Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (20512 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Like giving me long stares and all those bad winks

She made matter worse last night when she let her tongue out after greeting me

Hmm i no be good boy but i just dey think am say nah road to early grave be married women ni

This lady no too old pass me , like 3 or 4 years older

lol I stopped visiting a friend when his wife was getting funny.... maybe Hot

we are neighbours

she comes to my house to ask for plaintain....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

we are neighbours

Brov she wants the real plantain, if you have one why not give it to her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I'll never put myself where a girl can seduce me

A girl will only seduce you when she wants something from you

Maybe a contract offer, help with her exam, money issues or a pregnancy that she wants to divert on top your head

Or she wants to do STD giveaway

Them ladies are not that bold unless something is really in it for them

With this few points of mine I hereby commot my hand from this matter

WELL SAID BRO. U GET SENSE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Brov she wants the real plantain, if you have one why not give it to her

No now....

I can't be taking a married woman from balcony to kitchen and it's wrong if she has unfettered access to my house.... a friend's wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
My regular mean face will always discourage Nigerian girls to seduce me, besides, I'm too serious with my life to notice any inconsequential seduction from them!
Are u capricorn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

No now....

I can't be taking a married woman from balcony to kitchen and it's wrong if she has unfettered access to my house.... a friend's wife
Oh wife!!

But i have seen worse bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Are u capricorn?
Im capricorn and normally carry mean face too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Im capricorn and normally carry mean face too
Smiles.same with me.nice meeting u bruh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Smiles.same with me.nice meeting u bruh
Does that have to do with our zodiac? People especially girls always complain, but i have a very loving and simple heart
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by TheCork(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:
Yes I was seduced by a strange girl when I was at University but....

One day at skyway UNILORIN, I was hungry and lost money, it was approaching exam period and my homies were scarce....

so I jejely went to skyway and sat meditating.... there was a science student sitting opposite me with knee length skirt which she was pulling up at intervals and gradually showing me her pussy, she wasn't wearing pants, funny thing is we seldom talked but she was looking straight at me and making faces, it was just two of us, another guy later joined us, and when that guy knew whatsup, he was laughing and enjoying the show but the girl didn't send....

I was just there looking, at a point I lost interest and dozed, when I jerked awake, the guy was telling her that he was going to teach her physics or something like that, I left them there and found my own way.... I remembered I was very hungry that day and maybe that's why I could think straight....

wink

it was weird....

yea...dorin27 from nairaland.... very strange chick!! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Does that have to do with our zodiac? People especially girls always complain, but i have a very loving and simple heart
Lol.exactly man,we're often serious by nature,but we have the best heart,anyone who comes close feels it and wont go again.we're the best partners cus we understand everything more than everyone else,but we dont open up because we got trust issues..are u December or January?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Funny thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Lol.exactly man,we're often serious by nature,but we have the best heart,anyone who comes close feels it and wont go again.we're the best partners cus we understand everything more than everyone else,but we dont open up because we got trust issues..are u December or January?
January bro
I have a girl who we share same date shes totally different, so im thinking maybe this only implies with we males
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

January bro
I have a girl who we share same date shes totally different, so im thinking maybe this only implies with we males
I'm January also.yeah our females are wired differently.
Did u notice some kind of self development and boost in confidence around June,July and August?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Did u notice some kind of self development and boost in confidence around June,July and August?
Ahaha bro i swear we gaz meet, especially july and august i just notice that boost in confidence and belief i was kinda broke due to the lockdown but i started acting weird and the belief just came back again

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Jan 11
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Ahaha bro i swear we gaz meet, especially july and august i just notice that boost in confidence and belief i was kinda broke due to the lockdown but i started acting weird and the belief just came back again
Smiles.I feel so good man.Hearing from a capricorn guy.I live in Bonny,which city are u bruh?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

yea...dorin27 from nairaland.... very strange chick!! undecided

Buhahahahahaha....

Can't stop laughing
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Jan 11
Jan 14..so close
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
jesus!!!
Bro I need your number
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Jan 14..so close
jesus!!
Bro I need your number
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
acesboy:
It all happened in the year 2015 while on transit from pH to Benin for 2015 edition of 10km okpekpe road race.....(my first time in Benin), she is an indegine of Benin but based in pH, I just asked her if she can recommend an affordable hotel for me within the city oh.... Which she offered to spend the night with me. And we later bleeped each other before I left for my competition the following morning. I never bleeped such tight pussy until I met her.
It all happened in the year 2015 while on transit from pH to Benin for 2015 edition of 10km okpekpe road race.....(my first time in Benin), she is an indegine of Benin but based in pH, I just asked her if she can recommend an affordable hotel for me within the city oh.... Which she offered to spend the night with me. And we later bleeped each other before I left for my competition the following morning. I never bleeped such tight pussy until I met her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
Smiles.I feel so good man.Hearing from a capricorn guy.I live in Bonny,which city are u bruh?

I'm in Lagos
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by galantjoe(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
acesboy:

U go marry her sharp sharp
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Never happened to me tho undecided undecided undecided .......meanwhile check my signature
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Fembleez1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
My regular mean face will always discourage Nigerian girls to seduce me, besides, I'm too serious with my life to notice any inconsequential seduction from them!

We gather join body boss. Same with me. I've even been told that I look too serious by girls. No time abeg!
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
illicit:

we are neighbours

bt u gave her cucumber.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Silentgroper(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mandela27:
I'm june, bt i'm nt capricorn.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Sharrpguy: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
�������

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Loveknitting: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
acesboy:

Never Bleep tight pussy, the ones you're have been fucking how untight are there? Just asking. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by TheNoble007(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Like giving me long stares and all those bad winks

She made matter worse last night when she let her tongue out after greeting me

Hmm i no be good boy but i just dey think am say nah road to early grave be married women ni

This lady no too old pass me , like 3 or 4 years older

That road you are trying to pass through, is not a good one. Run for your life!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Same, another Cappy here. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.