Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training (76517 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bring your diseased brain over here. I need to analyse it...don’t keep me waiting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6262579/special-gift-disturbed-child-named
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

https://www.nairaland.com/6262579/special-gift-disturbed-child-named

Come over here little man. Let’s respect the gentle soul of Yusuf Usman.

See how Miserable you are.
A cockroach Trolling people on the internet.
You messed with the wrong person.
So you're doomed.

Go on and cry.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

See how Miserable you are.
A cockroach Trolling people on the internet.
You messed with the wrong person.
So you're doomed.

Go on and cry.

Little rat, I didn’t know you are a coward. Leave this thread. Come to link provided and yell. I’ll moderate your decibel so you don’t shout yourself hoarse.

Coward. You pretend you didn’t read or see the link but you logged off to view it. How childish can you be.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

Little rat, I didn’t know you are a coward. Leave this thread. Come to link provided and yell. I’ll moderate your decibel so you don’t shout yourself hoarse.

Coward. You pretend you didn’t read or see the link but you logged off to view it. How childish can you be.

Even if you die on top my matter i will not Read your miserable obituary.

Now go on and cry!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

Crying cockroach.
Your miserable existence will end you
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by KosiGee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Karlman:

Even if you die on top my matter i will not Read your miserable obituary.

Now go on and cry!

Miserable liar. Come over there coward.

I know things are not ok with you and I have a special present that will sort out your condition. This is the last I’ll reply you in this thread.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
KosiGee:

Miserable liar. Come over there coward.

I know things are not ok with you and I have a special present that will sort out your condition. This is the last I’ll reply you in this thread.

Troll
No life
Keep crying
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Gaggii: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Karlman:

Ogun already killed you!
Moving corpse!

Kayio!

Omo ale
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gaggii:

Omo ale
Eleribu!
Kayio!
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Gaggii: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Karlman:

Eleribu!
Kayio!

Koni dafun e
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gaggii:

Koni dafun e
Tie tibaje already!

Oti dara fun emi tipe.

Oloriburuku! Omo ale.
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Gaggii: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Karlman:

Tie tibaje already!

Oti dara fun emi tipe.

Oloriburuku! Omo ale.

Koni better fun e
Re: Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training by Karlman: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Gaggii:

Koni better fun e

Oti better fun emi already!
Olorun ma bukun funmi mi ni gbogbo ojo ayi mi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014 / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.