Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Abortion Should Never Be Legalized ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Abortion Should Never Be Legalized ? (162 Views)

Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Abortion Should Never Be Legalized ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abortion was legalized from the 1960's third wave feminism under the guise of women reproductive right (my body my business, the world be damned,every body is an hyprocrite and engage in double standard, don't judge me if I do it, leave it to me and my conscience ,mind your businesses while I kill babies as long as its not your own baby its none of your business) and pro choice movement . Tell me the humanism, positivity, from taking the life of defenseless infants

For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include

(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Does Degree Type Matter Now / Girls What Do You Want For Christmas? / You Want A Perfect Partner? Check This Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.