Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61049 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
EMMANTOP1:
I didn't form it, man.. Someone else did (Nairalander). I only reminder people of it. wink

Ohhh really grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! Like I said Davido can only impress your low IQ class with his bragging, he knows Nigeria have the majority poverty stakeholders to defend him and for sure he is right

Imagine all this epistle you're writing since is channel on business plan, who knows someone might read it and help you but hell no it's David that know nothing about your existence you're wasting away to defend

The misplace priority that relegated you below your peers is still what you're still investing on at the end of this year? You need to buy a shame
insensitive fool, having found out how broke that slawomir guy is, I might just be texting another frustrated yahoo boy.. no wonder you are concerned about gun policies.. fool
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol.. 5billion man

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
insensitive fool, having found out how broke that slawomir guy is, I might just be texting another frustrated yahoo boy.. no wonder you are concerned about gun policies.. fool

look at this clown, instead of you to ask what gun policies was in USA you're here disgracing yourself. the Level many people are licensed to owned a gun had increase unjust shooting in USA which had caused many innocent lives, the link is here how an overzealous dude was shooting sporadically in a bar that got many people killed

you see you kids here your pride in foolishness will not allow you know anything when all you do all your life is to defend and defend and defend without having a life goal

honestly I don't know how to qualify your foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! Like I said Davido can only impress your low IQ class with his bragging, he knows Nigeria have the majority poverty stakeholders to defend him and for sure he is right

Imagine all this epistle you're writing since is channel on business plan, who knows someone might read it and help you but hell no it's David that know nothing about your existence you're wasting away to defend

The misplace priority that relegated you below your peers is still what you're still investing on at the end of this year? You need to buy a shame
I just looked up your profile..

Damn nobody should engage in a convo with you any longer..

You are
1, a product of a broken home
2, you are a pervert suffering from erotomania
3, a pedophile
4, you are a trouble maker (a frustrated one)
5, an Igbo girl from Anambra broke your heart and you haven't moved on (you are broken beyond repair).. you probably squandered all your allowee on her..
6, you're a cultist in his 40s with no achievement (skiddo agbalagba)

Get a life.. the owner of KFC made it in his 60s.. it is not too late for you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

look at this clown, instead of you to ask what gun policies was in USA you're here disgracing yourself. the Level many people are licensed to owned a gun had increase unjust shooting in USA which had caused many innocent lives, the link is here how an overzealous dude was shooting sporadically in a bar that got many people killed

you see you kids here your pride in foolishness will not allow you know anything when all you do all your life is to defend and defend and defend without having a life goal

honestly I don't know how to qualify your foolishness
focus on your failed marriage.. your dream of sleeping with chika Ike will never come true
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I just looked up your profile..

Damn nobody should engage in a convo with you any longer..

You are
1, a product of a broken home
2, you are a pervert suffering from erotomania
3, a pedophile
4, you are a trouble maker (a frustrated one)
5, an Igbo girl from Anambra broke your heart and you haven't moved on (you are broken beyond repair).. you probably squandered all your allowee on her..
6, you're a cultist in his 40s with no achievement (skiddo agbalagba)

Get a life.. the owner of KFC made it in his 60s.. it is not too late for you

is that all? I was expecting to see 200 list when all you do all your life is to monitor and defend

how I wish Davido can add you to his fake 30BG to at least get you engage and put a stop to this self disgrace of yours
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
focus on your failed marriage.. your dream of sleeping with chika Ike will never come true

lolz! Chika ike is a regular lady just as the community men are banging your gf

failed marriage? I hope you're not using your parents marriage dissolution to judge me? the way you've been mention failed marriage like a pupil, I hope you're not a product of wedlock, prostitution or your parents ain't together

even a psychotherapist cannot predict the source of your foolishness so fast
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz! Chika ike is a regular lady just as the community men are banging your gf

failed marriage? I hope you're not using your parents marriage dissolution to judge me? the way you've been mention failed marriage like a pupil, I hope you're not a product of wedlock, prostitution or your parents ain't together

even a psychotherapist cannot predict the source of your foolishness so fast
skiddo, area father grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
skiddo, area father grin

go and play with your toys, don't have time for babies talk biko
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

is that all? I was expecting to see 200 list when all you do all your life is to monitor and defend

how I wish Davido can add you to his fake 30BG to at least get you engage and put a stop to this self disgrace of yours
what confraternity do you belong to?? Area father grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

skidddo, Ikeja chairman!!
Area agba..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Slavery mentality, folorunsho Alakija the richest woman in Africa, I mean the one richer than your family lives in Nigeria

