Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is This An Act Of Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This An Act Of Jealousy (657 Views)

Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) / Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Adun2020: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
I will be writing this in bit:

Negative crictics will definitely flow-in but at that, please balance it with the positive critics too,: please speak for both sides and don’t be too religious.

There was woman-girl we attended the same secondary school together. We were both in the same class and arm until we got to senior class and we were in different arms but offering the same subjects.

Did I mention above that it was a boarding school, I was not church type in schools but I found myself attending chapel when I was in my final year and I became an active member.

So, religious activities brought us together, she was the vice-president of the association, Fellowship of Christian Students, FCS, a drama to be precise, which I carried out my role very well.

We became close at that point I guess and started seeing each other. I asked her out after our exams, in fact, after our send-forth and left school the following day. She stayed in the northern part of country while I lived then in Lagos.
Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
continue
Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Adun2020: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2020
The only means of our communication then was to use my mom’s phone and she used hers too.

The love was burning, so we decided to go to the same university. We were in the same faculty but different departments. By virtue of being in the same faculty, some courses brought us together. We were like snails that never wanted to leave each other.

I loved her so much that I can hardly bath without her, idioms. We lived in different hostels, she stayed in the female while I stayed in the male hostel too. We had time to read and whenever we needed privacy, it was never an issue too.
She was beautiful and I carried her matter on my head.

Insecurity:
That single attribute above made me jealous, putting her matter on my head. Insecurity actually set in after a while when a particular guy from her home started calling her daily. She was weak emotionally if I may say, I told her to be careful with the guy when I noticed.

We went on session break, so I decided to visit her for a week and I travelled down to see my family friends in Maiduguri. During the visit we had time for each other very well, her parents were not home, her father travelled and her step-mom ran away from the house according to her but when I spoke with the step-mom on phone, she said she left the house because the children were wicked most especially my girl that I should be careful with.

It was only my ex woman-girl and her brother that was home during my visit, even though I lodged in one quack hotel at that time, I slept and ate in her house most of the time.

Let me fast forward the talk: we resumed back from session break and I noticed different numbers were always disturbing her on phone especially that guy I warned her about. I decided to check her message one day and I read:

I miss you and love dearly. I kept mute until I got the necessary information I needed.

I called her one day and had heart-to-heart discussion. I said already know what was happening that she should just open up. And she started by saying she had wanted to tell me but didn’t know how. That she had something to do with the guy.

I asked what happened, she said they kissed. Is that all, I asked? he smooched her, did he suck your breast, yes he did. How many rounds? She denied the fact that they had sex together that she never allowed.

I was weakened and I was never myself again. In fact, I dropped in my cgpa for that session with 0.25 that I never regained
Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Kaylet: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2020
This one na true love story,

Please continue.

Maybe she still loves you.
Adun2020:
Maltreatment:
After this happened, things were never the same in the relationship, during one of the semester's break, she stayed awhile in my house before leaving for home: I told her to send a particular message to the guy, she refused that she will handle it her. It got me angry that something you said but led to both of you romancing, this resulted to violence and I slapped her.

I apologized, but the mark was there to be seen, because the place became red from yellow, she's a fair person. And my brother blamed me for it.

She had aborted for me before, but this time, after the semester break, she told me she was pregnant, something in me told me it was not mine, so I pleaded with her to keep the baby, but she insisted no. So we had the abortion got her.

HIV
After a while, I noticed her hands were peeling, so I told her to run a test at the hospital.
I got the result and told her she had HIV. She became terrified. After about a week, I told her it was a prank.

Service year
We influenced it to the same state. During the orientation program, I noticed she was fond of seeing this person,I called her to talk, buy she answered grudgingly and walked away, then I called her back by pulling her hair: this she said that I wanted to beat her. After the program, she called it quit.

I'd to man up and let go because I wasn't expecting such, I really put alot into it. I consoled myself and let go because I didn't see any value she added to my life.

Those who knew is then, kept asking what happened, I tried covering up, but she kept saying I maltreated her.

I'd moved on, after a decade that I can't remember anything about her again, just last week, after a decade she told my sister's husband all that happened.,

I really don't understand why she did that.

Please for those who had time to read, why would she have done that

1 Like

Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by mosdii(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Mumu man
Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Adun2020: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maltreatment:
After this happened, things were never the same in the relationship, during one of the semester's break, she stayed awhile in my house before leaving for home: I told her to send a particular message to the guy, she refused that she will handle it her. It got me angry that something you said but led to both of you romancing, this resulted to violence and I slapped her.

I apologized, but the mark was there to be seen, because the place became red from yellow, she's a fair person. And my brother blamed me for it.

She had aborted for me before, but this time, after the semester break, she told me she was pregnant, something in me told me it was not mine, so I pleaded with her to keep the baby, but she insisted no. So we had the abortion got her.

HIV
After a while, I noticed her hands were peeling, so I told her to run a test at the hospital.
I got the result and told her she had HIV. She became terrified. After about a week, I told her it was a prank.

Service year
We influenced it to the same state. During the orientation program, I noticed she was fond of seeing this person,I called her to talk, buy she answered grudgingly and walked away, then I called her back by pulling her hair: this she said that I wanted to beat her. After the program, she called it quit.

I'd to man up and let go because I wasn't expecting such, I really put alot into it. I consoled myself and let go because I didn't see any value she added to my life.

Those who knew is then, kept asking what happened, I tried covering up, but she kept saying I maltreated her.

I'd moved on, after a decade that I can't remember anything about her again, just last week, after a decade she told my sister's husband all that happened.,

I really don't understand why she did that.

Please for those who had time to read, why would she have done that
Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Odoogu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
she could have done it for any and many reasons.
what I would consider if I were you is, does this development affect my present situation in any negative way?
if the answer is no... brov let the matter rest.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Kaylet: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why not speak with her, maybe she needs something from you.

Women sha

1 Like

Re: Is This An Act Of Jealousy by Adun2020: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Odoogu:
she could have done it for any and many reasons.
what I would consider if I were you is, does this development affect my present situation in any negative way?
if the answer is no... brov let the matter rest.

Negative way, nah.

I'm just really interested in the many reasons

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs Urgent Help / Lady Says She's The Sexiest Woman In The World. Twerks To Prove It (watch Video) / I Am Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.