I know reinstating my commitment to my tribe will surely make you cry but who cares if your entire family wail forever

I'm not the reason why your tribe has no value to you, someone that need to be in zoo is pointing out foolishness, what version is your own stupidity because it seems to be new
who talked about tribe here??

Why do you lack common sense.. you keep deviating from one point to another..

Your case is spiritual since it is a generational curse.. get help

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by SirJerrie(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy

Tiwa savage

Wizkid

Olamide

Davido

Choose your best album of 2020..

Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).

Twice As Tall
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
who talked about tribe here??

Why do you lack common sense.. you keep deviating from one point to another..

Your case is spiritual since it is a generational curse.. get help

Read your imbecilic post again perhaps you should tap your head while reading it again

Those jargons you've been cooking since should even encourage you to celestial church

You should spend 7days in celestial church of Christ
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
lol.. I didn't even read that part were he claim to turn down America.. like him be bill gate, so America give am offer, him turn am down.. that guy is a big fool

My broda the thing tire me
When I try to relax that I have seen it all then boom another nincompoop showss off undecided undecided

If stupidity was a person, its surely that guy for sure cheesy cheesy
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Abeg no be me make ur condition bad like this okay.. cry cry cry cry
Like i said earlier instead of you to go and look for how to be 0.1% successful like davido, you are here hating on a blessed nigga

See dangote wey dey reject american visa

I will say it again the joke is on you if u are hating davido from the shithole called Nigeria lipsrsealed cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If u dey Switzerland like me or u dey one better European or Asian country like that, I will understand u
But I know the frustration in naija has defaulted ur reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy

And by the way I'm IBO and I like davido, wizkid,burna and a whole lot of Yoruba artists and Hausa arstis too especially clasiQ

Complex inferiority dey worry, this aforementioned countries ain't nothing if imbeciles like you stop electing blockhead like the one you elected in asorock

Even imbeciles will distant themselves away from this your foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Read your imbecilic post again perhaps you should tap your head while reading it again

Those jargons you've been cooking since should even encourage you to celestial church

You should spend 7days in celestial church of Christ
you have a brain disorder..

Looks like you are getting a lot of mentions pointing out your foolishness from some other threads. And you are mixing up your rash comments or replies..

By now you are supposed to seat down and have a rethink about your life..

Maybe you can start drug trafficking in Ghana where they have gun control policies since you are scared of drug deals gone bad that might get you gunned down in the USA.. cuz no legit business man will have that as an excuse for
not doing business in any country.

Idiot.. no wonder he keeps mentioning drug money
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Complex inferiority dey worry, this aforementioned countries ain't nothing if imbeciles like you stop electing blockhead like the one you elected in asorock

Buhari crippled your fake line of business I think, davido didn't borrow you money to start afresh right??
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Run along okay
you win the argument make u for no cry

But I will still repeat it
The joke is on you if u are still in nigeria
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! But why are you disgracing your family like this? Your mother a prostitute and HIV patient at a time? You must have emanated from a pathetic family even the way you keep calling your dad a fool in your idiotic post is worrisome

But hey this is about davido bragging, I don't think I'm interested if your dad is a fool or your mother is a prostitute and HIV patient, tell all this jargons to the head of your family, he might be interested
Kikikikiki.... I knew u were dumb and foolish when i saw your first mention, buh i decided to stick around to see the level of foolishness your poor father and mother invested in you.... Its so fun waiting for your weak lines to drop so i could type more story on ur family, i think i knw them beta than you do.... Awaiting your next line of foolishness... Ogun will strike you if you backoff, lets do this till next year... Poor church rat...
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Kikikikiki.... I knew u were dumb and foolish when i saw your first mention, buh i decided to stick around to see the level of foolishness your poor father and mother invested in you.... Its so fun waiting for your weak lines to drop so i could type more story on ur family, i think i knw them beta than you do.... Awaiting your next line of foolishness... Ogun will strike you if you backoff, lets do this till next year... Poor church rat...

What's this kindergarten ranting and blabbing about? Can't even revolve my comprehension around your incoherence

I will rather be picking dirt in beans than read the gibberish of this down syndrome kid
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

What's this kindergarten ranting and blabbing about? Can't even revolve my comprehension around your incoherence

I will rather be picking dirt in beans than read the gibberish of this down syndrome kid
You couldn't pick dirt in your father's miserable life or your own life... Why do you think you are worthy enough to pick dirt in beans...
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Run along okay
you win the argument make u for no cry

But I will still repeat it
The joke is on you if u are still in nigeria

Slavery mentality, folorunsho Alakija the richest woman in Africa, I mean the one richer than your family lives in Nigeria

Your poor mentality will prefer to work as a slave in foreign land than eat like a king in your land, this what poverty have done to you

I just hope your family ain't seeing you as their breadwinner in the future with this your mental slavery
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
You couldn't pick dirt in my father's miserable life or your own life... Why do you think you are worthy enough to pick dirt in beans...

Because the dirt in your useless imbeciles that birth an ediot like you life is beyond irredeemable, there is no dirt that's pick in his lives that can change you people standard of living

Your poverty is an hereditary, even if lawma pick dirt in your wretched father's life, he will continue to live in his penury

The unfortunate thing is you've shared from his bond of backwardness and retrogression
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by osemoses1234(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
In a saner clime this davido is not supposed to be singing

They are not actually rich the way they pretend to be
I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account
guy go sleep who get 4 billion no try how much u get bastard
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Buhari crippled your fake line of business I think, davido didn't borrow you money to start afresh right??

Davido should borrow your father to engage you and prevent you from defending other rich men on public forum

Davido can only impress a poverty striking Dundee like you, I don't get move with wealth because I'm a wealth creator
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you have a brain disorder..

Looks like you are getting a lot of mentions pointing out your foolishness from some other threads. And you are mixing up your rash comments or replies..

By now you are supposed to seat down and have a rethink about your life..

Maybe you can start drug trafficking in Ghana where they have gun control policies since you are scared of drug deals gone bad that might get you gunned down in the USA.. cuz no legit business man will have that as an excuse for
not doing business in any country.

Idiot.. no wonder he keeps mentioning drug money

Lolz! Like I said Davido can only impress your low IQ class with his bragging, he knows Nigeria have the majority poverty stakeholders to defend him and for sure he is right

Imagine all this epistle you're writing since is channel on business plan, who knows someone might read it and help you but hell no it's David that know nothing about your existence you're wasting away to defend

The misplace priority that relegated you below your peers is still what you're still investing on at the end of this year? You need to buy a shame
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
I didn't form it, man.. Someone else did (Nairalander). I only reminder people of it. wink
BarrElChapo:

Filthy rich 30m - 50m naira dude ! Are you okay

Dude your table is skewed with shit. Don't mean to be rude

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
osemoses1234:
guy go sleep who get 4 billion no try how much u get bastard
lol leave that guy..
He went on another thread saying life no balance and how he has been working day and night to defraud people but nothing forthcoming

He went on to post a picture of a dead laptop, with a bottle of coke and two small Nokia phones.. hoping one day he's yahoo career would pay off..

Lol that is someone talking about 5billion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.