Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Men Withdraw After The Chase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Withdraw After The Chase (1438 Views)

'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by blessingchinny(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
And so many women have been wondering.

Why do men spend so much time in wooing ladies, why do they spend so much resources in trying to gain a woman's attention, and then they become so busy all of a sudden once their mission has been accomplished? Now you finding yourself stuck in the road, and helplessly in love as they vanish into thin air.

Now let me share a little secret.
The thrill does not rely in how long he spend wooing you, but how best he sees you after the chase.
Am pretty sure that you've heard a lot of men use the statement that they can't continue running campaign once the election is over. This literally means that once the chase is over, there's usually an expectation from whom they wooed. But unfortunately, a lot got disappointed as they discover that the content is quite different from the container.
The content does not actually glitter as they taught.
See, is not about the pretty face, or body shapes. He's probably seen this before coming to you. As a matter of fact, that was what got him attracted in the first place. But he needs something more valuable and substantial to sustain his interest. else he will disappear to the next victim.

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
This reminds me of one girl that was dieing for me last few months.
To be honest, the girl na fine girl and I like am.
But when she went back to her village, everything changed. I no longer feels much for her, and I started to care less.
But I didn't chased the girl, she did the chasing shaaa.
Honestly, I don't know why I suddenly changed — maybe it is because I don't like long distance relationship.
She was actually disturbing me when we were together via social media, she would want me to call her video and normal calls — but as an introvert, I don't like making calls, it makes me nervous.
I don't even know what was wrong with her, like — I didn't asked her out and we didn't had sex, and she is thinking that we are in relationship already, (but she once requested for a kiss, and I gave it to her).
Last few weeks she was asking me if I have found another person, but I told her that we were not in relationship before, and there is nothing wrong even if I have found another person. My people, that is how the whole thing ended! From that day, we stopped texting each other again.
Girls are something else shaaa. Singleness is freedom abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by EgusiSoup: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
blessingchinny:

Why do men spend so much time in wooing ladies, why do they spend so much resources in trying to gain a woman's attention, and then they become so busy all of a sudden once their mission has been accomplished? Now you finding yourself stuck in the road, and helplessly in love as they vanish into thin air.

The thrill does not rely in how long he spend wooing you, but how best he sees you after the chase.
Am pretty sure that you've heard a lot of men use the statement that they can't continue running campaign once the election is over. This literally means that once the chase is over, there's usually an expectation from whom they wooed. But unfortunately, a lot got disappointed as they discover that the content is quite different from the container.
See, is not about the pretty face, or body shapes. He's probably seen this before coming to you. As a matter of fact, that was what got him attracted in the first place. But he needs something more valuable and substantial to sustain his interest. else he will disappear to the next victim.

Someone has rangotango this one.
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Reason is dat.some of dis girls are like nigeria.so beautiful with natural endowments(shapes)..when u finally enters.full of rotten leaders(bad character).

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by ValCon888: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
After reading this epistle, it is obvious the OP knows nothing about men.
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by 2dice01: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Basically most are only Physically Beautiful
Which will attract the Guys

Character will keep the Man
They so Obsessed with being Beautiful
Forgeting the ingredient cheesy that will keep him

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by samwash(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
@,Op, have you ask your self why the ugly girls are getting married ever weekends & the beautiful girls keep have series of heart break.
They are few things that keeps a man, definitely not just beauty.
Only the wise kwns that beauty fades with time.
FACTS: Some beautiful girls are empty vessel, nothing to bring into the relationship,only sex they can bring to the table, not kwnin that sex is very cheap & you can easy get it as you wish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by talktrue1234: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:

When an Igbo girl fall in love, they always turn to Chimamanda, your emotional write up reminds me of Chioma, goodluck to you
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by planetx13: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by doayt09: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:

Very correct.
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by brain54(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
EgusiSoup:

Someone has rangotango this one.
you don inspire wetin I go chew this evening....
Re: Why Men Withdraw After The Chase by Nazgul: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:

I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

. / The Day I Had Sex With My Aunty’s Best Friend / What's The Most Silly Thing You've Ever Done In The Name Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.