Your poor mentality will prefer to work as a slave in foreign land than eat like a king in your land, this what poverty have done to you

I just hope your family ain't seeing you as their breadwinner in the future with this your mental slavery

All you know how to do is to compare people

They say a fool @40 is a fool forever

Alakija has only one head and she has achieved a lot while wastes like you roam on nl

Keep eating like a king in ur poverty stricken home..

Just look at what nl has caused, someone that can't even work as a gateman in my house back in naija is here talking trash.. .

And for ur info ur dads age mate is a worker in my house in naija and he van comfortably feed 3 waste of a man like you with even feeling it with what I pay him

You are lucky this forum is faceless
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Alakija has only one head and she has achieved a lot while wastes like you roam on nl

Just look at what nl has caused, someone that can't even work as a gateman in my house back in naija is here talking trash.. .

And for ur info ur dads age mate is a worker in my house in naija and he van comfortably feed 3 waste of a man like you with even feeling it with what I pay him

he is a cultist that served in Anambra where rival group dominated, he probably got a lot of drilling hence the hate for Igbos..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by outdoorheights: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who does not love to play with toys? Even when you are an adult, toys can still be fun to play with or collect. They also make great gifts for children of all ages. If you need help finding the right toys, the following advice will be very helpful for you Swings.

Always read the warning labels. Some toys include little pieces considered choking hazards, so you really need to heed these warnings. Toys normally come with ratings that advise the appropriate age ranges for its use, so be sure to read that information.

Want a toy that really engages your child? Look to toys that really challenge the senses. There are all sorts of multi-sensory toys on the market that play with sound, movement, and even scents. They truly give your child a lot to engage with all in one toy. This can mean a lot less purchases for you!

Think about where you plan to let your child play with the toy. Too often parents get sucked into the idea of a toy for their child, but don't give thought to whether it'll work in their yard or home. Too little space can mean broken furniture and accessories all around.

If you are looking to get your child more socialized, choose toys that allow for interaction. This could be interactive toys that communicate directly with your child, or they could be toys that are meant to be played with among a group. Either way, your child will learn important socialization skills.

If you are looking for a unique gift, consider purchasing a personalized gift. A great toy for a special little girl is a doll that comes with its own set of personalized adoption papers. These papers will list the child's name as the parent along with the doll's full name.

Know about the preferences of the child you are buying a toy for. Not all toys will be fun for the same child. Try to consider their personality and the activities they enjoy. Don't let commercials and reviews completely dictate what you buy. Base your decisions on what you feel the child will most enjoy.

The less you have to pay for a toy, the better your experience. Look for promotional codes before making any online toy purchases. Most big-name retailers offer special deals for purchasing over the Internet. Many coupon sites publish promo code numbers you can use to save a little money. Just do a quick search to find them.

Try purchasing toys that will still be fun for your child for quite a bit of time. Children can be quite fickle, so what they like today may not interest them tomorrow. Buying toys that they will like as they age will help you sve money on a lot of unnecessary items.

Any toy you purchase for a child ought to have a return or exchange policy. Children may end up changing their minds. They might have fun with something at first, but after that they may not want to play with it any longer. By knowing the store's exchange policy, can save you a lot of trouble.

When buying toys for kids, be sure that the first thing you do before anything else is to consider your budget. It's really easy to get carried away when you're buying toys, because it can seem that they are very inexpensive compared to what you may buy for yourself. Don't be fooled; make sure that you only spend what you intend.

Now that you have read this article, you should know more about the wide world of toys. There is a huge assortment of different toys out there, and new ones come out every year. Keep the advice you have just read in mind so that you can find the right toy for any occasion.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

lol "biko" grin grin.. skiddo still dey remember him ex from Anambra, that girl really show you pepper..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
he is a cultist that served in Anambra where rival group dominated, he probably got a lot of drilling hence the hate for Igbos..

