Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (47698 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.

What are you waiting for? Form the resistance army, let them use you for target practice.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Eillyeillz:
Nigeria is starting to feel like south korea.

Are you joking?

South Korea that is a prosperous industrial nation?

I think you meant the DPRK

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by DennisEche(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2020
SHEYITAINMENT:
anyways grin grin
GUY I JUST CHECKED AUDIOMACK NOW. ABT IS NOW 41.9M WHILE MIL IS 41.4M
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Creampassion777: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
see how govt is afraid of peaceful youths yet they fail to do the needful to the citizens. ....
you can imagine they will rather perish than do the needful they rely on thier police and army. But with time that which they fear might befall them if they don't change.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Raydos: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.

When Jesus said, "It's Finished" I knew he was referring to your brain!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by realstars: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Government is looking for trobule while the people are waiting for their troble, we will scatter the system if need be.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Seun Kuti, please the police (government) is right on this one. Or didn't you digest the letter? Though it is not so good it came as some sort of threat.

But please government should be given some time to effect the 5-Point Demand of the disrupted #EndSARS protest they eventually pledged their commitment to, while also restoring normalcy across the country. Same appeal goes to Sowore.

The Presidency should also caution ministries making life further unbearable for Nigerians, even after a Protest like #EndSARS that unfortunately claimed several lives and properties in different parts of the Nation.

Fuel Hike, PHCN Bill Increment, Proposed Tax Increment while the current 7.5% VAT is already so unbearable for many in a country where multiple taxation is unavoidable, and would also lead to further hike in the cost of transportation, accommodation, food, business transactions and lots more. So government should avoid these heart-shredding policies at all cost.

Finally, this is the period the president should be physically available (not represented) in the media, virtualy every week using every means possible to calm and reassure Nigerians to forgive all inadequacies of government and reveal realistic steps/speed/progress government is taking to make life bearable for Nigerians, particularly the poor and frustrated youths in the country. Patience is not the gift of everyone, particularly the youths but government can make that very possible with prompt and realistic assurances. God help Nigeria o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by mamaafrik(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
APC zombies below are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
iokpebholo

Anytime you see any nonsense post from them simply click on the "report" and remove the post.
They are Fulanis,you can't be using divide and rule on the country and also try to use it here,Southerner and Middle beltans,do the needful by removing any anti progressive comments from them.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yarimo, Kyase
Every anarchist should be delt with...
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by surrogatesng: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.

shut up and stop inciting violence

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by sidonlook: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
TheGift:

They should rest and do nothing

Try not to respond to such post next time.
Responding to the post makes the person feel important.

Let us keep them where they belong if they don't want to join us to change this country for good.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And the war will never end like the Liberian war.

Form a.party
Accept it takes time to win

And then you are on your way.

Liberia is still recovering from ten years of war. Monrovia used to be a nice place before the war.

Don't mind those fools. They cannot withstand 12hours of hunger and think war is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Shadysen: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
TheGift:

They should rest and do nothing
shun that MAD man....We move!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Corlahworleh(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
You mean massacre of truth?
CodeTemplar:
Destruction of properties I know was a reaction to the action of massacre.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by TGM2015: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:

Raydos:

This is exactly what I have been saying, We can't win this battle by protesting alone!

Peaceful #EndSARS protesters. The government is right after all.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

Every anarchist should be delt with...
What should happen to a democratic dictator government

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by November1857(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... What i notice is that this govt hates seeing the youths coming together to talk about a better tomorow.
Just watch, few days from now they will declare those group terrorist organization .

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by CodeTemplar: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Corlahworleh:
You mean massacre of truth?
of peaceful protesters I mean.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:

do not worry NA SMALL SMALL WE WILL GET THERE
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Every sensible person knows that what you wrote up there is bollocks. In your case, it's easy to spot you as a zombie that you are. Maybe you need a different username to start with.

dat guy is a corn grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Corlahworleh(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
You are worse than them. Leave people to their opinion or state yours to counter them. Why need to report them if you believe in a democratic system.
mamaafrik:

Anytime you see any nonsense post from them simply click on the "report" and remove the post.
They are Fulanis,you can't be using divide and rule on the country and also try to use it here,Southerner and Middle beltans,do the needful by removing any anti progressive comments from them.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Danny50: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
Just watch, few days from now they will declare those group terrorist organization .
I tire 4 this govt bro.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by HopeUzodinma: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Igbos and Yoruba no dey do protest together again. Carry your cross and leave us alone.

Hausa and Yoruba fit protest together? Hausa and Igbo nko? But Igbo and Yoruba fit vote together? Go church together? Them fit watch ball together abi? Them fit marry together? But them no fit protest? Why?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kingzeez10: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
HELINUES IS THE SAME TECM0 YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRUH
No he isn't with proofs
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Stake2odds: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
I am not against any protest but they should stop using the endsars Tag,

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by TONIOI: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
They have not been able to shot down bokoharam , the have not been able to shot down headsmen attacks , kidnapping, kwaruptuon , bad government , now its fela shrine they are after , una just dey make things worse for una sef

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Neddstark:

Don't mind those fools. They cannot withstand 12hours of hunger and think war is a joke.

Im not a big fan of Buhari . But I know that it is better to play politics and take twenty years to win against the elite than to start war that will get no end

Decades ago, a group of young people in sierra Leone formed a group to fight for freedom from the evil elites. Started off well, then they ended up attracting mad people like Foday 'child soldiers are the best ' sankoh. And then the war became something else

Democracy in Nigeria is a mess.It favours corrupt interests. Butthe alternative of war is ten times worse

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by witworth(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Lol, why Dem no go fear, when for the first time in the wrong country, brutal police with guns were ruthlessly dealth with by the young citizens with even stick and stones.
When governors especially sanwo olu resorted to begging for peace. Even if the vegetable in Aso Rock no care because of too much pride.
All I know is from now on, government will forever be scared of any youth protests, coz anything can happen if such general protest happens again.
War is still coming sha.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Neddstark: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
realstars:
Government is looking for trobule while the people are waiting for their troble, we will scatter the system if need be.

And who suffers? Government or the people?
Bloody cowards, better be out protesting. Police dey wait you
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Corlahworleh(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2020
No peaceful protesters was massacre, it's all lie.
CodeTemplar:
of peaceful protesters I mean.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by adadike(f): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This one na Yoruba people movement. Ndi Igbo go about your legitimate businesses and leave Yorubas to do their protests.

They will loot your businesses, destroy their slave master businesses and desecrate their king palace and still shout Yoruba Ranu.

Shady and unreliable.
Gbam! Ndi Igbo umunem, Biko nu, unu esokwa na ha! Defend your businesses. Another opportunity to loot your long years of hard work. They brought this disaster upon us, they should do away with it themselves. The last end Sars taught me a great lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nomenclature(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Animal in human skin ,what is wrong in forming your fulani republic? You think everyone is poor like you ...HE GOAT
Neddstark:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.