Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (47695 Views)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
It is very easy to spot Aboki condemned slave like this one. We all know you are a pathetic somebody from the tribe of beggers in the north.
You must be a yoruba. They will beg for solidarity and then turn around and stab you.

Do your protest, Yoeuba ranu
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by modsfucker: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2020
nerd004:

Blood will flow ... It is either we restructure Nigeria now or we split in peace....No Tribe is borne to Rule over Others

Bring it on, let the blood spill. But don't cry foul when the shit gets real, like you did in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by OfficialAPCNig: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
Oga keep quiet Aboki slave.
From fulani to aboki slave now. Confused lots.
Do your protest and leave Ndi Igbo out of your delusion
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by nerd004: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
modsfucker:

Bring it on, let the blood spill. But don't cry foul when the shit gets real, like you did in Lekki.

Hausa Fulani ....get ready!!!....Army no go fit stop us

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by modsfucker: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
nerd004:

Hausa Fulani ....get ready!!!....Army no go fit stop us

Okay na, we can't wait... Nonsense
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

The american voting system is crap, even the americans are questioning it...
And you should know, you can't copy everything, that's the rule
OK then,
Let's follow Europe system of electronic voting after all, we are just looking for how to get it right and manual voting has done us a lot of harm and even in the USA to tell you that manual voting is not the way to go
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

OK then,
Let's follow Europe system of electronic voting after all, we are just looking for how to get it right and manual voting has done us a lot of harm and even in the USA to tell you that manual voting is not the way to go
Which country in Europe, let me know where I will start grin
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by abalog: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2020
shocked I don't really know what these peaple are taking us for? May be we should keep mum and never say anything concerning bad governance.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

Which country in Europe, let me know where I will start grin
Britain is OK
Germany is OK
Austria is OK
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

Britain is OK
Germany is OK
Austria is OK
If it's Britain, then we'll have the change our system entirely, and let me tell you, the lamentations of the minority will double.
Germany is even worse, let's not go there...
Austria, I don't actually know how their democracy works, you can fill me in
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

If it's Britain, then we'll have the change our system entirely, and let me tell you, the lamentations of the minority will double.
Germany is even worse, let's not go there...
Austria, I don't actually know how their democracy works, you can fill me in
I am not telling you about the type of government they practice
I mean that we should just follow their electoral methods and transparency which electronics voting offers
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kay25(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari is jittery ..na the fear of the people with their God go kill am very soon.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Gabriel004: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

From fulani to aboki slave now. Confused lots.

Do your protest and leave Ndi Igbo out of your delusion
Aboki, your divide tactics is not working. Ntorrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

I am not telling you about the type of government they practice
I mean that we should just follow their electoral methods and transparency which electronics voting offers
And you think, the system will work effectively here in Nigeria?
The US, Britain, Russia, China can easily install their puppet, it will be the battle of the best hackers
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Edeyoung: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
We can no longer wait for the corrupt government to give us good governance anymore
We are tired of the chess games they keep playing with us, we wont forget how the peaceful protesters were killed in lekki
They must pay for it....
We all are fed up
Join this telegram group lets plan on, how to remove this bad government lets tell them the people has more power than them
*No whinnng on this group
Just boldness and ideas
All good nigerians who are fed up with the government are welcomed

https:///saynotobadgovernment
https:///saynotobadgovernment
To every concerned nigerian click the link above

Search for it on telegram if the link is not working
@saynotobadgovernment
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

And you think, the system will work effectively here in Nigeria?
The US, Britain, Russia, China can easily install their puppet, it will be the battle of the best hackers
So why are they not hacking Germany, UK and others

Anyways, let's give it a try since this Manual involves a lot of killings and it's cumbersome
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

So why are they not hacking Germany, UK and others

Anyways, let's give it a try since this Manual involves a lot of killings and it's cumbersome

Because they have a better cyber security, to defend themselves....
In 2016 the US was attacked by Russian to install Trump as president..just imagine Russian catch our voting system, na die we dey
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Abiliboi: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Carry on
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
kjsixtynine:
Don't say what you don't know.

Yorubas did not vote for Buhari en masse as you proclaim. Unless you choose to ignore the facts about the last election. Ekiti, Osun and Lagos elections were heavily rigged in favour of the president. This is not to say there were no Yorubas who voted for Buhari, just as there were Igbos or people from other tribes, but Yoruba people did not vote for Buhari as you are led to believe.

As for the looting, Yoruba businesses were also affected. And who says the looters were only of Yoruba origin? You are trying to make this a tribal thing which is unfortunate because you are no different than people going around telling Yoruba people that Igbos are trying to destroy Lagos.