Wow I never knew but they should have shot him dead nah

But on a serious note if I enter naija and carry this guy matter him don lost I swr

Pls if u know this guys info pls pm me I will pay you handsomely

This man thinks he can talk anyhow to anybody
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Wow I never knew but they should have shot him dead nah

But on a serious note if I enter naija and carry this guy matter him don lost I swr

Pls if u know this guys info pls pm me I will pay you handsomely

This man thinks he can talk anyhow to anybody
honestly forget about that guy.. he's not worth it
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Cousin9999: 2:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Success should be celebrated. It's beautiful. No one should be ashamed of it. However,

"For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required"

I also think that in these times people need to remember what everyone is dealing with. They also need to remember that Chinese flu, and other health problems, don't care how much money you have. We're all just people.

And as these people are flashing money, others are fighting for their life, losing loved ones, unable to provide for their families, and struggling to get by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GkyZr9VzPY

"For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required"
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
lol "biko" grin grin.. skiddo still dey remember him ex from Anambra, that girl really show you pepper..

I don't even date in that state that's rated highest as HIV carrier patients

you need to be tapping your head every morning perhaps your reasoning state can function again
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Tonimax:

And for ur info my dads age mate is a worker in my house in naija and he van comfortably feed 3 waste of a man like you with even feeling it with what I pay him

if the forum is not faceless you would have beat me grin?

I won't use my hand to even touch you, na cane I go use retrieve your common sense back and imbibe the home training your irresponsible parents failed to imbibe in you at your early miserable life

you keep showing the world how useless your parents are with the mentioning of them. what's saving you is that faceless, I'll sit while my last born discipline you til your sense come back to that your geepee tank empty head
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
skidddo, Ikeja chairman!!
Area agba..

I guess you've nothing reasonable to say again, kid will always be a kid

instead of you sit and learn from Elders, you're jumping like monkey to defend spoilt brat child that don't even know you

you need divine help to be able to enjoy sanity again
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
what confraternity do you belong to?? Area father grin

the one that thing that birthed you belong to. he breed a world class imbeciles, he deserved punishment for that
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

the one that thing that birthed you belong to. he breed a world class imbeciles, he deserved punishment for that
skidddddo I had your time yesterday but today I won't..

Go look for menial jobs to do as you stated in one of your post.. joblessness is a plus to your frustrations..

I'm sorry.. bye
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
skidddddo I had your time yesterday but today I won't..

Go look for menial jobs to do as you stated in one of your post.. joblessness is a plus to your frustrations..

I'm sorry.. bye

why are you running away when I'm not done depositing some senses inside that your dumb skull

the menial jobs your papa do all his life is the same you're doing but instead of you to focus, you're defending a rich man kid

your sanity is a clause
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

why are you running away when I'm not done depositing some senses inside that your dumb skull

the menial jobs your papa do all his life is the same you're doing but instead of you to focus, you're defending a rich man kid

your sanity is a clause

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

your sanity is a clause
You are a sorry ass fool, who hails from ekiti, currently residing in ikorodu..
You managed to graduate from the department of physiology after an extra year with a shameful grade that you had to go back for a second degree when your mates are bagging up doctorates.

Focus on your studies, pray ASUU should call of the strike (I now understand your hate for buhari)

You hate Igbos but claim to have an Igbo fiance after a lot of girls couldn't cope with your mental disorder, you even went on to say you want your kids to learn how to speak the lingual ( you're a perplexed nincompoop)

Someone who served since 2014 should be boasting of a happy marriage and possessions but you're still a student with nothing to show.. (I feel for your mother)

You're not just a aged fool but a erotomanic rapist..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband:

rapist

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Myhusband
"Just fine".. keep managing and hating on davido

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Myhusband "Just fine".. keep managing and hating on davido

21 century dummy. criticism is not hate, educate your ignorance

I'm a pro Yoruba, so I will never hate my tribesman
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Myhusband "Just fine".. keep managing and hating on davido

screen short more. I will continue to caution people act of worshipping money
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bornsinner7:
rapist

deflowering a lady is like rape, ask your father how he deflower your harlot mama, what am I even saying olosho dey get hymen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.