Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (47999 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by thatigboman: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2020
aycorporat:

There is also one guy, maybe he has repented, seunmsg. A chronic one.
that one will never repent

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
nomenclature:
Animal in human skin ,what is wrong in forming your fulani republic? You think everyone is poor like you ...HE GOAT

Say whatever about me. But please prove you're a man by protesting endsars in front of the police station.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Luckydubby7(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2020
APC government self
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kingzeez10: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
mamaafrik:

Anytime you see any nonsense post from them simply click on the "report" and remove the post.
They are Fulanis,you can't be using divide and rule on the country and also try to use it here,Southerner and Middle beltans,do the needful by removing any anti progressive comments from them.
I laugh at your ignorance most of them are Yoruba's which i know well offline.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by dplores(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Any political party that criticise ruling party is also no good but we won't know until power change hands. That's what's happening.

PDP no good, we vote change and now change took the country 20 years back.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by isahsalee: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
mkoabiola:
I was teling a friend... If they hold any gathering or meeting..... This govt Wil close down Africa shrine.

Freedom of association or speech is not in thier dictionary..

Na to gag d media and d ppu.

Let wait n see

In name of freedom of association, even though criminals and enemies of the state gathered and planing evil, government shouldn't act because of freedom of association. Even those that cannot manage common girl friend relationship issues would advice the government on how to run a nation all in the name of freedom of speech what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by fitinwell: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Why i am angry... With those cultist wasting there lives for no just course...

When they can reclaim Nigeria for the Nigerian Youths..

Spats..

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Im not a big fan of Buhari . But I know that it is better to play politics and take twenty years to win against the elite than to start war that will get no end

Decades ago, a group of young people in sierra Leone formed a group to fight for freedom from the evil elites. Started off well, then they ended up attracting mad people like Foday 'child soldiers are the best ' sankoh. And then the war became something else

Democracy in Nigeria is a mess.It favours corrupt interests. Butthe alternative of war is ten times worse

Same here. I am against the government. But war, no way please.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2020
Creampassion777:
you can imagine they will rather perish than do the needful they rely on thier police and army. But with time that which they fear might befall them if they don't change.

fg had no choice than to be adamant now. lip service and empty promises are not working on the youth anymore. what a country
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Shattuck(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2020
nice one seun the people are not there because of the government, the government is there because of the people, why would any govt who claims to have done well be threatened by gathering, and BTW someone needs to tell Buhari that he got to be really stupid to think he can dictates when citizens gather and for what purpose, I guess if they had gather as pro Buhari supporters he would have applauded it, tyranny will not win this is a nation of almost 200milliom people for you who consist of less than 0.0001 percent to think you can make use of force to keep the people under your will is really crazy. the struggle continues

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Yus2020: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Apc never again,we move
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Raspberri: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.
stop being tribalistic, it's people like you that destroy this country.. Gosh u ooze of bitterness.. Go n Drink honey.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nerd004: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2020
A revolution is coming .... Tell those Big men and Our traditional leaders to prepare...l see Blood flowing but after which Nigeria will be great again ....
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by jchioma: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2020
This govt wants to bite more than it can chew o! The more they resist the right to peaceful protest and association, the more the youths will see reason to come out enmass. Unless they plan to kill everyone and their generation will suffer for it.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

What should happen to a democratic dictator government

You use democracy to remove the government, democratically
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nerd004: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
This Revolution will be bigger than what the Armed forces can handle.....Many Soldiers would turn their guns against their master... Pray for this Country and Prepare for another lockdown..
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Neddstark:

Don't mind those fools. They cannot withstand 12hours of hunger and think war is a joke.

if you are so afraid of war why can you urge your government to do the needful. what does it cost you to do the right thing. stop fooling yourself everyday here. unpatriotic black ass

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Stake2odds: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.

And you think wasting people's lives is the solution? What happened to the millions that died during Biafra? Where is Biafra today?
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nerd004: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2020
The land is crying for blood.....hmm..Pray
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Varbuena: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
While Nigerians will go ahead and criticise this move by the Police, I want to even ask Seun what's his plan, if things get out of hand, because if I'm not mistaken, majority of the people who will even attend that movement, will be igbo smoking touts and paraga sipping area boys.

