Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? (1926 Views)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2011
I was just wondering. In this whole dating game, how can a guy be called cheap? And i dont mean poor.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by BABE3: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2011
------When hes asking his date to split the bills with him at the restaurant or movies(pathetic)!
------oh yh you didn't mean poor grin (but imma still leave the comment, just for the records) smiley

@ your real question ----the same way and reason why a girl is called Cheap!
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2011
I don't think so
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by MsPotato(f): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2011
A guy can be called cheap :

1) when he is being stingy

2) when he is being selfish

3) when he sleeps around with multiple women
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2011
^^I still don't think so
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by MsPotato(f): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2011
^^^ But I know so
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2011
^^Being ~cheap~ only applies to the ladies.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by ebila(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2011
@Topic,
By all means yes.What do you call a guy who dates women cos of their money? CHEAP a.s.s motherf.ucker!
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2011
^^Naw! he's a smart guy.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2011
Babe! does v it. Am sorry 2 admit. __the same way a girl is calld cheap. :/
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by alagha: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2011
i believe so.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2011
Dudes: who sleeps around with different kind of women is a Gamer.

Girls: who sleeps around with different kind of men is a CHEAP LovePeddler.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2011
^i still dont tink so undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2011
Seriously? No lady's saying smthg worthwhile. If randy guys= cheap, then most ladies dig 'em. But can needy=cheap now?
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by BABE3: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2011
U know what?! All these "Gamer, Cheap, Whores", are just mere names! The fact still remains that both parties are doing the same thing-- Sleeping around! Its all about the action yo!
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2011
^^I don't really think so, madam.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2011
The way ppl will look at a promiscuous lady in the society will be extremely different to a man who's a playa

Just in case you aint know so.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by SALady(f): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2011
When he takes a woman out and comes back to NL to complain about the money he spent "on the woman", now that's cheap.

again when he looks forward to having a woman take care of the bill after a date, seriously how hungry can you be?

Not forgeting the one that sleeps around and then calls the women he slept with who-hores, ha!ha! look whose talking.

When his life is about wherever I lay my head, now that's totally crass. Guy go home and sleep in your own bed.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2011
^^Hell naw!! i don't even think so
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2011
gbam @ SA Lady
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2011
^^GBAM-u gbamu by 9ice? oh! no its not so.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by annawhite(f): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2011
Cheap man?neva heard of dat-----men dnt cum cheap,they fall mugu
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Goldieluks: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady:

When he takes a woman out and comes back to NL to complain about the money he spent "on the woman", now that's cheap.

again when he looks forward to having a woman take care of the bill after a date, seriously how hungry can you be?

Not forgeting the one that sleeps around and then calls the women he slept with who-hores, ha!ha! look whose talking.

When his life is about wherever I lay my head, now that's totally crass. Guy go home and sleep in your own bed.

Yaaaaaaaay Classic!

its like pot calling kettle black,much! shocked
a guy who cannot control his 3rd leg is a Ho, kapish"!
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2011
Annawhite

THANK YOU, DEARIE with that answer, thats the reason why i always admire you on NL every now and then. I don't want to come up with the answer in the first place cos i know a lady with an awesome IQ will finally lay it down.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by shakara4u(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2011
Cheap man?neva heard of dat-----men dnt come cheap,they fall mugu

cant be said any beta
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2011
^Any better than that? i don't think so.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady:

clicks on 'like' button!

LOL @ bold  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cool
Tosinville:

Dudes: who sleeps around with different kind of women is a Gamer.

Girls: who sleeps around with different kind of men is a CHEAP LovePeddler.

no difference pls, both promiscous
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by SALady(f): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2011
Tosinville:

The way ppl will look at a promiscuous lady in the society will be extremely different to a man who's a playa

Just in case you aint know so.

Now which age do you come from, too much disease out there. Penicillin doesn't cure everything anymore. A man who sleeps aroung is no longer a hero but a skank spreading something we all dont want.

Now tell me again, how does spreading useless seed when you cant even afford a date translate to playa

You need to divorce your society, they liiiieeeeed to you.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2011
Bhusayor

There's nothing like promiscuous men, in case you don't know so.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady

I know where you're going to, you want both sexes to be classify as the same right? but i'll let you know if a man Bleep up to 200 girls in a town during his bachelor's life, there'll still be some girls who will always want his hand for marriage no matter how worst he's during his youth time.

2. but if its a lady that was Bleep by 200 guys during her time before marriage then she'll always be the topic in town and no man will even try to cross her part due to her past experience they all know bout.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Tosinville(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2011
For instance: D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji Romance

D'banj's family complaint that the relationship between both of them can't work not to talk of marriage, they ended up splitting just because his family knows about her past life with Atiku & Some other politics whereas we also know D'banj is a real playa in the past even till now but if D'banj still stand up today that he need a girl, many ladies across the globe will still want to marriage him not caring maybe is he a player or not even you SA lady & Bhusayor so lets be sincere with ourselves here.
Re: Can A Guy Be Called Cheap? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
@babe!
A man asking you to pay for your share of the meal is a WISE man not a CHEAP one. . . . . Unless HE invited you to the restaurant/cinema. Now if YOU will always expect HIM to invite you then YOU are the cheap one.

@thread
How can anyone be called cheap other than because of money?!
Cheap bastard/cheap wh0re all relate to money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Afraid Of Married Women? / I Dont Understand My Mama Again / ----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.