Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (20505 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by rashfat(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
illicit:

Did u school in Ilorin

Yes boss!! Agro fella '14

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
rashfat:

Yes boss!! Agro fella '14

Linguistics '17

Better by far

nice meeting u....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by rashfat(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
illicit:

Linguistics '17

Better by far

nice meeting u....

Same here

My ex finished from ur department 2016 or 17 not sure though

Better by far

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
rashfat:

Same here

My ex finished from ur department 2016 or 17 not sure though

Better by far

Oh yeah

Maybe I know her

I was a speaker during my set....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
gloniks:

So I was reading comments and I read about the Capricorn stuff and its relation with January so I read online and I realised I am the same too

I am also January and a female

I learn something new today.......thanks....those zodiac signs have always been trash to me till I learnt more today

Although I don't like the sea goat image they gave it.
Nice to meet you too
Meanwhile we are GOATS for a reason
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by gloniks: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abouwaza:

Nice to meet you too

Hmm hmm.........what reason if you can enlighten me
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by gloniks: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
illicit:

Na so I see am sir.........or let me say na so I be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 20, 2020
gloniks:

Hmm hmm.........what reason if you can enlighten me
Too long to say here
Pm?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by rashfat(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2020
illicit:

Oh yeah

Maybe I know her

I was a speaker during my set....

Wow! Great then

Lawal Adenike l'ounje

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by gloniks: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Abouwaza:

Too long to say here
Pm?

Yeah sent you a mail now
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Samiah33(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:
Only a loose man would fvck a strange lady, how can you fvck someone you don't even know?
therein lies the beauty of sex, doing it with someone you don't know or probably won't meet again
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by SeunDobo(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2020
illicit:
Yes I was seduced by a strange girl when I was at University but....

One day at skyway UNILORIN, I was hungry and lost money, it was approaching exam period and my homies were scarce....

so I jejely went to skyway and sat meditating.... there was a science student sitting opposite me with knee length skirt which she was pulling up at intervals and gradually showing me her pussy, she wasn't wearing pants, funny thing is we seldom talked but she was looking straight at me and making faces, it was just two of us, another guy later joined us, and when that guy knew whatsup, he was laughing and enjoying the show but the girl didn't send....

I was just there looking, at a point I lost interest and dozed, when I jerked awake, the guy was telling her that he was going to teach her physics or something like that, I left them there and found my own way.... I remembered I was very hungry that day and maybe that's why I could think straight....

wink

it was weird....

I meet a lady from inmessage but I normally went on the site to make friend no for hook up because don't really hookie stuff so I meet this girl after we chatted for a while share number and I forget about her after like couples of month I was still living in Ado Ekiti dem ..she call me around 11:30 pm that she was stranded that she came to see her from Akure for the first time and that's her friend is not going through anymore , she said she would like to sleep over for my side I told her no pro and I said my address and she come over ,I give her food .. As the girl was sleep na so she naked cum wey one small gown sexy nightie na so my trouble start ooo ..I later Bleep her shaa but still collect 7k from me join woman shaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by SeunDobo(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2020
illicit:
Yes I was seduced by a strange girl when I was at University but....

One day at skyway UNILORIN, I was hungry and lost money, it was approaching exam period and my homies were scarce....

so I jejely went to skyway and sat meditating.... there was a science student sitting opposite me with knee length skirt which she was pulling up at intervals and gradually showing me her pussy, she wasn't wearing pants, funny thing is we seldom talked but she was looking straight at me and making faces, it was just two of us, another guy later joined us, and when that guy knew whatsup, he was laughing and enjoying the show but the girl didn't send....

I was just there looking, at a point I lost interest and dozed, when I jerked awake, the guy was telling her that he was going to teach her physics or something like that, I left them there and found my own way.... I remembered I was very hungry that day and maybe that's why I could think straight....

wink

it was weird....

