Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training (76448 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Where are you coming from? Are you one of the lots here who think everyone at per with you in low IQ?
I will advise you to be cautious with whatever you say as you will be dealt a triple dish of your own meal.

For a starter.

My proficiency in the use of language cannot be judged by any swear term as purported by you.

But I will not sit by and watch any illiterate begging or threatening me to lower my syntax. If can't comprehend my writing move down the thread as you will surely see those who write for your kind.

You enjoy being loud and childish.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 17, 2020
godwon01:
Probably cardiac arhthmia .It is very common amongst the sport men and women. Or Aortic verve incompetency. May his soul rest in peace. Some of this guys don't get chance to play football at top level at their prime age. They discovered themselves when they are 30s and get on when they are 40 plus. When you see them playing in our league ,they are close to 50s. Heart related issue mostly manifest when you are close to 40s due to life style changes and underlining other diseases like diabetes.
very true.african athletes tend to start their career very late.U can imagine a guy who has never exercised in his life during his teens,20s now engaging in profesional foodball in his late 30s/early 40s.that would be too cumbersome for his body nau.when u start these professional sports lets say in ur late teens or 20s then ur body gets used to it as u age.Someone like C ronaldo would still be a fireband even in his 50s cos he has been playing football all his life.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Gaggii: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Lol!
Methuselah the unlettered ancestor!

You dull oafs on NL have erroneously believed every one here is at per with you lots on brainlessness and abject illiteracy and uselessness.

I am sure you have realised, albait too late, your irrepressible foolery.

Cow like you trying to mimick man.

Take a very good look at my username. You will be triple damned if you ever quote me in whatever is left of your miserable existence.

O ti ya were. Omo abi pabe, Omo osan to ko po po ba iya e
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Gaggii: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

I’m or I am...I’m not fighting you...not am not fighting you.

Thank you sir, I really appreciate
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Smhaykins(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Lol!
Methuselah the unlettered ancestor!

You dull oafs on NL have erroneously believed every one here is at per with you lots on brainlessness and abject illiteracy and uselessness.

I am sure you have realised, albait too late, your irrepressible foolery.

Cow like you trying to mimick man.

Take a very good look at my username. You will be triple damned if you ever quote me in whatever is left of your miserable existence.

What is wrong with children of nowadays. I think is better to ask for birth certificate before allowing people to join nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2020
He was kill by is team mate, even no team mate follow he dead body come amosun

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Myhusband(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2020
we need to stop managing our health, don't force yourself to do work that your health can't handle

another hustler die in the struggle, May God console his parents. Rip man
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by kvngmaxy(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2020
a sad way to die
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by hAlexandro(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Omo I know this dude growing up in the subsurds of Agbowo in ibadan very dedicated to making it out of playing football rest on man. You lived

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Rosskivvyy: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2020
May the Almighty Creator bless his soul.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by djblue007(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2020
I was work at this hospital. I was wondering why we had so many young dudes around yesterday's morning. May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by femi4: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Fabrice Muamba would have definitely been dead too if he was playing in Nigeria.

We really need to step up as far as medical attention is concerned during match days.
why didn't Vivian foe survive

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Divoc19(f): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Strongbest:
Painful! I think there's a certain health issue/condition associated with this kind of death. Because I have heard of this kind of death more than thrice among footballers.

RIP young man.

It is already becoming their pattern of death. Who go help us check now?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Gaggii:

O ti ya were. Omo abi pabe, Omo osan to ko po po ba iya e

Omo ale jati jati. ise le lo ko deta, ode ti koba o bayi. werey alayi manyi! Se dandan ni ko seyinbo, abi tan koriburuku ba o?

Ikilo Pataki!
Koriburuku e siwaju,!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by LagosAirport: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
I think we ought to have understand our weather by now. 15minutes training is enough
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

You enjoy being loud and childish.

...its no longer swear, its now loud and childish.

Please tell your minions and the rest of your kind that its not everyone you can quote to say trash and get away with it, as you will be thrice trashed into whatever bin you crawled out.

Be guided!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Coronavirus84: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2020
XOGBADO:

Oga try to be reasonable. How would you feel if someone says this to you when you loose a loved one?
Your brain is too light
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Musty112: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
From his name, we can assume he believed while he was alive so we say: Allahuma rabbi igfirllahu warhamu

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by brosom(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

What is “Rest I’m peace”? Type RIP like everyone else. Nooo, you must type it in full!
I'm me, not everyone else.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Dantee005(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Greenishland:
kiss

God didn't create humans to be exercising all the time. This is the reason why you see great sports persons dying on the field.

Cardiac arrest is real. Reduce exercises, eat healthy and live longer and happier just like Queen Elizabeth. I am not sure she does any strenuous exercise but I am sure she eats healthy and she has lived longer than many of our athletes.

RIP to the dead.
That is the exact reason u see athletes are so well paid... It's a profession and all professions have risks.... I laff when I see people say they pay footballers too much money.... Only one full session of training I attended back den I nearly die....
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

...its no longer swear, its now loud and childish.

Please tell your minions and the rest of your kind that its not everyone you can quote to say trash and get away with it, as you will be thrice trashed into whatever bin you crawled out.

Be guided!