This is one of the surest way to continue the mayhem the occurred as a result of the #EndSars protest. Make the guy rest Abeg.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by mightyhazel: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Meto1234:

Tribalism go kill U one day sha.
save the outburst for yorobaronu mob...them plenty for this forum,..i no remember their names
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by mamaafrik(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Kingzeez10:

I laugh at your ignorance most of them are Yoruba's which i know well offline.
it doesn't matter, all tribes has a few paid madmen
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Mentcee(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
APC zombies below are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo

Omemka.

Manna bad bq.

Demdem.

Ngene
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
DennisEche:
GUY I JUST CHECKED AUDIOMACK NOW. ABT IS NOW 41.9M WHILE MIL IS 41.4M
chaii album don swallow album

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
APC zombies below are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo

Can't you read their monikers? How do you expect them to be in their right mind. Go and read the thame of Zombie story those are the kind of names or nicknames you will be seen.

And for Seun Kuti was he not the very one of Kuti family that insulted Jonathan then after the clown called Osibanjo visited him? Was he not among those idiotbrities that supported Buhari then? Now the sour pills had fallen on his head now.

And for Buhari I have said it time without number Buhari will not die where is clothes are as God live. That error IBB made made then will surely come to pass in a shortwhile.

It has never be these horrible in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
timebomb02:

if you are so afraid of war why can you urge your government to do the needful. what does it cost you to do the right thing. stop fooling yourself everyday here. unpatriotic black ass

Please go and fight war. Bloody coward. You're probably like that dwarfed girl Ninu whom one slap go render you useless. But online you dey ask for war.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by VULCAN(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Till now Seun has not told us what he saw in Buhari in 2014 that made him support his Presidential Bid!

A man that tried his best to destroy your father but you embraced him and helped legitimise his run for Aso Rock against a man who never tried to take away your freedoms.

Now Seun is crying oppression. The people that opposed Buhari in 2014 saw something that so many highly educated and enlightened Yoruba refused to see.

Buhari is just warming up. Dollar will hit N1000 and Fuel will hit N350 by 2023.

There is no national leader on the world stage today who is as incompetent as Buhari. If you watch the brilliant Ghanaian President delivering a speech you will know that Nigeria is stuck in medieval times
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nerd004: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
seunmsg:
The threat is unnecessary in my opinion. They should provide adequate security to ensure the program does not degenerate into violence.

Personally, I don’t think much people will attend Seun Kuti’s people’s movement because the PDP elements that bankrolled and mobilized for the end sars protest won’t be a part of it.

This is not true . .....Seun Kuti has a lot of Igbo smoking followers especially at the Ikeja axis and environs....
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by ajademola2000(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
The way some people talk on this forum at times will make you imagine if Nigeria will ever be a great country. I'm very sure most of you cant stand and talk all this rubbish in person.

Just one question for y'all.. Do you want to be coward like your forefathers? Stand up and fight for your right, stop being a pussy. YOLO

Moreso I see some messages like pdp sponsored endsars movement that degenerated to violence. That's FAR from truth.

Talking about destroying of properties I believe some answered that question already. You also need to note that destroying of properties started after lekki toll gate shooting and all that happened at the toll gate was a peaceful protest.

Let's be guided, this is not about politics. All we want is #goodgovt. A govt that exercise democracy for real

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
witworth:
Lol, why Dem no go fear, when for the first time in the wrong country, brutal police with guns were ruthlessly dealth with by the young citizens with even stick and stones.
When governors especially sanwo olu resorted to begging for peace. Even if the vegetable in Aso Rock no care because of too much pride.
All I know is from now on, government will forever be scared of any youth protests, coz anything can happen if such general protest happens again.
War is still coming sha.

exactly
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by mmsen: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Meto1234:

Tribalism go kill U one day sha.

Oga, look well at that username that you responded to...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.