Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (75197 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by MansoryMX(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

Admins please help push to fp.

My brother run ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Antoeni(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
By their Fruits you will Know them
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by chaloskyx: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2020
DONT FEAR NA OLOSHO CULT SHES REFERING TO Bleep HER AND DUMP HER LIKE THE REST OF THE OTHER NIGGERS
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2020
I swear ur girl na olosho.

By there fingers, we shall known them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by suaveBrother(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2020
...if we ja you . You fit dey claim boss. If we warn you . You fit no hear word...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Hoodgod(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

so make I fry egg? Mine has a � dragon tatto all through her body did I announce?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by chaloskyx: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2020
STOP BEING A CUNT SHE ONLY TOLD YOU SHES A CULTIST SO YOU WOULD GET OFF HER BACK AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THE REAL PROFESSION OF YOUR GF IS OLOSHOISM NA THEIR MARK BE THAT SO WHAT YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT IS CATCHING STDS COS SHE WOULD HAVE ALOT OF THEM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by HowDareU: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Farid24224:

How true is this??
It is very true. It happened while I was still an undergraduate. I saw my girlfriend turn into a snake after doing the above. She confronted me by asking, "What did you see? You saw something!" I denied it outrightly. After I slept with her, that was the last time I saw her. She refused to visit me. We only spoke on the phone. She was stingy with sex initially though. My life never remain the same. I am serious. I have been struggling ever since. Men should learn from my experience. I have attempted s* * *de several times. I couldn't managed my father's business. Shame will not let me to mention the menial job I am doing right now even with my talent and skillsets. Everything has fallen apart. Maybe . . . just maybe.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Rozeberry11: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Picture please ??
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by stonecoldcafe: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

If you can't stand the heat, please leave the kitchen
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2020
guy222:
How e take concern us? When both of you will be screaming ah!! ah!! Harder harder did you use to call us? Na you want us to explain the meaning of the beads she is wearing, sometimes i wonder why thunder is always refusing to do is work.
grin.Lol.Ko le to yen nah!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Denko2721987(m): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2020
UDUJ:
A lion is warning you not to come closer that it will devour you, and you are asking the lion if it's a vegetarian. Smh undecided

I tire ooooooo...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2020
My brother,you know what to do.It is simple:flee!fle!!flee!!!.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by lilyheaven: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Women dates cult guys, you can as well date a cult lady.

Or do you want to marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
She is just joking
My girlfriend use bead and I count that as fashion bro
cheers them don use this guy grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by blingxx(m): 2:18am On Nov 18, 2020
pple still dey carry woman for head ? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Robertbh(m): 2:29am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Wahala for who dey date & knack girl wey get Tattoo. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Robertbh(m): 2:29am On Nov 18, 2020
UDUJ:
A lion is warning you not to come closer that it will devour you, and you are asking the lion if it's a vegetarian. Smh undecided

Don't leave me
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by IMAMofWAR: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2020
u married an olosho and u are here talkin about cultist lol. how can a naija guy be this dumb

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by IMAMofWAR: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Water people.....!!

See lemme be frank with you and talking from experience and knowledge.....she is big gal in marine world. She's not a cultist but water witch. If you've sexed her....wahala wan start be dat o. If you are yet to have sex with...just RUN...!

Can't really say much here...!! It's not a Goodnews...! RUN
thunder fire u. na this type of infomation wey make naija no fit progress
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by peacenow: 3:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Signs of submission to power in high places. She may not even know.
When you put a ring on your finger, it means what?
The tatoos are nothing and the beads are fake. No power attached. You too, draw a fake tatoo of skull on your chest with snake above it and see how she will run.
She is not serious with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by placeofallure(f): 3:20am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Bro fear dey catch me already. I'm just in the dark rn. I just need to know if it's a little about the whole thing

You know her better, if she's somebody that jokes a lot or whether to take her words seriously.

Not all waist beads or tattoo wearing people are bad. Be open minded. I used to do non-permanent tattoos and I still wear waist beads all purely for fashion, nothing else. Just talk to her and study her attitude to things and people. You'll know whether to stay or pick race.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by 12inchess: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Just one tattoo and you're whinning like a b.i.tch. You need to get yourself more exposed. What if you now move to u.s or Canada and your doctor has a tattoo or he is lesbian or gay you won't take his treatment?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Cousin9999: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Deicide:
Does it pose any threats to my destiny
research questions grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by scdyxgg: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Lexusgs430: 4:35am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Did you shag her in complete darkness...... Just enter and go..... You don't explore....... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Pio44: 4:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Run oooooo ooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by galaxy2020(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Let's see the pictures first
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by udemzyudex(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol.. She's just trying to scare you in case you decide to break her heart. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by favour32(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Many do not see red flàg until it's too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:
She's not a cultist, she's just an olosho!

Just as butterfly flies from one place to another, na so she dey fly from one dicck to another.

Run as fast as your tiny legs can carry you.. don't look back.
baba say na tiny legs lmao.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.