Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] (1721 Views)

"Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] by Trisixty: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lady Teaches Hucker how To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos

[Watch Video]

https://360kwado.net/2020/11/17/lady-teaches-hucker-how-to-fvck-with-cucumber-in-lagoswatch-video/

1 Share

Re: Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] by Thablownmindset: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
now how will this change the fact that I am here this evening to say to has many that claims #MIL isn't bad but not too dope that una Bleep up!!! been jamming that #14 songs all days, make una dey fear God!!! I mean I can't even next, cos the next one sounds so good just has the previous one.
no wonder Wiz has more replay value than every other Naija act, that's why many will say his songs doesn't hit at first but it grows on them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past / Happy Birthday To Me / Bigo Diamonds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.