Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? (810 Views)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) / Are Faithful Christains Saved By Work Or Faith? / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? by Acehart: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow! You have now become a LortReedian? shocked
God's Word is Sure!

That aside, are you not a lawyer again that you do not know that it is your law, contained in your law books that a Child below 7years is not Criminally Responsible?

Shame be on you!

I may be a LordReedian but you are an ignorant Muslim; In the northern states, the Penal Code 1960 specifies that seven is the minimum age of criminal responsibility and categorizes juvenile offenders as those under 17. According to the Sharia laws, children are eligible for hadd (for which the prescribed punishment is mandatory) and qisas (punished by retaliation) punishments from the age of puberty. [Constitution of Nigeria, Article 175(1).]

The minimum age of criminal responsibility varies among Nigerian states. The federal Children’s Rights Act 2003 does not specify a minimum age of criminal responsibility.

I remember someone saying this about you ( hope I am not mistaken): He just finally discovered what's wrong with your brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left. I now know you aren't saved since 2 Timothy 2:15 has no hold on you, hence, you spew lies instead of the truth.
Re: Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Acehart:

I remember someone saying this about you ( hope I am not mistaken): He just finally discovered what's wrong with your brain: on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side, there is nothing left. I now know you aren't saved since 2 Timothy 2:15 has no hold on you, hence, you spew lies instead of the truth.

If I lie, there are many here who will not waste a milli second to call me a Liar!

And Now you Falsely Accuse Me, And Condemn Me without A Fair Trial! Yet, you think yourself holy and Righteous and Just, Fit for the kingdom of God.

Seeing how you Extremely Hate Me without course, I thank God, for I have heard the Truth in your soul, for I did not know you Hate Me So, but Now I do.

Acehart:

I may be a LordReedian but you are a Muslim; In the northern states, the Penal Code 1960 specifies that seven is the minimum age of criminal responsibility and categorizes juvenile offenders as those under 17. According to the Sharia laws, children are eligible for hadd (for which the prescribed punishment is mandatory) and qisas (punished by retaliation) punishments from the age of puberty. [Constitution of Nigeria, Article 175(1).]

The minimum age of criminal responsibility varies among Nigerian states. The federal Children’s Rights Act 2003 does not specify a minimum age of criminal responsibility.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING THE TRUTH OF MY CASE FOR ME!

For the Penal Code is part of Your Laws in Jurisdiction called Nigeria. And Not Only the Penal Code but Also the Criminal Code Act, Most Applicable in Southern Nigerian where those Who Believe in the Principles of the Bible predominantly reside.

By Section 30 of The Criminal Code, it is Clearly and Expressly Stated that "A person under the age of 7 years is not criminally responsible for any act or omission."

You now can see that You Do Not Know Much!
Re: Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? by Acehart: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

If I lie, there are many here who will not waste a milli second to call me a Liar!

And this is Extreme Hatred you have for me!

I thank God that I have heard the Truth in your soul for I did not know you Hate Me So, but Now I do.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING THE TRUTH OF MY CASE FOR ME!

For the Penal Code is part of Your Laws in Jurisdiction called Nigeria. And Not Only the Penal Code but Also the Criminal Code Act, Most Applicable in Southern Nigerian where those Who Believe in the Principles of the Bible predominantly reside, By Section 30 of The Criminal Code, it Clearly and Expressly States that "any person under the age of 7 years is not criminally responsible for any act or omission."

In the multitude of words, a liar will lie there. I thank you for being a liar. Go about your ego-tripping.

Let me bust your bubble: The Criminal Code, S. 30.35, provides: "A person under the age of twelve years is not criminally responsible for any act or omission unless it is proved that at the time of doing the act or making the omission he had the capacity to know that he ought not to do the act or make the omission."

If you want to make you defense in Sharia Law because you are a Muslim, say it. Section 39 of the BauchiState Shari'ah Penal Code Law, 2001. The age of maturity is not defined. Some other states' Shari'a penal codes contain a slightly different wording. For example, the Shari'a penal code of ZamfaraState specifies that the consent of a "a person who is under eighteen years of age or has not attained puberty" is not considered as consent.

If I hate you, it’s because you are a liar.
Re: Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
author=Acehart

"In the multitude of words, a liar will lie there. I thank you for being a liar. Go about your ego-tripping.

Let me bust your bubble: The Criminal Code, S. 30.35, provides: "A person under the age of twelve years is not criminally responsible for any act or omission unless it is proved that at the time of doing the act or making the omission he had the capacity to know that he ought not to do the act or make the omission."

If you want to make you defense in Sharia Law because you are a Muslim, say it. Section 39 of the BauchiState Shari'ah Penal Code Law, 2001. The age of maturity is not defined. Some other states' Shari'a penal codes contain a slightly different wording. For example, the Shari'a penal code of ZamfaraState specifies that the consent of a "a person who is under eighteen years of age or has not attained puberty" is not considered as consent.

If I hate you, it’s because you are a liar. "
_------------------++. -----------------++++++
Dtruthspeaker.
grin You should know when you Lose it Not wise to keep, keeping on, for you will subject yourself to Further Ridicule!

However, it is seen that Fools Keep on Digging in an Attempt to get out of a pit!

NOW YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO SHIFTING YOUR POST AND STEER IT AWAY FROM THE LAW OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMENCING AT THE AGE OF 7 YEARS TO LIABILITY OF A PERSON OF 12 YEARS, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I EVER RAISED!

NOW IT IS NOT BEYOND YOU TO DECEIVE, AS SATAN DID EVE, Yet ye shall claim to be Holy and Good and Righteous, Worthy and Deserving of the Kingdom of the Holy and Good Lord!

Shame be on you!" grin

So, seeing that you would not stop shaming yourself, I leave you be! cool
Re: Which Comes First: Repentance Or Faith? by Acehart: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
author=Acehart

"

[s]Dtruthspeaker.
grin You should know when you Lose it Not wise to keep, keeping on, for you will subject yourself to Further Ridicule!

However, it is seen that Fools Keep on Digging in an Attempt to get out of a pit!

NOW YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO SHIFTING YOUR POST AND STEER IT AWAY FROM THE LAW OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMENCING AT THE AGE OF 7 YEARS TO LIABILITY OF A PERSON OF 12 YEARS, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I EVER RAISED!

NOW IT IS NOT BEYOND YOU TO DECEIVE, AS SATAN DID EVE, Yet ye shall claim to be Holy and Good and Righteous, Worthy and Deserving of the Kingdom of the Holy and Good Lord!

Shame be on you!" grin

So, seeing that you would not stop shaming yourself, I leave you be! cool[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major LGBT Group Want Biden To Disaccredit Christian Schools And Colleges / Apostle Omotosho Rolls Out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021 / GOD of the Old testament vs GOD of the New testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.