Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (47997 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Hausa and Yoruba fit protest together? Hausa and Igbo nko? But Igbo and Yoruba fit vote together? Go church together? Them fit watch ball together abi? Them fit marry together? But them no fit protest? Why?
Because one will destroy his fathers properties and start shouting yoruba ranu
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

You use democracy to remove the government, democratically
But the votes are not counting.
They don't want electronics voting
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
adadike:
Gbam! Ndi Igbo umunem, Biko nu, unu esokwa na ha! Defend your businesses. Another opportunity to loot your long years of hard work. They brought this disaster upon us, they should do away with it themselves. The last end Sars taught me a great lesson.
Thank you.

The sophisticated looters are looking for another opportunity to loot Igbo businesses.

If not that Igbos in Idumota closed their shops and mount guard, the lazy owoda mi yoots would have razed the place.

We are not protesting with them this time around, we will be guiding our businesses with matchete.

No more free loots for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

But the votes are not counting.
They don't want electronics voting
The Americans that are using electronic voting, what different does it make, we still hear, rigging there.....

How many people can use electronics in this country?
We should stick with our paper voting.....
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by shedy03(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Jostoman:
This government has messed up with a wrong generation of youth. I don't know why they are afraid of ordinary meeting. shame on the suffering and smiling supporters of this government.
What do u expect when a digital generation is led by analogue minds. lols
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Raspberri:
stop being tribalistic, it's people like you that destroy this country.. Gosh u ooze of bitterness.. Go n Drink honey.
If you know what I lost in the hand of Yoruba looters, you wouldnt be spewing this rubbish.

I am still struggling to recover.

This time around, I will be waiting with matchete.

Sophisticated looters.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Noble4life(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
It's quite unfortunate that most youths are so naive about war songs they are chanting. Guys check history of countries that started the way we're going and how it all ended. Till date, those countries have never been the same.

I'm very sure most people saying " we move", and chanting protest and revolution are not in the country. Make una give una sef brain o. The war fit no reach your side when e start, but hunger and fear dey kill o.

There are several ways to get the government's attention. Let's come together and use our PVC's to register our displeasure and vote the right person. No be by war or violence o! Just few days of protest and the damages done. Make una dey calm down o. I rest my case in peace.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

The Americans that are using electronic voting, what different does it make, we still hear, rigging there.....

How many people can use electronics in this country?
We should stick with our paper voting.....
My mind told me you will resort to the American example. That is what negative people do.
Looking for one negative example to continue in their wickedness
Why have you not copied them since they have been getting it right.

Incase you don't know it was the manual counting aspect from the mails that brought about the rigging allegations and is yet to be proven and they are also continously looking into it. Hope you know nobody was killed

Electronics voting is the way to go. At least Europeans are getting it right electronically up till now
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
ajademola2000:
The way some people talk on this forum at times will make you imagine if Nigeria will ever be a great country. I'm very sure most of you cant stand and talk all this rubbish in person.

Just one question for y'all.. Do you want to be coward like your forefathers? Stand up and fight for your right, stop being a pussy. YOLO

Moreso I see some messages like pdp sponsored endsars movement that degenerated to violence. That's FAR from truth.

Talking about destroying of properties I believe some answered that question already. You also need to note that destroying of properties started after lekki toll gate shooting and all that happened at the toll gate was a peaceful protest.

Let's be guided, this is not about politics. All we want is #goodgovt. A govt that exercise democracy for real
Don't count us in.

We will do our own in the East. Seun Kuti should do his protest with his brothers alone.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by copyrites: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2020
As far as none of these power drunk bastards have made an attempt to resign, then I will TOTALLY support any movement that calls for better governance.

What happened in Nigeria lately can never happen anywhere in the world without series of resignation. According to the report we read recently, hundreds of policemen have submitted their resignation letters. However, not even ONE politician has taken the same step. These bastards are unrepentant, they are power drunk and will do anything to make our 10th generation suffer. Their ambitions are more important than a million Nigerian souls.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Stake2odds: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Why don't we all just wait, 2023 we vote them out instead of violence
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Noble4life:
It's quite unfortunate that most youths are so naive about war songs they are chanting. Guys check history of countries that started the way we're going and how it all ended. Till date, those countries have never been the same.

I'm very sure most people saying " we move", and chanting protest and revolution are not in the country. Make una give una sef brain o. The war fit no reach your side when e start, but hunger and fear dey kill o.

There are several ways to get the government's attention. Let's come together and use our PVC's to register our displeasure and vote the right person. No be by war or violence o! Just few days of protest and the damages done. Make una dey calm down o. I rest my case in peace.
Only Yoeuba people are chanting war songs.

Beloved SE no join their stopid protest. We will be guiding our businesses while the protest and loot.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

My mind told me you will resort to the American example. That is what negative people do.
Looking for one negative example to continue in their wickedness
Why have you not copied them since they have been getting it right.

Incase you don't know it was the manual counting aspect from the mails that brought about the rigging allegations and is yet to be proven and they are also continously looking into it. Hope you know nobody was killed

Electronics voting is the way to go. At least Europeans are getting it right electronically up till now

The american voting system is crap, even the americans are questioning it...
And you should know, you can't copy everything, that's the rule
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Racoon(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2020
adadike:
Gbam! Ndi Igbo umunem, Biko nu, unu esokwa na ha! Defend your businesses. Another opportunity to loot your long years of hard work.

They brought this disaster upon us, they should do away with it themselves. The last end Sars taught me a great lesson.
Well said nne!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by One4me: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Jostoman:
This government has messed up with a wrong generation of youth. I don't know why they are afraid of ordinary meeting. shame on the suffering and smiling supporters of this government.

