Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (75199 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Longman180(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
She's not a cultist, she's just an olosho!

Just as butterfly flies from one place to another, na so she dey fly from one dicck to another.

Run as fast as your tiny legs can carry you.. don't look back.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Yuneehk(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
emmyN:

Fashion? Do you wear a tattoo yourself, and a waist beads too?
If she got them to adorn her body, then yes, it is fashion to her and several other people.
Whether I do or not is not the point. I'm not the one whose boyfriend is worried about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwash:
Na wa ooo !!!
@Op did I hear you say 4 yrs or abi 4 month?
You expect to kwn everything Abt a lady within 4 months.
If I may ask you, @ op, since you don't big like this,you don kwn your self finish talkles of to kwn another person.
Butterfly sucks only sweetness out of every plant.
The Ogbanje don sucks your sweet destiny finish. Oya !! Just go one high mountain go do pray for 180 days.
I nor go tell you the name of the cult.
I'm not the OP but am scared already.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

Admins please help push to fp.
Ok you want to hear words of encouragement,so that you two can continue with fornication abi? Flee from all appearances of sin you won't listen.

Just wait until nothing is left in your destiny that time your eyes will clear, can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by adecz: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Go into her, but avoid the butterfly..

I suggest dogggy action.. wink wink wink

Thank me later... cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
samwash:
Na wa ooo !!!
@Op did I hear you say 4 yrs or abi 4 month?
You expect to kwn everything Abt a lady within 4 months.
If I may ask you, @ op, since you don't big like this,you don kwn your self finish talkles of to kwn another person.
Butterfly sucks only sweetness out of every plant.
The Ogbanje don sucks your sweet destiny finish. Oya !! Just go one high mountain go do pray for 180 days.
I nor go tell you the name of the cult.
This is scary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by sammycarz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
B like say i don fvck this ur babe before.which state she come from grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
UDUJ:
A lion is warning you not to come closer that it will devour you, and you are asking the lion if it's a vegetarian. Smh undecided
hahahaha, gbam.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
She's not meant for you bros, flee.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by dex4sure: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
UDUJ:
A lion is warning you not to come closer that it will devour you, and you are asking the lion if it's a vegetarian. Smh undecided

mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Mutemenot(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
If U 're ok with beads shocked then tatoo shouldn't be an issue na... the only thing is that she's Olosho, wiser than you. U just need to find your level...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Deicide:
Does it pose any threats to my destiny
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by nolywe(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Take a pic for us to see..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by TheCork(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:
I just noticed my girlfriend has a butterfly and a star tattoo on her laps and some waist beads. I have known her for about 4 months now, but I've never seen the tattoos. I knew about the waist beads.
Just saw that tattoos today and I asked her the meaning, she laughed it off and asked if I didn't know she was and is a cultist. I asked her if it's marine cult or secret cults we know and she just said she's a cultist. Though she sounded unserious like it's a normal ladies fashion but I'm not comfortable at all with that especially as I've not known the reason behind it.

Somebody please help.... Do anyone know if it's a symbol? if it's peculiar to any cult group? does it have any spiritual connection? Does it pose any threat to my destiny??

huh??....yor grlfriend sell butter fly from laptop?
...bro are u from Haiti or somtin & are u ok sir? (no oofeinse)
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by sexdoll: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:

she's in a lesbian cult.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by akojivictor2014: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol � bros are scared �!! Bt is there actually anything there? I so much believe it z just a mere average Nigerian �� ladies so called fashion � I think.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by zudozz: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
HoWloWshoW logo! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by joezyni(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
She may be les!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by ORIAYO70(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
PointZerom:
Bring 21 native cola nuts, 5 red fowls, 7 alligator pepper, 2 feathers of a vulture, 7 native eggs, Pubic hairs of a virgin deaf and dumb girl.

We will conduct spiritual deliverance on her. After 7 nights you're free to come and pick her.

Babalawo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Swears the guy for don collect one mouth already if to say him no see tats and beads lolz. Funny this girl may be free of all these things na the one wey wear long skirt go put am for big problems
Real talk

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by emmyN(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yuneehk:

If she got them to adorn her body, then yes, it is fashion to her and several other people.
Whether I do or not is not the point. I'm not the one whose boyfriend is worried about it.

You are evasive. Again I ask, fashion? To "several other people", those items have a connotation and are far from being just fashion accessories. Now you seem to be holding brief for those that see it as "fashion", which was why I asked if you wear them.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by TheRedpillguy: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Redflag. Redflag. U won't hear now.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Daddy46: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:

she is nothing but still ask her,star can not steal your destiny,sit her down to her your happiness is important to you,you can't date a cultist for your own safety
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by oluwasegun007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm not telling you nigga...

Vos your babe is on nairaland too
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Yaks02(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:

Bro fear dey catch me already. I'm just in the dark rn. I just need to know if it's a little about the whole thing

I want see dat tattoo too bro
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by PlainSight(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
PointZerom:
Bring 21 native cola nuts, 5 red fowls, 7 alligator pepper, 2 feathers of a vulture, 7 native eggs, Pubic hairs of a virgin deaf and dumb girl.

We will conduct spiritual deliverance on her. After 7 nights you're free to come and pick her.

Best
Guy you baddooo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Aboguede(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
She's not a cultist, she's just an olosho!

Just as butterfly flies from one place to another, na so she dey fly from one dicck to another.

Run as fast as your tiny legs can carry you.. don't look back.

Village people

U re sighted
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Kokaine(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:

what do you represent in the society and why is your focus on girlfriend with needs? What is your aim in life? What is your purpose? Why not just look for a holy person to marry and leave all these nonsense issues alone. Focus!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by chelsea04(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Life is an action of a spirit in a man, which spirit do she have check her actions(too seductive)ogbange
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by andyanders: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Water people.....!!

See lemme be frank with you and talking from experience and knowledge.....she is big gal in marine world. She's not a cultist but water witch. If you've sexed her....wahala wan start be dat o. If you are yet to have sex with...just RUN...!

Can't really say much here...!! It's not a Goodnews...! RUN
You have said it all. Op, if u understand the deep things of life, you will do yourself a favor by finding a way out of that relationship for your good and future. Most ladies are deep into what ordinary eyes can't see. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly. Never mind most of the ladies herein saying is fashion or nothing. Most of them in this forum are into it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Schoolaid(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's obvious that she's isn't the type of girl you could date let alone marry.
The issues of destiny are a matter of life, death and relevance.
I don't think she's joking when she told you, she's a cultist.
Don't be like Esau who for a morsel of porridge sold his birthright.
Mind destiny stolen is always difficult to recover particularly if you are not a praying time.
I will advise you to disengage her!
Don't be entangled. [b][/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads by Olayetan(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
McCoy662:
not really afraid but I really wish to know if there is anything to worry about

She won't boldly tell you she's a cultist if she's one, she's just messing with your head.

That tattoo you saw might be from her role model celeb, i once had a GF who drew Star on her chest and when i confronted her, she said she drew it cux of how she loves it on Tonto's neck...

Bro, bother not as that thing is just fashion nowadays.mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.