Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. (1648 Views)

Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lightangel65 get here!
Boy after going through you comments and topics, i believe as many others that you are gay. A young man who's buried his sexuality because of his religious values and fear of general stigmatization by the society.
The reason you hate women is because while they can express their romantic feelings towards the males, you cant. Dont suppress you sexuality it would kill you faster than the mob action and jungle justice.
I wouldnt advise you to come out. But with time, if you embrace who you truely are, you might find another in the closet.
All the best in your life.
Shalom
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by imiski(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
HMMM
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
imiski:
HMMM
I have updated it.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Homosexuality is Faeces. it should be thrown in soak away....why is a man looking for male shit on his penis?

Ban that dirty nonsense in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
ePoster:
Lightangel65 get here!
Boy after going through you comments and topics, i believe as many others that you are gay. A young man who's buried his sexuality because of his religious values and fear of general stigmatization by the society.
The reason you hate women is because while they can express their romantic feelings towards the males, you cant. Dont suppress you sexuality it would kill you faster than the mob action and jungle justice.
I wouldnt advise you to come out. But with time, if you embrace who you truely are, you might find another in the closet.
All the best in your life.
Shalom

Am not a gay God forbid, where does this sick mentality comes from that if someone hates women, he likes men.
Stop making false assumptions, it's gross to love a guy.
And this type of display is very low even for you, making mockery of my monkier

If a woman hates guys she is termed a feminist.
But if a guy hates women he is termed a gay.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Riele(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
So true !

That dude has been trying effortlessly to cover his gay nature but the truth is glaring .
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Millennialaku(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:
So true !

That dude has been trying effortlessly to cover his gay nature but the truth is glaring .
stop forcing it on him
he needs a tight slimy pussay
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Riele(f): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Millennialaku:
stop forcing it on him
Nobody is forcing anything on him .
He's a potential gay .
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Millennialaku(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Nobody is forcing anything on him .
He's a potential gay .
STFU do you know how it feels to be called gay as a man when you're not

2 Likes

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Riele(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Millennialaku:

STFU
do you know how it feels to be called gay as a man when you're not

So , In summary , you're a gay to know how he feels , right ?

Do you know the accused ? , he goes around body/slut shaming women , calling them unprintable names .

He deserves every bit of accusation .
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Millennialaku(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Do you know the accused ? , he goes around body/slut shaming women , calling them unprintable names .

read what I posted again
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Dbullofficial: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Let these people be what they want in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Finnese001: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Lol, so because he goes around body shaming women, that why you termed him a gay, you're so pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Riele(f): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, so because he goes around body shaming women, that why you termed him a gay, you're so pathetic

Please go the the dude's profile .

And stop insulting yourself .
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Finnese001: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Ma'am I quoted you based on what you wrote up there
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Riele(f): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

Ma'am I quoted you based on what you wrote up there
You should have done your research before quoting me .
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Op.... I'm gon say this unapologetically __________ You're unstable
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Finnese001: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2019
Riele:

You should have done your research before quoting me .

Sorry ma, I hope you have forgiven me?

But not everyone that body shame women are gay

PEACE
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by greatme2good(f): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
The guy is gay coz I don't think any sane, straight guy would take it upon himself to always speak ill of the opposite sex. This is way beyond criticism, it is simply hate.
I believe he has mother, sisters, female cousins etc and I hope he speaks and hates his mom this much. Efulefu.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Millennialaku(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2019
greatme2good:
The guy is gay coz I don't think any sane, straight guy would take it upon himself to always speak ill of the opposite sex. This is way beyond criticism, it is simply hate.
I believe he has mother, sisters, female cousins etc and I hope he speaks and hates his mom this much. Efulefu.
look up misogynist in the dictionary
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by greatme2good(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Millennialaku:

look up misogynist in the dictionary
I know what it means but that dude is beyond that.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Riele:

If you think am a gay then you are a lesbian, cause you have slut shamed men even worse than I have
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
greatme2good:

I know what it means but that dude is beyond that.

Don't you think some feminists are beyond feminism. But do you call them gays no. If a guy is just doing what you feminists are doing you term him gay. What an unfair world
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
greatme2good:

Don't feminists do the same thing I do, check out Riele's profile. You are just making false assumptions because you have never met a menist.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Riele:

Like your own profile is a clean slate. Bitch you slut shame men and you think you have the right to judge someone who slut shame women. I thought you hated men because they act like whores, so why do you hate the ones who dislike women. Pick the lock in your own eyes before making baseless accusations
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
All the ladies repling on this page I don't know if you are just dense or just dull.

Stop trying to force accusations on me. If I don't like women does it now mean I like men. Do you go around accusing feminists of being lesbians No. Then shut the Bleep up.

It's not you fault though I blame the idiot who created this page.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Millennialaku:

stop forcing it on him
he needs a tight slimy pussay

Help me tell them,
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Millennialaku:

STFU
do you know how it feels to be called gay as a man when you're not

It's very annoying to be accused of what you are not.
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by Lightangel65: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Riele:

Say's the idiot who sluts shame men calling them whores, if you are a lesbian accept it don't go around trying to force people to what you are disgusting bitch
Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by greatme2good(f): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:

Don't feminists do the same thing I do, check out Riele's profile. You are just making false assumptions because you have never met a menist.
Feminists don't attach insult to theirs. Criticism is different from bitterness and hate. Your heart needs to be purged.

2 Likes

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by greatme2good(f): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:

Don't you think some feminists are beyond feminism. But do you call them gays no. If a guy is just doing what you feminists are doing you term him gay. What an unfair world
If you are standing up for your fellow men, then do it constructively and in an enlightened manner not going about abusing women, same specie that gave birth to you. I don't and can never support feminism that goes with insult. Chimamanda wouldn't be recognized globally as she is today as a feminist if she used / uses same word or method you are using.

When next you want to use those foul words on women, remember your mother, sisters and future wife. That's if you intend to marry a woman and not your fellow man.

Sit down and advice yourself, don't just think NL is a faceless forum and no one knows you but trust me 80% of things people post here is who they truly are. But I am 100% certain you cannot say this offline to a woman right in her presence. Stop showcasing stupidity online in the name of defending men.

1 Like

Re: Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. by greatme2good(f): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:
All the ladies repling on this page I don't know if you are just dense or just dull.

Stop trying to force accusations on me. If I don't like women does it now mean I like men. Do you go around accusing feminists of being lesbians No. Then shut the Bleep up.

It's not you fault though I blame the idiot who created this page.
Dude your own cannot be seen as misogyny, menism or anti feminism but yours is borne out of pure derisivness, contemptuousness and sniffiness. You behave like the female folks took or is taking something you long for. Dude have a rethink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Advice U Fit Give Dis Kind Person / Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Wedding Of Two Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.