Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,782 members, 7,959,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (48008 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.
Good luck Yoruba people.

Beloved SE will not be part of your resistance army. Tomorrow una go dey shout Yoruba Ranu.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by seunmsg(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2020
The threat is unnecessary in my opinion. They should provide adequate security to ensure the program does not degenerate into violence.

Personally, I don’t think much people will attend Seun Kuti’s people’s movement because the PDP elements that bankrolled and mobilized for the end sars protest won’t be a part of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.

Every sensible person knows that what you wrote up there is bollocks. In your case, it's easy to spot you as a zombie that you are. Maybe you need a different username to start with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by November1857(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
HELINUES IS THE SAME TECM0 YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRUH
These are Anti people Moniker

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by HopeUzodinma: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I don hear but we no dey do protest with Una. Do your protest alone.

Who be we? We the people support any and every protest for the soul of NIGERIA. As suffer no dey tire you, make you and your family go hide under bed. Coward

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by HopeUzodinma: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2020
seunmsg:
The threat is unnecessary in my opinion. They should provide adequate security to ensure the program does not degenerate into violence.

Personally, I don’t think much people will attend Seun Kuti’s people’s movement because the PDP elements that bankrolled and mobilized for the end sars protest won’t be a part of it.

First of all PDP did not bankroll the endsars movement. We the people did. Second of all, a lot of people will attend the movement. Thirdly, a revolution is imminent.

21 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2020
see how govt is afraid of peaceful youths yet they fail to do the needful to the citizens. ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Who be we? We the people support any and every protest for the soul of NIGERIA. As suffer no dey tire you, make you and your family go hide under bed. Coward
Igbos and Yoruba no dey do protest together again. Carry your cross and leave us alone.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by southsouthking(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Am not surprise at all, 36 years ago, In 1984, his father Fela was arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison by this same General
Muhammadu Buhari.
Fela was a jailed, and his medical association was banned. He was released in 1985 when Buhari was deposed by General Ibrahim Babangida;

History always has a way of repeating itself
in Another form.

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by kerry57: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Na govt go tire. Watch and see...
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Agbebakun22: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Inside life today is my birthday good Nairalanders should wish me well

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Simbrixton(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria is dead
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Antoeni(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Gkay1(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Cvg
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by proxillin(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.

coward..shutup...na ur DNA

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by 9jatriot(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Very wrong generation and to think some people were claiming that this generation is smart yet they were not smart enough to know that destroying public and private business properties is a stupid move. Wrong generation indeed.

See the increase in armed robbery and the businesses of innocent people whose means of liveliihood has been destroyed because of the foolishness of a few jobless people who could not see beyond their nose.
Jostoman:
This government has messed up with a wrong generation of youth. I don't know why they are afraid of ordinary meeting. shame on the suffering and smiling supporters of this government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And NGpatriot,TecM0
Yarimo, Kyase

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Eillyeillz(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria is starting to feel like south korea.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Zane2point4(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.
Boko haram deh waste there struggle fighting a religious nonsense war instead of focusing on leaders,public for support dem sef.
Very unrepentant and insensitive govt,see as fuel price just de plumate carelessly even after we tot endsars movt will teach them lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by femi4: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
We move! All roads leads to the shrine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Danny50: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... What i notice is that this govt hates seeing the youths coming together to talk about a better tomorow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Brushstrokes20: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
... The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!

Those who make peaceful changes impossible makes violent ones inevitable!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
anyways grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by CodeTemplar: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
The letter even looks half baked.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Aboguede(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Fella is gone

Everything about him is going
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2020
The government claim to be practicing democracy. Yet they are banning democratic moves and movements established by his citizenry

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Raydos: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:

This is exactly what I have been saying, We can't win this battle by protesting alone!
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:

And the war will never end like the Liberian war.

Form a.party
Accept it takes time to win

And then you are on your way.

Liberia is still recovering from ten years of war. Monrovia used to be a nice place before the war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Corlahworleh(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
And what's the end result of libya that did so?
privaldo:

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by CodeTemplar: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
9jatriot:
Very wrong generation and to think some people were claiming that this generation is smart yet they were not smart enough to know that destroying public and private business properties is a stupid move. Wrong generation indeed.

See the increase in armed robbery and the businesses of innocent people whose means of liveliihood has been destroyed because of the foolishness of a few jobless people who could not see beyond their nose.
Destruction of properties I know was a reaction to the action of massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by emerged01(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
shame on this govt!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Shady and unreliable.

Shame on you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife, Mama Peace (Photos) / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.