Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) (724 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / If You Ever Need Someone To Hang Out Tonight' Please Come In Here / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by 16September2020(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good day guys,

I mistakenly clicked on the confirm button due to my phone screen problem. I was having 5k239 balance and was hoping to cash out before I decided to check if playing Ronaldo score(2.15 odd) with the extra 239 will make the money 5k5.

Please what can I do to cancel the game. I just contacted bet9ja on Twitter. Help me guys

Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Ablemed: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
16September2020:
Good day guys,

I mistakenly clicked on the confirm button due to my phone screen problem. I was having 5k239 balance and was hoping to cash out before I decided to check if playing Ronaldo score(2.15 odd) with the extra 239 will make the money 5k5.

Please what can I do to cancel the game. I just contacted bet9ja on Twitter. Help me guys

The cash out option would be there tho reduced but still better than loosing it all

or use faith carry am anything fit happen
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by 16September2020(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
See what bet9ja is telling me
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by 16September2020(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:

The cash out option would be there tho reduced but still better than loosing it all

or use faith carry am anything fit happen

The cash out option is yet to show. Can Ronaldo do this bro?
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Davash222(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ronaldo will definitely score unless he's not playing and you'll be refunded.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by 16September2020(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:
Ronaldo will definitely score unless he's not playing and you'll be refunded.

I pray he gets injury during training. If Ronaldo can help me I swear I'm turning to his fan tonight
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
16September2020:

I pray he gets injury during training. If Ronaldo can help me I swear I'm turning to his fan tonight
Ronaldo scores for fun. you need not worry, just start making list of how to spend your 5K.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by 16September2020(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Ronaldo scores for fun. you need not worry, just start making list of how to spend your 5K.

Or should I do this incase?

Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by SarutobiEky(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
16September2020:

you had better. I'll be watching you angry
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Ronaldo no score o
Re: I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) by Froshloaded: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2020
16September2020:
Good day guys,

How market boss?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, I Am Losing It / Who Is To Blame? / Beware Of Dissap, Or I'mma Fvck Ya Babe Mehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.