If you want a better Nigeria, support restructuring but know that you cannot achieve it alone. We all must unite to fight against the wicked leadership we have in this country. Not everything is about business, we must secure the future of our children from the hands of thieves that rule us. This has nothing to do with Yoruba vs Igbo. The problem affecting Yorubas also affects Igbos and vice versa.
That was well said .If only the South could unite,then we can achieve our call restructuring .
However,restructuring cannot happen with these crops corrupt leaders that we have .
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by ajl: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
privaldo:
I feel its high time Nigerians formed a resistance Army against this "Democratic Dictators". They should sought weapons and train the civilian soldiers and take over the country just like the Liberian Resistance Army.

Actually what I have in mind. Seriously pursuing this with hope to fund it and find individuals with shared belief. These political elites wouldn't let go without a fight. This is a class war, of the super elites against the poor, and middle class. Until the masses start targeting their assets violently, they will not take people serious.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by tollyboy5(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Inside life today is my birthday good Nairalanders should wish me well
Inside life dem no go steal your onions.
You go make am
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Seyzcham91(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
na your type dey settle for less

dem son sell your future already and you still feel you living life, oga you only surviving, so far you are in Nigeria you only surviving to live another not life you living

and there you have people gathering to break you free from the Bondage you still saying nonsense!
ODJ124:
All this movement self...

They should go and rest Abeg.

Thread seen...
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by shedomains: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mykaelz001:
Any meetings about a peaceful protest is a welcome meeting because the old people in power is taking the youths on a big cruise
guy bone peaceful protest parole cause agbero plenty pass sane people. a lot of pips have not recovered from their loses.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by enemyofprogress: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Naija don enter one chance for Buhari hand
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by adadike(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
kjsixtynine:
Don't say what you don't know.

Yorubas did not vote for Buhari en masse as you proclaim. Unless you choose to ignore the facts about the last election. Ekiti, Osun and Lagos elections were heavily rigged in favour of the president. This is not to say there were no Yorubas who voted for Buhari, just as there were Igbos or people from other tribes, but Yoruba people did not vote for Buhari as you are led to believe. Whatever.

As for the looting, Yoruba businesses were also affected. And who says the looters were only of Yoruba origin? You are trying to make this a tribal thing which is unfortunate because you are no different than people going around telling Yoruba people that Igbos are trying to destroy Lagos.

If you want a better Nigeria, support restructuring but know that you cannot achieve it alone. We all must unite to fight against the wicked leadership we have in this country. Not everything is about business, we must secure the future of our children from the hands of thieves that rule us. This has nothing to do with Yoruba vs Igbo. The problem affecting Yorubas also affects Igbos and vice versa.
My message is for Ndigbo only. If Hausa or Yoruba businesses got destroyed, the govt might decide to step in and help them? No one does that for my people. They build from the scratch through hardwork . Ndigbo, Defend your businesses and properties! Simple
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by kjsixtynine: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
I do not attack your message, people have a right to defend their businesses.

But you must remember, life is not all about business. Everyone must take a stand and that includes Igbos. No one I know can run their business in a vacuum, we need enabling environment, without that nothing will happen.
adadike:
My message is for Ndigbo only. If Hausa or Yoruba businesses got destroyed, the govt might decide to step in and help them? No one does that for my people. They build from the scratch through hardwork . Ndigbo, Defend your businesses and properties! Simple
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by bigfish3k: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

Because they have a better cyber security, to defend themselves....
In 2016 the US was attacked by Russian to install Trump as president..just imagine Russian catch our voting system, na die we dey
It was an attempt but they didn't succeed

We can always get good cyber security from the Germans. They are good technologically and they also have integrity.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by DeOTR: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
ajl:

Actually what I have in mind. Seriously pursuing this with hope to fund it and find individuals with shared belief. These political elites wouldn't let go without a fight. This is a class war, of the super elites against the poor, and middle class. Until the masses start targeting their assets violently, they will not take people serious.
Don't waste your money funding a resistance against a government on self-destruct mode. The System will automatically expire before the next election.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Kyase(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

It was an attempt but they didn't succeed

We can always get good cyber security from the Germans. They are good technologically and they also have integrity.
Germany, so that they can sell us out to their brothers abi...
To be effectively secured, you use your citizens
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Willie007: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
NaijaMutant:
When a government becomes afraid of her people undecided

They will do everything to silence them.

It beats my imagination how people still support this evil regime.
Re: Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine by Mastakija(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
isn't dis dude from ogun state
why cant he just go and do is meeting in ogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Amina Ali, The Rescued Chibok Girl, Details And Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.