Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi (83199 Views)

Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by abduljabbar4(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Yeah the same goes for Jamb cut off mark. Northern states has 30 -25 cut off mark while south east is 180 inside one country

You people are finished. You are braindead

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
2sexycom:

Lol.... I didn't say u should buy and sell o. I said, help people buy for a fee and send to their location.

Meaning, your own job is just collect money, add your own fees, go to the market with what buyer gave u, buy the onions and send it to them.

You are more like a errand service in this case. You get your profit instantly as soon as you collect the money from buyer.

This will require you to make contacts though

A good/nice idea thanks so much

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
OfflinePacks:

How far, let's discuss business. Find out the cost of shipping 10k worth to LAGOS

10k worth? Business?? grin

everything big start small tho but I can't stress cuz of 10k
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
nedekid:

By the time you factor cost of transportation, cost of paying all the fees on the road, ie local gov, food and forestry, health people, police etc. The paying for ground at mile 12 for paying those that will sell it for you. You go see say kaki no be leather.
The first hussle I did with my savings after nysc way back 1996 and after listening to one motivational speaker was to travel with one man to go buy yam after doing all my calculations on paper and seeing huge profit margin. Omo, I lost my money, I did not bath for 3 days. (LONG STORY)
You don't just dable into such hussle because you see price difference. Respect people that are currently doing it.

Exactly o just exactly that's what i was telling some folks there. the most easiest part of the business is the talking n profit calculation part

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sheuns:

That’s the advantage there in the north. Money has very high value there.

The cold na the best part o. When the heat comes. You go run o. grin

The tears has started already, just bearly two weeks here, the sun has change my tone n I'm bout getting dark. the blowing breeze is heat filled
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Stateoforigin:

Which population are you talking about oga?
Is it the population of the entire north or the one in Bauchi? Cos I'm very sure Bauchi state is not populated more than my Nasarawa State. If not for quota system, Bauchi state should not have more than 10 LGs

You don't have to understand
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Gombe is very close to Bauchi and i bet u this is 100 naira in gombe

I've always loved to visit the jewels of the savanna n the seat of the caliphate Gombe n Sokoto respectively

I hope to stroll one of these days to Gombe just that ion really got friends there the little I made are serving here
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
wellmax:
\
Apologies I over estimated you. You teenagers know nothing. Practically nothing about Nigeria.
Go to Kano and give them water to farm for you , nitwit.
You are nothing but a mindless internet fiddler. You come here spitting gibberish and psychedelics bunkum.
Get out of my mentions. I have indulge enough.

you dey para gan o

Na weytinn grin grin
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Mummymahdi(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ablemed:

I've always loved to visit the jewels of the savanna n the seat of the caliphate Gombe n Sokoto respectively

I hope to stroll one of these days to Gombe just that ion really got friends there the little I made are serving here

I promise u wil like it . The ppl are hospitable and there is development cos Gombe is always has luck of governors since inception both military and politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.