Me and my friend go used Atm na so we see this girl ,she cum meet us but I tink say she went begged for money and she no even fine so I bone her , she go meet my friend and tell him she need where to stay till tomorrow and she need transport fare as well .. Na so my friend tell me my friend like her na so i drove all of us to one hotel we take some drink and shop pepper soup later my friend take her and they bang all night ..but my friend trying cuz I can't do such things I still prefer to meet you on social media than on a road side meen is kindly dangerous!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by SeunDobo(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2020
I another one happened for Atm machine as we dey find Atm wey go get money .. na so I see say this girl wan used Atm too so I go meet her say she Atm no despiene say I drive gmto gtb ATM may be she go follow me na so she thank me enter car ... I on AC and played wizkid. on my bed after we gat to the Atm we cash out and I take to her house but she said she never go out to club before and the day na Friday so I tell her to get prepared that I would come and carry her by 10pm ... ..when 10 on knack I go carry her I realize she's is mum pet and church girl , As we reach the club shey igger to enter but I told her we go enter club for 12 pm dat time club go dey bubble na so I order for red label with Coke na so this girl just dey drink ham and I told her to calm down but she said she never experience does social life before after 3 she get tipsy kissing me and keep shouting she want to enter club nah after I realized she can't control her she do totally drunk na so I leave my friend there carry her go home .. as I carry for her bed she just vomit mess up my room .. I quickly comot her clothes giver shower and eyes come down and she later dey beg me that's she fork up but nah she cum dash her coohie out sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Oh wife!!

But i have seen worse bro

Send Friends wife,away!

People Wife= Noooooooooooo

Outside people Wives= Screeeeee the remaining .... minus under ages oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Nice to meet you too
am a capricorn,i waz born on 30th december.i miss my villa were i have many carpricorn as my friendz were evn the smallest once use to express imself were older once are without any beef atached to it bt diz my new area nw na yawa .imagin having a friend that cn keep malice for upto a week b4 elder put mouth for the matter to settle it
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Xavin: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Im capricorn and normally carry mean face too

I'm Capricorn but I don't carry mean face
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Xavin: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mandela27:
Lol.exactly man,we're often serious by nature,but we have the best heart,anyone who comes close feels it and wont go again.we're the best partners cus we understand everything more than everyone else,but we dont open up because we got trust issues..are u December or January?

Exactly no trust issues, I thought it was only me. But I'm not always serious
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mandela27: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Xavin:

Exactly no trust issues, I thought it was only me. But I'm not always serious
Are u December born or January.and what date?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Xavin: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mandela27:
I'm January also.yeah our females are wired differently.
Did u notice some kind of self development and boost in confidence around June,July and August?

I'm Dec 26 but all this you said doesn't apply me, I used to be shy in secondary school. But after I left I worked on my esteem so I'm always self confident
Ever since
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Xavin: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mandela27:
Are u December born or January.and what date?

Dec 26
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Mastakija(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
politeme:

I'm 5th
im 6th
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by politeme: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Mastakija:
im 6th

Wow, very close
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by chinedumo(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Samiah33:

therein lies the beauty of sex, doing it with someone you don't know or probably won't meet again
Recipe for strange diseases
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by fattprince(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mandela27:
Yeah.Capricorns are very sensitive to their environment,they spend time meditating and observing everything around them even when people think they are absent minded.Capricorns excel more in quality craftmansip,they are very intelligent too but hardly studies,because they believe they are naturally intellectual.
But I'm an Aries and this things are true about me. I was born on April 17. I dmed you once no reply. Or aren't you the moniker that said something about Korede Bello and became true recently?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by okoroemeka(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Where is it written in the constitution that we must fucck only people we know?
also if you fvck them you know them,I was approached by a strange woman during a burial ceremony I went,she went straight and told me she liked me and will like to collect my number,hmmm!,I gave her the number,she called me the next day to come and visit me,why not,she came and I fvcked the living daylights out of her,I later found out she was married and it ended the sexcapeds

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Lilsameey: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Are you people mad with this Capricorn of a thing,..Go and create your own thread nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Chidi2022: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Nemesis0147:
i’m 7th January
First time in my life.. i am seeing my birthday mate.... How are you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
First time in my life.. i am seeing my birthday mate.... How are you?
for real cheesy
I’m good.
How are you doing?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Capricorn people killed this thread
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? by seniorgozman(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
With the situation at hand, naked nobody send you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.