Is everything ok with you? I’m sure you can access support here on Nairaland. There are kind hearted and very professional individuals here to assist you in whatever life is hailing at you.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by CanadaOrBust: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2020
brosom:
I'm me, not everyone else.

Ok, fine, no problem.
IN THAT CASE TYPE IT CORRECTLY!!!!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by CanadaOrBust: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
godwon01:
Probably cardiac arhthmia .It is very common amongst the sport men and women. Or Aortic verve incompetency. May his soul rest in peace. Some of this guys don't get chance to play football at top level at their prime age. They discovered themselves when they are 30s and get on when they are 40 plus. When you see them playing in our league ,they are close to 50s. Heart related issue mostly manifest when you are close to 40s due to life style changes and underlining other diseases like diabetes.

It may also be the below.

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by brosom(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, fine, no problem. IN THAT CASE TYPE IT CORRECTLY!!!!
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by MrEgghead(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Strongbest:
Painful! I think there's a certain health issue/condition associated with this kind of death. Because I have heard of this kind of death more than thrice among footballers.

RIP young man.
It could be atrial fibrillation; irregular twitching of the atrial muscles..Many people with this condition don't even know they have it..It's a silent killer. People having this condition can not cope with any strenuous activities.. Nigeria's healthcare system is too poor. In the western world, Most of these genetic conditions are included in citizen's bio-data and health records.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

Is everything ok with you? I’m sure you can access support here on Nairaland. There are kind hearted and very professional individuals here to assist you in whatever life is hailing at you.

Lol!
Would have asked you not to be stupid but you already are.

You're are the damned one who really need to be helped. I never quote your miserable self until you crawled into my mention from devil knows where. Can't you stupid people learn to mind whatever constitutes your business and not dabble into mentions of innocent people with your tripe?

What business do I have with your lot to warrant you coming into my mention with your daftness?

You come into a forum only to butt in wherever your stupidity lead you.

You have priced the wrong market this time.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Small080(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Another man is down cry cry R.I.P cry
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Lol!
Would have asked you not to be stupid but you already are.

You're are the damned one who really need to be helped. I never quote your miserable self until you crawled into my mention from devil knows where. Can't you stupid people learn to mind whatever constitutes your business and not dabble into mentions of innocent people with your tripe?

What business do I have with your lot to warrant you coming into my mention with your daftness?

You come into a forum only to butt in wherever your stupidity lead you.

You have priced the wrong market this time.

Here we go again...

The mood here should be very sombre as this is a thread about the death of a young promising athlete, may his beautiful soul rest peacefully.

I feel guilty that I’m involved in any distractions here as I’m trying to prompt a grown man named @ karlman to be civil so I’ll have to apologise on his behalf.

At the same time, I’m glad I’m extracting and assisting him to dissipate the negative energies and other unpleasant nasties inside him. Who knows? He might have a much pleasant evening after purging himself of the biles so early.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by pholu88(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Soo sad. RIP
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

Here we go again...

The mood here should be very sombre as this is a thread about the death of a young promising athlete, may his beautiful soul rest peacefully.

I feel guilty that I’m involved in any distractions here as I’m trying to prompt a grown man named @ karlman to be civil so I’ll have to apologise on his behalf.

At the same time, I’m glad I’m extracting and assisting him to dissipate the negative energies and other unpleasant nasties inside him. Who knows? He might have a much pleasant evening after purging himself of the biles so early.

Lwkm!
...a young man died and I wrote a short story of a similar incidence I witnessed, and suddenly from hell this illiterate fellow pops up, crying over his ineptitude which I am not in anyway responsible.

As if that wasn't enough, you popped up too from same hole with your half wit, berating me with your trite.

Look fellow, I have no interest in your problems and would advise you take them elsewhere.

But if you or anyone quote me to blabble on my mention you will get a double dose of my cure for stupidity.

I don't look for trouble and I don't make peace!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Lwkm!
...a young man died and I wrote a short story of a similar incidence I witnessed, and suddenly from hell this illiterate fellow pops up, crying over his ineptitude which I am not in anyway responsible.

As if that wasn't enough, you popped up too from same hole with your half wit, berating me with your trite.

Look fellow, I have no interest in your problems and would advise you take them elsewhere.

But if you or anyone quote me to blabble on my mention you will get a double dose of my cure for stupidity.

I don't look for trouble and I don't make peace!

I think we are making progress smiley

The previous was a threat of “thrice thrashing”, now its a “double dose cure”.

The transition was so sudden. I’m not sure if I should give myself a pat on the back just yet.
What do you think?

Drop your responses, I’ll check to make sure you are doing ok during my lunch break.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by madjune(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2020
lefulefu:
local players? grin grin grin grin grin grin
forget that one grin
they are being underpaid by their by their various local clubs so which money will they have to hire a personal doctor cheesy
apart from having a doctor as professional u have to eat the right diet and eat at the right time before and after training
u dont eat anyhow like a non athlete does
things like alcohol,tobacco and other unhealthy foods should be reduced at a minimum during your training seasons
many local based athletes dont know this and this tend to have a repercussion on them when on the field of play or when in training

Hmm.
Then, can't the club retain a doctor to oversee it's player's health?
I mean, an average club should be able to afford the services of a doctor for it's charge.

This matter is so pitiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.