Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her (1465 Views)

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
I just collected her. contact last week but she is hot so have been calling her daily but I don't know what to discuss on phone call with her am scared as Fvck pls help pls it urgent.
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't you think you are too young for this?

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Soarr(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Discuss money and iPhone, se o ni o gbadun ni

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mumumumu peole too plenty here

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Don't you think you are too young for this?
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Mumumumu peole too plenty here
so stupid of you if you have what to say say it not just putting rubbish in comment section
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Calling her daily? Don't tell me you're this insane. I have the solution you need, but I want you to fail first so you can learn from experience.

You can't type and punctuate properly, but you want to hold a conversation with a woman properly.

Work on important things first — your written and spoken English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by blinking001(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Orisirisi something. You are scared of talking to a potential limited liability company. Wonders shall never end. Just face front and bullshit that bittch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by BusinessCity: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
I just collected her. contact last week but she is hot so have been calling her daily but I don't know what to discuss on phone call with her am scared as Fvck pls help pls it urgent.

The is the magical word to your world of adventure...

" I like us to get to know ourselves better "

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
BusinessCity:

The is the magical word to your world of adventure...

" I like us to get to know ourselves better "
more please I want to be fully prepared
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
so stupid of you if you have what to say say it not just putting rubbish in comment section
Ok i have this to say

U still be mummmumu

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why ask for a phone number if you don't know what to do with it??

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
iLegendd:
Calling her daily? Don't tell me you're this insane. I have the solution you need, but I want you to fail first so you can learn from experience.

You can't type and punctuate properly, but you want to hold a conversation with a woman properly.

Work on important things first — your written and spoken English.
just in the night.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by SILENTandSMART2: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol ,

Tell her you will give her house and car , with some cash to start her business ,wink

she will den think about it before giving you answerwink

smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
Abouwaza:
Ok i have this to say
U still be mummmumu[/s]
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Cerveau(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
How old are you?
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
just in the night.

Anyway, let me tell you where the solution is. It's inside a book called FemaleSextapés. It's an acronym bad boys and good men use to keep a conversation with women and never lack what to say.

The book is as cheap as 7k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by SarutobiEky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
what exactly do you want me to do for you? Do you want to fuvk her or nat?
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tell her about agbo by quadri,tell her we are the best plug for everything sexual enhancement and watch her love you more
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Churchill6767: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
U well so?

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by chatinent: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
“She’s so hot. ”

I stopped reading here.
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Uzomacharles: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just converse with her like you're there and make her happy and be a little funny(no over do am b4 u go enter Friendzone...

Just be yourself

Don't answer her questions directly,twist it with fun....

No go dey call her everyday cos she might see you as obstacle and that's a huge turnoff..

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Anyway, let me tell you where the solution is. It's inside a book called FemaleSextapés. It's an acronym bad boys and good men use to keep a conversation with women and never lack what to say.

The book is as cheap as 7k.
is it available in bookshops
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
what exactly do you want me to do for you? Do you want to fuvk her or nat?
you dont know more than fvck
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by themainman600(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Just converse with her like you're there and make her happy and be a little funny(no over do am b4 u go enter Friendzone...

Just be yourself

Don't answer her questions directly,twist it with fun....

No go dey call her everyday cos she might see you as obstacle and that's a huge turnoff..
thanks man
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by SarutobiEky(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
you dont know more than fvck
I'm sorry sir. Forgive and forget grin
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Franktom247(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tell her you counted her phone number and it is 11 thank me later
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by damoceile: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Promise her heaven and earth... Sho lo stupid nii undecided undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
If you are not far away from each other, take her out and tell her. Tell her how you feel and you are okay with whatever her response would be. If it comes out negative, don't just throw her, yell or start a weird attitude (You can't kill yourself), just play it cool and end the day in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
themainman600:
is it available in bookshops

Online bookshop? Yes. With your MasterCard, you can securely buy it by clicking the link below. It's easy and fast and you'll get the PDF book instantly in your email after payment.

https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/femalesextapes/

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Konquest: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
iLegendd:

Online bookshop? Yes. With your MasterCard, you can securely buy it by clicking the link below. It's easy and fast and you'll get the PDF book instantly in your email after payment.

https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/femalesextapes/
Re: Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
My brother very simple....

You: babe I got some cash with you want some?

Girl: Yes!

You: babe I got you a car you want?

You: babe I got you food you want?

You: babe can I give you money to settle your family?

You: do you want me to fund your business?

You: next month is your birthday what do you want, do you want me to take you to dubai on vacation?

Girl: Yes! Yes!! Yes my love!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Practical Ways To Attract A Nigerian Guy / What Is Happening Here / Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.