Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi (83225 Views)

Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by lequama10: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, the fact that youths in the south do not like farming means they are lazy? Where is your intelligence?
The fact that there are Almajiris, ex Almajiris who can work in the farm in exchange for water means Southerners are lazy?
The rich people in the North are the ones that own farms majorly, not an average youth. They invest lots of money in farming, they have cheap labour, thats why they are able to produce massively. Farming there is just like herding, the children herding cows are no different from slaves, looking tattered, uneducated, etc,same thing when you get to their farms. Will you now say those children are more hardworking than our children just because they spend every minute in the bush with cows?
Again, Southerners are more hardworking than any Northerner that I have met.
continue to deceive yourself...
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by edoairways: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:
I always say it that if North decide to fight South, they don't need any other weapon to fight us....They should just stop sending foodstuffs to the South....na Hunger go kill us for them.

We Southerners think we are too educated to farm, our land is green with good weather and fertile but we decide to hold on to insufficient white collar jobs.

So pathetic embarassed
We can do without them in this regard.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by NaMeAboki: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
I just dey laugh as some chestbeaters were poo pooing this matter for another thread
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Greenback post=96147519][/quote] Only God can deliver. Victim mentality.!!! British are against us. Americans are against us. Yoruba are against us. Edo are against us. Hausas are against us. Southsouth are against us. Governor wike is against us. Very soon, it will be God is against us. Cry cry babies. Egbere
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Godmademan(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shey Clark and his cohorts were busy saying the north should stop sending food down south? Only onions stopped and the people are about losing their minds. If all geo-areas will become self sufficient, it will take time and planning to get equipped and working. People should stop issuing unguarded threats.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Greenback: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
allawizzow:

Only God can deliver.
Victim mentality.!!!
British are against us.
Americans are against us.
Yoruba are against us.
Edo are against us.
Hausas are against us.
Southsouth are against us.
Governor wike is against us.
Very soon, it will be God is against us.
Cry cry babies.
Egbere

Stfu,thank you.

Btw,I'm SS Edo...
Now again,shut up,thanks
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Greenback:

Stfu,thank you.

Btw,I'm SS Edo... Now again,shut up,thanks
Edo people I know mind their business and they don't hate. We already know where you come from. That you people's trait can not be hidden.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Greenback: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
allawizzow:

Edo people I know mind their business and they don't hate.
We already know where you come from. That you people's trait can not be hidden.
If you be man,swear..
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Greenback: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Senseless things....thhey don't know whatever wrong things happens anywhere in the south have a way of affecting the entire south!!!

Sophisticated maaarraaans grin
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Goodluckall: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigerian Bitcoin don land

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Stateoforigin: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
femijay8271:

be sincere... before the border was closed and after the border was closed, how much are you buying a derica of rice in your area?

Does that answer his question?
I'm anti Buhari and APC but this boarder closure is one of the best policies of this very useless administration. If more Nigerians take up farming, we'll have surplus and it will be cheap. Instead, we prefer to spend scarce Forex on importing something that almost every region in Nigeria can produce. We import cars, we import phones, we import toothpick, we import everything we use in our daily lives. When will we produce and export? Them swear for us? If we manufacture/produce almost everything we use in our daily lives, from electronics to automobile to agro products, unemployment will reduce by 90%. But instead we prefer to be only consumers, thereby enriching the producers with our scarce resources.
Even if a bag of local rice is 100k, at least the money is still within our system.

Make Una no let sentiments blind Una oo

Buhari and APC have failed but there are some positives, and this boarder closure is one big +ve. Take advantage of it and stop complaining.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by MOHSHESHI(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
Why not take advantage of the price difference to make some cool money for yourself by buying it in large quantity and sell it in another State where the demand and price are high?
d issue dre is that is it safe conveying it over dre??
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
pocohantas:

I mean(t) I hate small bulbs, I rather use big ones. I can’t be on my own, we are together. angry

Oh! The small bulbs
....but it's the same na flavour na grin

Oya, I hate them! grin
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Stateoforigin: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:

exactly just like 2sexycom said only a very few see the opportunity this country has got to offer and the truth is he's not lying. others see onion business and it's cool but I'll be using their population instead

Which population are you talking about oga?
Is it the population of the entire north or the one in Bauchi? Cos I'm very sure Bauchi state is not populated more than my Nasarawa State. If not for quota system, Bauchi state should not have more than 10 LGs
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by chukswag(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
just finished there, bauchi is dope
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Stateoforigin: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You no get sense I swear. as if the SS won't import from others nearby Countries.
Cameroon dey and na just few minutes drive from Akwa ibom/cross River. we still get Benin and I'm pretty sure we go import if we want.

And secondly what if southerners vex? no be to burst out pipelines or stop oil trailers from Leaving the south. Oga use your head we both need each other

Shame no de catch you with this comment?
Southern Nigeria import food from Benin Republic and Cameroon? Hahahahaha

Na so Una no get shame reach?

Countries you should be sending aids to are where you want to import from? Wtf?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
MOHSHESHI:
d issue dre is that is it safe conveying it over dre??
It's very safe. If humans are traveling safely against all odds, then talk less of goods. Alternatively, you can way-be the produce to your legit contacts.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Yaks02(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
majamajic:
This is 2k onions for lagos

Bauchi is number one onion producing state na
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by jamesbridget13(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
See wickedness
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by 2sexycom(m): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Ablemed:

Virtually every Tom, dick and harry are all into transportion/sales of onions and yes I agree it's a good business but it doesn't interest me. Y'all should know business is really not only about the profit you'd make but also weighing ur odds. Fine I should transport down south n sell, how easy would it be to transport? how quick would it sell? who can I trust in dealing business with? these are one amongst questions to ask

But that's by the way, everyone got their diff plans n biz ideas but me I'm tryna use the high population of the state and the boarding Northern state to my advantage

Lol.... I didn't say u should buy and sell o. I said, help people buy for a fee and send to their location.