Nigeria is back to the despotic days of Military tyranny but deceptively dressed in Native garb

If care is not taken, this Govt will on day wake up and say we cannot watch any other TV station except NTA, with Lying Mohammed feeding us with lies.

E don cast o.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2020
us secretary of state back Donald trump to remain in power refuses to concede defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nls5eXzqnkI
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by MosheDayan: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
APC zombies below are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Neddstark:

Please go and fight war. Bloody coward. You're probably like that dwarfed girl Ninu whom one slap go render you useless. But online you dey ask for war.

between people that are lending their voice and you that shoots armless and peaceful protesters, which one is asking for war. you issue treat offline and also come online to preach peace thinking u are smart. how do u preach peace when you are the true defination of injustice. i wont give any attention to ur dead brain anymore. when the day is done, the dogs shall feeds on your dead bodies .
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by One4me: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Only Yoeuba people are chanting war songs.

Beloved SE no join their stopid protest. We will be guiding our businesses while the protest and loot.

Hmm.... now you are starting to shoot yourself in the head again.
Guiding your business in Alaigbo or where?
Go and ask those who stood aside guarding their business in Yemen or Somalia or Southern Ethiopia.
But when they come for your neck now, you will be begging the same Yoruba people to join you in the struggle, right
Stupid Ignoramus everywhere grin grin

You cant be insulting your Hosts and expect to trade peacefully.
Stop creating enminity for your Brothers, they deserve Peace
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by MotiveU(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2020
NaijaMutant:
When a government becomes afraid of her people undecided
He get as he be
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by One4me: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Thank you.

The sophisticated looters are looking for another opportunity to loot Igbo businesses.

If not that Igbos in Idumota closed their shops and mount guard, the lazy owoda mi yoots would have razed the place.

We are not protesting with them this time around, we will be guiding our businesses with matchete.

No more free loots for them.

Some of you need a brain, honestly.
See trash talk from flatrino grin
Generational 2nd Class citizens

Hehehehe 2023 Presidential Aspirants don ready.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by HAccord: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Rewind back to days of Fela. Military Beasts of no nation has taken power again.

Will Nigerians ever learn to stop electing former coupists and murderous military dictators like buhari?

Again I'll reiterate, the wise men East warned you guys in 2015 but hate blinded you.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by modsfucker: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
punisha:
Why are they so jittery....
Freedom of association now scrutinized?
This amounts to dictatorship.

The Government has enough evidence that some interests are using these gullible people to set the Country in fire, therefore all those freedoms are hereby jettisoned. If you do nonsense, you'll see nonsense. The Army has been on standby to deal ruthlessly with any miscreant trying to cause chaos.

Let all the Amnesty International and Human Rights groups mind their own business.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2020
timebomb02:

between people that are lending their voice and you that shoots armless and peaceful protesters, which one is asking for war. you issue treat offline and also come online to preach peace thinking u are smart. how do u preach peace when you are the true defination of injustice. i wont give any attention to ur dead brain anymore. when the day is done, the dogs shall feeds on your dead bodies .

Guy, show you got some freaking balls. Go and protest endsars in front of a police station. You want war, you cant even stand a physical fight.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Freethinker87: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.

I did not participate in the #EndSARS protest because I cannot imagine facing a man with a gun while holding the Nigerian flag. I know Nigeria too well.

When the youths are ready, they will source for arms and I will be the first person on the queue to receive my ration of:

1 riffle, 1 magazine + 60 rounds of ammunition, 1 packet of biscuit, 1 sachet water and 2 bubble gums.

What I’ll do to these politicians, I’m sure I’ll make General in the liberation army in 6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by ajademola2000(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
modsfucker:

The Government has enough evidence that some interests are using these gullible people to set the Country in fire, therefore all those freedoms are hereby jettisoned. If you do nonsense, you'll see nonsense. The Army has been on standby to deal ruthlessly with any miscreant trying to cause chaos.

Let all the Amnesty International and Human Rights groups mind their own business.

Country that has been set on fire by the govt in power or what are you trying to say?

You have no shame.. Boasting of army standing by to deal ruthlessly with it own citizens, is that what they are for?
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by IJOBA2: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
One4me:

You cant be insulting your Hosts and expect to trade peacefully.
Stop creating enminity for your Brothers, they deserve Peace

OFFICIALAPCNIG IS A FULANI MAN. HAVE YOU NO SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by FBACCOUNT: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Why abeg

Get your google voice number ➕ USA �� whatsapp number for your online business ➕Foriegn Facebook account
Pls dm
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by mkpologwu(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.

I doubt you're igbo cos all I see is one useless entity trying to fuel hate!!!

Please I don't want any thing that pits people against another. I'm in harmony with everyone around me.

Tbh, my fellow igbos have done me more wrong than any other tribe. Let me also add that yorubas have helped me more than any igbo so far.

I'm not with any tribal bigot please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by IJOBA2: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
mamaafrik:

Anytime you see any nonsense post from them simply click on the "report" and remove the post.
They are Fulanis,you can't be using divide and rule on the country and also try to use it here,Southerner and Middle beltans,do the needful by removing any anti progressive comments from them.
EVEN THE OFFICIALAPCNIG GUY WHO’S NOW SYMPATHIZING WITH IBOS IS A FULANI YORUBA WANNABE grin CHECK HIS POSTS

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by GEEBITE: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, Tecmo is much more deeper in Knowledge but given to flippancy.The only thing that they have in common is blind followership of Tinubu's branch of APC and tribalism.
Kingzeez10:

No he isn't with proofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.