Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? (771 Views)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2020
I have the natural Nigerian mentality of money is everything. Due to this I jettisoned and put aside every aspect of my life just to focus on making money. But like 2 weeks ago something strange happened. For the first time in my life I got a credit alert and I wasn't so excited. I was extremely lonely. I have packed aside all the people in my life just to focus on money. The most intriguing part is I have lots of girls that disturb me and I keep forming big boy. To my utmost suprise I no hear from them for the past two weeks and three of those girls I used to feel they can't survive without talking to me they just packed me for one side and "e shock me walahi". I started feeling as if nobody cares but on checking my WhatsApp I saw over 20 messages I have not replied. I even started taking myself out to have a good time it was then I realized no matter how rich one is one can't live in isolation. I have decided to reply all my messages and I have loaded my phone with credit to call people. I will even go and register at the gym and I have promised myself to make Friends. My only problem is I hate small talks and side talks am a typical if you not talking money kind of guy. May God help me. What do you think guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by GodWrites: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2020
The route you're chasing is filled with loneliness, depression and unhappiness.

That is because you've made money the focus of your life, which is tricky cause no one has ever had enough of it.

Take our politicians for example. Despite the billions in their account, they keep looting and indulging in a lot of money laundry.

Money is good, but it wouldn't make you any happier than you already are.

What you need as a human is a roof over your head, a means of transport, food families and friends.

You should work toward sustainable living, not aiming to own the world or be like what you see on social media.

A man with 200k in his account can be happier and contented than Bill Gates.

Don't allow money to rob you! It's just a tool and nothing else. Gladly, you don't need too much of it to survive.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make money, please do. What skill do you have? What business idea is burning inside of you?

Make a plan and start... Take it as you contributing to the planet, playing your part. Money will come when you stop chasing it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by LawLab247: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Sad
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
Your perception of life is poor. You have a lot to learn!
Can you explain somethings to me sir I really want to learn
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by grim33(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Op .... Clout chaser undecided
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Churchill6767: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Make I book this game sharply, then I go tell you wetin I think.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Churchill6767:
Make I book this game sharply, then I go tell you wetin I think.
okay
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by GodWrites: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Jannuxajj:

Can you explain somethings to me sir I really want to learn

I've edited my comment. Read again!
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
am almost like u, or what should I say... no mata how much I have today, happiness is still very far from me, i find it hard spending time with people, not even my family. I always feel like this life should just end make everybody find em level. so hurting some times and don't know what to do about it.
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
PhavesGideon:
am almost like u, or what should I say... no mata how much I have today, happiness is still very far from me, i find it hard spending time with people, not even my family. I always feel like this life should just end make everybody find em level. so hurting some times and don't know what to do about it.
let's see if we can get some valuable advises here
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:

I've edited my comment. Read again!
alright sir
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by Jannuxajj(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
GodWrites:
The route you're chasing is filled with loneliness, depression and unhappiness.

That is because you've made money the focus of your life, which is tricky cause no one has ever had enough of it.

Take our politicians for example. Despite the billions in their account, they keep looting and indulging in a lot of money laundry.

Money is good, but it wouldn't make you any happier than you already are.

What you need as a human is a roof over your head, a means of transport, food families and friends.

You should work toward sustainable living, not aiming to own the world or be like what you see on social media.

A man with 200k in his account can be happier and contented than Bill Gates.

Don't allow money to rob you! It's just a tool and nothing else. Gladly, you don't need too much of it to survive.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make money, please do. What skill do you have? What business idea is burning inside of you?

Make a plan and start... Take it as you contributing to the planet, playing your part. Money will come when you stop chasing it!
thanks alot sir
Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your hustle haven't paid yet. Hustle after hustle until money started paying your salary in returns without working again for it. It happened to me few back then, that's when you will enjoy freedom and even when you are alone, families and friends will locate you even in your hidden hole.davido never stop hustles and why do you think olamide refuses to go down easily,song after song, lyrics after lyrics, the bros don produce.more than 100 songs and some people after just one blow begin fly shoulder , have you ever even work enough to gather shares of 1m at least, a bungalow to yourself, ride and a minima two millions and business to yourself? Can do 200 giiveaway to a friend without thinking twice? For at least poor rich people ,gather that and that would be your mind off addiction to money, depression are for both poor and the rich, happiness live within, no one old key for that but yourself

1 Like

Re: See What My Addiction To Money Has Caused Me? by SpeciMental: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jannuxajj:
I have the natural Nigerian mentality of money is everything. Due to this I jettisoned and put aside every aspect of my life just to focus on making money. But like 2 weeks ago something strange happened. For the first time in my life I got a credit alert and I wasn't so excited. I was extremely lonely. I have packed aside all the people in my life just to focus on money. The most intriguing part is I have lots of girls that disturb me and I keep forming big boy. To my utmost suprise I no hear from them for the past two weeks and three of those girls I used to feel they can't survive without talking to me they just packed me for one side and "e shock me walahi". I started feeling as if nobody cares but on checking my WhatsApp I saw over 20 messages I have not replied. I even started taking myself out to have a good time it was then I realized no matter how rich one is one can't live in isolation. I have decided to reply all my messages and I have loaded my phone with credit to call people. I will even go and register at the gym and I have promised myself to make Friends. My only problem is I hate small talks and side talks am a typical if you not talking money kind of guy. May God help me. What do you think guys?

First, you seem to be pursuing money rather than fulfillment. Pursuing money will not bring you true fulfillment. But money will also be your servant if you pursue fulfillment. Your pursuit of money rather than fulfillment would be contributing to this sudden bout of loneliness.

Now think, these relationships you want to ignite, are they worth it in the long run? What will they add to the attainment of your goals and what losses will they cost in terms of time especially and other resources? What value will they add to your life?

You could seek companionship with people that may not matter much in ten years or you could seek the greatest companionship in your goals.
Make a chair at your table for your dreams and let them always sit before you, make a bed for them in your head and let them always lie down with you. This is the only way your imaginary friends will become real some day.
They are your worthy companions, more than enough in number. That way, you'd be so encumbered with tasks left that you'd never need companions save those directly involved in the fulfillment of these dreams.

What is your field? Have you reached the apex? Why not? Have you been working in a corporate firm? Perhaps time to challenge yourself to start yours. Have you started? then no matter what's been achieved so far, you've still got a long way to go to make your company leave its mark in the sands of time and on the global space.

At this point you are in danger of consciously making a great loss or decision. It's up to you boss.

#Unemotional, purely Mental from the philosophical SpeciMen#

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? / . / What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.