Meaning, your own job is just collect money, add your own fees, go to the market with what buyer gave u, buy the onions and send it to them.

You are more like a errand service in this case. You get your profit instantly as soon as you collect the money from buyer.

This will require you to make contacts though
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by NASTYNASOSO: 2:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Cost of transportation

HMMMMMMM

ANSWER IS RAIL
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Robertbh(m): 3:45am On Nov 18, 2020
moscobabs:
I always say it that if North decide to fight South, they don't need any other weapon to fight us....They should just stop sending foodstuffs to the South....na Hunger go kill us for them.

We Southerners think we are too educated to farm, our land is green with good weather and fertile but we decide to hold on to insufficient white collar jobs.

So pathetic embarassed

Taaah will you keep quiet? Is it the Laterite soil in the south that's fertile? South don't even have enough land. Just one state like Borno is bigger than the whole southeast combined. South soil is better for plantations like palm oil, banana. North is better and more suitable for Arable farming n crops
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Mummymahdi(f): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Gombe is very close to Bauchi and i bet u this is 100 naira in gombe
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by jevic(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2020
5k onions in Ph
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by wellmax(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2020
ModestGal:

[s]Your type are the ones running this country, and thats why Nigeria won't ever get better, you think backwards, you are still in 1950s,and thats why all aspect of this country is in decline. In advanced countries, how many of their youths are farmers? A youth who has no land should start farming abi?he will farm it on your roof? Again, I repeat, the reason farming is boosting in the North is because the rich invest in lots of farming, and labour is very cheap, give ex Almajiris water, and they will even work for you for free, in the South where Income from, you don't expect a graduate to farm for a rich man in exchange of water, nah, we are more pricey than that. Only the rich and the government can engage in a farming that would be highly productive. Nevertheless, many youths still engage in small farming here, those that have compound, never seen that in the North before in any compound.
If you are not lazy, majority of your people are still living below the poverty line? Lol, still forcing you to school, please just stop, as you make me really laugh[/s]
\
Apologies I over estimated you. You teenagers know nothing. Practically nothing about Nigeria.
Go to Kano and give them water to farm for you , nitwit.
You are nothing but a mindless internet fiddler. You come here spitting gibberish and psychedelics bunkum.
Get out of my mentions. I have indulge enough.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by goshen26: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2020
onyechez:

Abeg no mind them, is it not the same nairaland a professor said hoarding of Agriculture products from the North is a challenge to the south!!!
People on NAIRALAND has short memories.

It's time to hoard our oil too...

Reason why I do not give mallam money, especially the ones begging with their body complete. I prefer giving those physically challenged.

Those guys are just wicked
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by femijay8271(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Stateoforigin:

Does that answer his question?
I'm anti Buhari and APC but this boarder closure is one of the best policies of this very useless administration. If more Nigerians take up farming, we'll have surplus and it will be cheap. Instead, we prefer to spend scarce Forex on importing something that almost every region in Nigeria can produce. We import cars, we import phones, we import toothpick, we import everything we use in our daily lives. When will we produce and export? Them swear for us? If we manufacture/produce almost everything we use in our daily lives, from electronics to automobile to agro products, unemployment will reduce by 90%. But instead we prefer to be only consumers, thereby enriching the producers with our scarce resources.
Even if a bag of local rice is 100k, at least the money is still within our system.

Make Una no let sentiments blind Una oo

Buhari and APC have failed but there are some positives, and this boarder closure is one big +ve. Take advantage of it and stop complaining.

I got ur msg Mista and you are absolutely right but this present government are not been sincere to we Southerners down here, just for an example, why did they only opened the southern borders just for Dangote & bua, what happens to the rest? what happens to we, Southerners? I hope you read their silly excuses some few days ago here. All what have been saying is that they are been sincere to us.
Note:- If not all, almost all Northern borders are open when down south is strictly closed.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by AustineJohn908(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Stateoforigin:

So? why shame go catch me? after all even USA dey import certain things and besides self it not like we are importing everything from them
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by AustineJohn908(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Stateoforigin:

So? why shame go catch me? after all even USA dey import certain things and besides self it not like we are importing everything from them, they are somethings we do have
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM
ANSWER IS RAIL
Ok
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, the fact that youths in the south do not like farming means they are lazy? Where is your intelligence?
The fact that there are Almajiris, ex Almajiris who can work in the farm in exchange for water means Southerners are lazy?
The rich people in the North are the ones that own farms majorly, not an average youth. They invest lots of money in farming, they have cheap labour, thats why they are able to produce massively. Farming there is just like herding, the children herding cows are no different from slaves, looking tattered, uneducated, etc,same thing when you get to their farms. Will you now say those children are more hardworking than our children just because they spend every minute in the bush with cows?
Again, Southerners are more hardworking than any Northerner that I have met.

I wonder where you people are getting these baseless stories about northern Nigeria. Those tattered clothes are worn for a reason. Would you use heavy makeup and wear expensive dresses to work as a mechanic? Besides, 90% of children that farm in the north do it in the most rural areas. Child labor is not as tolerated as the southern propaganda wants you to believe. I and all of my friends who are into farming handsomely pay qualified adults for the labor. That guy is saying the truth, your disdain for farming is killing you but arrogance will not let you realize this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.