Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (75168 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by RealEzee(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
grin OP Sha just like wahala, waistbead no give u worry na tattoo come b ur problem, anyways na ur babe kuku ask her if ur mind no dey at peace abeg free the babe for another guy way dey eye her naa
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by salvation77177: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Man, the choice is yours. You do not to ask anybody here. Weigh the implications, pros and cons of what you into and take decision that would make or Mar for future.
Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by nathpope(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

Admins please help push to fp.

YOur girlfriend dey do tattoo, cone join waist beads... Why u come dey fear? Are u a church boy? She's the "wild, young n free" cultist. Enjoy ur time wt unaselves while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Psoul(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

Chaaiiii....bros, you just made this babe have u at the place she want u to be.
She will put this kind of fear in u, knowing full well that you are a chicken-hearted guy.
She will always use it against u. Making u always do her bidding for fear of hear calling her gangs against u.

The truth is that ur babe wears that waist beads and tattoo merely for fun/fashion sake. She is not in any cult.
If she is, she cannot casually tell u she is a cultist.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by ujluv(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Marine fit suck my blood na. She wanted to spend the night but I just gave her some flimsy excuses and she left. I don't want to see snake on my bed by 2am

hahahahahaha Oga don't kill yourself. You feel you are not comfortable with her let her go now before story will enter. Just saying..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by TimiOS(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2020
mehn.. this shii right cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Sunnydoo: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
God has counselled mankind and told us how to live safe. Accept Christ into your life and flee from sexual immorality and sins in general.

The butterfly u saw on her is a logo of her possession with the spirit of Bazeebulb. That is the spirit responsible for witchcraft. The beads are her sexual control powers for different operations and connection with marine kingdom.

She already told you the truth, accept Christ now and reclaim your destiny back if you have had sexual intercourse with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by landproglobal: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2020
My dear brother, for your own safety please run as fast as your leg can carry you. BUT apply wisdom in doing this. Don’t get her offended. Apply wisdom and walk out of the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by tnerro1(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
I like girls with butterfly tattoos and waist beads, kindly send her contacts , like the butterfly tattoo on this babe below

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by gojgyt: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Nawa see superstitious people all over reading meaning into a butterfly tatoo,tatoo don becone new thing
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Hotexplorers: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
[url]hotexplorers.com[/url]

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Jackipapa: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Quit the relationship if you are not comfortable.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by PreyingMantis(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Powerfly:
Op. Please break up with her and send me her number.. I want to ask her the name of the cult so i can join too.. But send her number fes.
Your love for draw soup is unrivalled. Are your parents aware?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Talkingoil(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
ouzo1:
Give me her number ..I wan check something
Idiot, wetin you wan check, lol
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by AK481(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
sneak snap and show(upload).
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Goldensword: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
McCoy662:

Bro fear dey catch me already. I'm just in the dark rn. I just need to know if it's a little about the whole thing
Bro I've lived very close to a brothel before, then i got to knew many things about runs girls, lemme tell you this, this your new girlfriend is either active or a retired prostitute, the waist bead you saw is not a fashion, because no way will one called a thing you cover up with clothes to be a fashion, those beads are given to them by herbalist, it work is to prevent pregnancy incase of condom break. if you doubt it confront her with this and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by FILEBE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Goldensword:

Bro I've lived very close to a brothel before, then i got to knew many things about runs girls, lemme tell you this, this your new girlfriend is either active or a retired prostitute, the waist bead you saw is not a fashion, because no way will one called a thing you cover up with clothes to be a fashion, those beads are given to them by herbalist, it work is to prevent pregnancy incase of condom break. if you doubt it confront her with this and see her reaction.

Wow wow wowww. See analysis mehn. See as you just take analyse thr waist bead as not being a fashion. Liken the waist beads to anklets , rings , belly rings etc. The women have lots of "hot" places they want people to be aware of. While it is true that some ladies Jazz up the waist beads, some actually wear it for fashion and for its love. Some guys like waist beads mehn.
You can't just generalize .
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Harrysid(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Butterflies/birds means freedom.
I don't know the kind of freedom she's experiencing now but trust me, I know one thing for sure, she's not a bloody cultist.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by freakz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Butterflies are a popular subject for tattoos among girls and women, either as a pretty skin decoration or as a symbol of a deeper meaning. Butterflies symbolize freedom, beauty and change, and are often chosen to represent a period of transformation in a woman's life.........YOU did not tell us how u saw the tattoo after 4months ......
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Goldensword: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
FILEBE:

Wow wow wowww. See analysis mehn. See as you just take analyse thr waist bead as not being a fashion. Liken the waist beads to anklets , rings , belly rings etc. The women have lots of "hot" places they want people to be aware of. While it is true that some ladies Jazz up the waist beads, some actually wear it for fashion and for its love. Some guys like waist beads mehn.
You can't just generalize .
Bro i don't wanna go into more details about women mode of fashions, and how they communicate to people who know what's up with their dressing, most of what you see women putting on are more than Just mere fashion, from tattoo to jewelries, you see those girls with anklets majority are lesbians, go do research about women mode of fashions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by McCoy662(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
samwash:
Na wa ooo !!!
@Op did I hear you say 4 yrs or abi 4 month?
You expect to kwn everything Abt a lady within 4 months.
If I may ask you, @ op, since you don't big like this,you don kwn your self finish talkles of to kwn another person.
Butterfly sucks only sweetness out of every plant.
The Ogbanje don sucks your sweet destiny finish. Oya !! Just go one high mountain go do pray for 180 days.
I nor go tell you the name of the cult.
Guy u dey mad ni grin
Make we follow go na
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by FILEBE(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Goldensword:

Bro i don't wanna go into more details about women mode of fashions, and how they communicate to people who know what's up with their dressing, most of what you see women putting on are more than Just mere fashion, from tattoo to jewelries, you see those girls with anklets majority are lesbians, go do research about women mode of fashions.

Obviously, some are more than fashion. No doubt. One just can't generalize it. You understand what I am saying? "All Runs girls where beads but not all girls that wear beads are runs girls"- something like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Les: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
joezyni:
She may be les!
she ain't me, wtf??m
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Powerfly(f): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2020
DigitB:

You forgot you're a female on Nairaland. Lol
Lol.. You forgot that i'm a lesbian on Nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Powerfly(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Your love for draw soup is unrivalled. Are your parents aware?

Yes they are.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by DigitB: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Powerfly:

Lol.. You forgot that i'm a lesbian on Nairaland.

Dat one na ur bizines

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Powerfly(f): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2020
DigitB:

Dat one na ur bizines

Exactly! My business it remains!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by PreyingMantis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Powerfly:
Yes they are.
And they're ok with your kind of tastes and preferences? And when you eventually bring home the fall guy, they will support the deceit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Powerfly(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
PreyingMantis:
And they're ok with your kind of tastes and preferences? And when you eventually bring home the fall guy, they will support the deceit

Maybe.. They are not. But then.. I got my life to live. I'm not living according to theirs. I'm living according to mine. My life! But my mum's advice tho are priceless.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Powerfly(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote
author=PreyingMantis post=96247322]And they're ok with your kind of tastes and preferences? And when you eventually bring home the fall guy, they will support the deceit[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Lostchild(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2021
McCoy662:

She is a marine. I advice you, run for your life and for your destiny sake. The one I dated destroyed me and almost killed me. It was God that saved me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by reversedrolez: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Deicide:
Does it pose any threats to my destiny

it does... heavy threat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.